Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jaw joint and its problems.

_PotestasDea_

Greetings to everyone,

I have a question. I have been to many doctors, but I realized that they are all Jews (egg heads, small eyes, big noses) None of them did anything about my illness. They didn't even give me medicine. They just called it “stress”. I have a lock in my right jaw joint. Sometimes the lock opens and there is a snapping sound. There is no locking on my left side. There is only a snapping sound. Obviously this is very disturbing. And those b*tch doctors don't do anything. What can I do about this situation? My jaw hurts and I've had it for about 5 months. Now it's more severe. There are no jaw doctors here. I have been to all of them and they are all Jewish. The pain even radiates to my ears, neck and head. I did everything from exercise to hot and cold soft foods and Acupuncture etc. The gods and goddesses will punish these doctors. Honestly, I don't think the spell will do much for my jawbones and muscles, but I want to ask.

Thanks for you reading and your time.

could you be clenching your teeth at night? bruxism. stress triggers it. go to the dentist and tell him/her that you want to wear a night plate.
its something like that

Do you clench your jaw? You might even not be realizing it. I had the same problem, then I noticed that my jaw was basically constantly clenched and I had to work on keeping it relaxed all day long.

Basically mentally and physically relaxing it and also massaging helps. But massaging and exercises can only help so much if you have the habit of clenching it all day long.

Yes, recently I had a sore throat and when I woke up in the morning I realized that I was clenching my jaw (to prevent sore throat) I have bruxism. I also have a problem with the jaw joint disk. Normally there was a clicking sound for 2 years, but now my jaw has officially released itself. problems such as not being able to open fully. I have an orthodontic doctor, 1 of my teeth was problem and he put braces only for it. But the bracket of my number 26th tooth on the left broke. He didn't put it there again.
I have brackets on all my teeth except the upper left tooth. I don't know if that's why my jaw is like that, maybe there was a mismatch. There are too many factors and it may have affected my jaw too much. I will change my doctor. (if I can find a doctor who knows his job and is not Jewish...)

Thank you for your answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back