Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jew Plants?

Tracy

I have been fighting depression for a while now, and have been thinking of things that could be be cause. Then I realized today, that my backyard is full of the plant called wandering jew. Could this be some kind of source that is meant to have negative effects on people, because this plant wont stop growing, and seems to be trying to overrun my backyard. It is just a thought, and wonder if I am just grasping at straws. Also, for some reason, I cannot access the JOS site from my phone, or my computer. Any thoughts as to why?

That has nothing to do with the plants. Ivy type plants have a tendency to grow all over the place. I have these in my front yard and have never had any problem. The plant can't help it was given such a stupid name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiderwort

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tracy" <slinks-ink@... wrote:

I have been fighting depression for a while now, and have been thinking of things that could be be cause. Then I realized today, that my backyard is full of the plant called wandering jew. Could this be some kind of source that is meant to have negative effects on people, because this plant wont stop growing, and seems to be trying to overrun my backyard. It is just a thought, and wonder if I am just grasping at straws. Also, for some reason, I cannot access the JOS site from my phone, or my computer. Any thoughts as to why?

hahah who the fuck would name a plant that?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tracy" <slinks-ink@... wrote:

Its just a invasive plant with a crappy name. Your grasping at straws.

I have noticed that yahoo groups have been having issues at random lately.

Jedite

The name fits. It is a plant that takes over wherever it is planted unless you keep "pruning" it back. I think it was a smart person that called it by that name.

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back