Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jennifer's Body (anti-satanic)

Dan1

So i just watched "Jennifer's Body" got about halfway through, and then they try to make Satan out to look like some monster. They try to show a ritual in there performing a sacrifice of a virgin, and I shut off the movie right there. Anyone else see this movie and get pissed? Anything we can do about this unjustness?

sounds like a good comedy......

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 9:50:30 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Jennifer's Body (anti-satanic)

So i just watched "Jennifer's Body" got about halfway through, and then they try to make Satan out to look like some monster. They try to show a ritual in there performing a sacrifice of a virgin, and I shut off the movie right there. Anyone else see this movie and get pissed? Anything we can do about this unjustness?

never saw the movie, but i would of done the same thing. i watched paranormal activity and it pissed me off.  they try and make demon's sound evil like usual. there is nothing we can do about it. and if we wanted to we would just be brushed off as more pycho teenagers that are rebeling so they turn to Satan. that is what the world veiws of us, well at least the ones in power. we are to them a minority, a blemish are they gold little stars. we won't be taken seriously if we try to do anything.  they will mostly likely just call us evil and laugh. or worst pray for us.

Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 6:50:30 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Jennifer's Body (anti-satanic)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan" <hollenkonig@... wrote:
Haha, I watched that movie. And that is one of the reason I'm here right now :D

i watched it too,didnt amaze me though. its all bullshit in the end hail ENKI!!!!

Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 1:13:33 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Jennifer's Body (anti-satanic)

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Dan" <hollenkonig@ ... wrote:

Haha, I watched that movie. And that is one of the reason I'm here right now :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back