Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jew problem

noyesj30

I have a jew problem. Nearly all the celebrities, regardless of industry, I am attracted to end up being jews. Is there anything I can do about this? Any ideas as to why this happens? Thank you.JasonHail Satan! 

Give some names of the jooz. Practically all of them have had plastic surgery to look gentile and those who haven't look like goblins so unless you are attracted to the goblins you should be fine.

I think I get what you mean.

Well, this happens because as it is known, the jews have managed to infest in practically everything over the centuries. Specially in the most influential fields such as the music industry, the movie industry, politics, law, medicine and so on, because their goal is to dominate society and to have control over everyone. So, unfortunately it is very common for us to identify with famous/high figures who we later find out to be jewish. They can trick us so well we may have no clue that they are jews at first. Also, jews have the ability to pass off as 'good people' and the mind power to attract people to identify with them and do what they wish. And they know how to use these for their filthy intentions.

So I'm guessing you are wondering if you somehow have a natural attraction to jews. If that's so, don't let this thought confuse you. They'll do this to everyone, no exception. What you can you do about this? Just turn away from such celebrities. Forget about them with no regrets. You certainly don't need their influence in your life.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This by their design and their deceptions. As you come to learn more, you'll begin to see through the cosmetic work, too.

For instance, look at the pictures of many Jewess actresses and you might just see, they've had the image of am upper lip painted on with make-up!

No. Damn. Upper. lip!

I also used to think Madonna ( the singer) was sexy as anything. Now, even in her younger pictures, all I can see is a hag jewess with too much make up and the beginnings of a mustache.

Keep working on empowering your soul. You'll get past the illusions they create.

LOL madonna has a mustache? That's hilarious

On Sunday, October 4, 2015 9:46 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This by their design and their deceptions. As you come to learn more, you'll begin to see through the cosmetic work, too.

For instance, look at the pictures of many Jewess actresses and you might just see, they've had the image of am upper lip painted on with make-up!

No. Damn. Upper. lip!

I also used to think Madonna ( the singer) was sexy as anything. Now, even in her younger pictures, all I can see is a hag jewess with too much make up and the beginnings of a mustache.

Keep working on empowering your soul. You'll get past the illusions they create.

Look closely, at her younger pictures. You'll see it too.

It is visible, just barely, through her caked on "makeup."

It's why the kikes call it "makeup." They're either "making up" for something or, they're just making it all up.

LOL!

I'll take the so-called "flaws" of a Gentile woman, any day.

LOL no state! That's awesome! and so true xD

On Monday, October 5, 2015 11:31 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Look closely, at her younger pictures. You'll see it too.

It is visible, just barely, through her caked on "makeup."

It's why the kikes call it "makeup." They're either "making up" for something or, they're just making it all up.

LOL!

I'll take the so-called "flaws" of a Gentile woman, any day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back