Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I've been thinking..

shurtado8838

I have been alone for years now and had nothing to believe in and this has always passed through my head. I need help getting closer to where I want to be.. The possibility of happiness. I feel like this is where I'm meant to be. Help me get closer.

Power meditation will help you, as well as yoga. It will help your mood, and opening your astral senses will enable  you to speak, hear and feel our Gods. Then you will never be lonely, when there are the Gods!For a long time, I only had my Spiritual Satanist friends, and the Gods. It can be a lonely road.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:11 PM, "shurtado8838@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been alone for years now and had nothing to believe in and this has always passed through my head. I need help getting closer to where I want to be.. The possibility of happiness. I feel like this is where I'm meant to be. Help me get closer.

Which ones should I start with as far as meditation I've aligned my charakas and I'm in the process of opening my 3rd eye

------------------------------
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 7:21 PM PDT Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Power meditation will help you, as well as yoga. It will help your mood, and opening your astral senses will enable you to speak, hear and feel our Gods. Then you will never be lonely, when there are the Gods!
For a long time, I only had my Spiritual Satanist friends, and the Gods. It can be a lonely road.

Hail Satan!

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:11 PM, "shurtado8838@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back