Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

its urgent

emmanuel Mobila

<td val[/IMG]helloo,i want to know what to do in other to get money within a month.
please help me

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

Well if youre old enough you can look for jobs around the place you live. Ask a neighbor if you can mow the lawn, clean their garage, etc. I hope whatever youre doing turns out well!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 2:48:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] its urgent

<td vAl[/IMG]helloo,i want to know what to do in other to get money within a month.
please help me

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

And as for the jobs issue if your in the united states it is very hard to be able to find a decent job. And money magick can be used whenever. But try to find a job before you take that route so you can try to do it physically if you have no luck you can use your aura to attract money to you the jos site explains that a bit.

On Dec 12, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Byron <jehuty666@... wrote:
  You can find a job.

Actually, you can do money magic as well as looking for a job. It's not an either/or or a before/after situation. Hit all the bases you can, so to speak. Though the money magic, a job might result. That doesn't mean to imply that you don't need to put in applications, etc., but it does add that extra bit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

And as for the jobs issue if your in the united states it is very hard to be able to find a decent job. And money magick can be used whenever. But try to find a job before you take that route so you can try to do it physically if you have no luck you can use your aura to attract money to you the jos site explains that a bit.

On Dec 12, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Byron <jehuty666@... wrote:

You can find a job.

I would like to add VERY NOTICEABLE results when u program and fill ur light-body, instead of the aura, with green/gold energy and program it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Actually, you can do money magic as well as looking for a job. It's not an either/or or a before/after situation. Hit all the bases you can, so to speak. Though the money magic, a job might result. That doesn't mean to imply that you don't need to put in applications, etc., but it does add that extra bit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

On Dec 12, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Byron <jehuty666@ wrote:

You can find a job.

Wat you can do is perform a money spell. Light a green candle every day during the morning for the next couple of weeks focusing on the coming to you. Money will come. You can ask father satan to help you as well or just do both things. Hail lucifer

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

emmanuel Mobila wrote:

<td val[/IMG]helloo,i want to know what to do in other to get money within a month.
please help me

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

I was going to say something like that. Lol. Do both. Use runes,
meditations, whatever you like, and also of course submit applications
etc. Between the two, you should be okay.

On 12/14/09, Edwin Aleman <aleman_92110@... wrote:
Wat you can do is perform a money spell. Light a green candle every day
during the morning for the next couple of weeks focusing on the coming to
you. Money will come. You can ask father satan to help you as well or just
do both things. Hail lucifer

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
emmanuel Mobila wrote:

helloo,i want to know what to do in other to get money within a month.
please help me

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back