Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Its true isn't it?

[email protected]

I always wondered why my family (christian) always glared at me because I didn't like/love 'god' johova or whatever. And I always wondered why they hated Satan. To me he wasn't a bad guy. He told them the truth when god was lying to them. I always thought god WAS the bad guy, but until now I never really understood how evil he was. My life started tumbling downward because god cursed me for not believing. I always felt lost around god, and I always felt a 'homie' kind of sensation with Satan. So...my question is...its true isn't it? Its true that god is an evil bastard and Satan only felt pity for us and wanted us to know the truth, isn't it? God is full of lies and torment, and the "bad guy", is really the one who cares for us and IS our father...isn't he? He doesn't force us to love him or else we're cursed and god does...why are they so foolish as to fall for him? Satan IS my one and only god.

con[/IMG]
From: "blackandwhitefantasy@..." <blackandwhitefantasy@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 6:50:25 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Its true isn't it?

I always wondered why my family (christian) always glared at me because I didn't like/love 'god' johova or whatever. And I always wondered why they hated Satan. To me he wasn't a bad guy. He told them the truth when god was lying to them. I always thought god WAS the bad guy, but until now I never really understood how evil he was. My life started tumbling downward because god cursed me for not believing. I always felt lost around god, and I always felt a 'homie' kind of sensation with Satan. So...my question is...its true isn't it? Its true that god is an evil bastard and Satan only felt pity for us and wanted us to know the truth, isn't it? God is full of lies and torment, and the "bad guy", is really the one who cares for us and IS our father...isn' t he? He doesn't force us to love him or else we're cursed and god does...why are they so foolish as to fall for him? Satan IS my one and only god.

Well god does not exist unless you talking about Satan who is our true God and Creator(with the help of some other Gods but it was Enki's idea).It would be best for you to not let your parents find out you satanic or they might force you to church and shit. Silence is Golden.
-David http://www.joyofsatan.org Hail Satan-Enki!!!!
From: "blackandwhitefantasy@..." <blackandwhitefantasy@...
Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 2:50:25 AM

I always wondered why my family (christian) always glared at me because I didn't like/love 'god' johova or whatever. And I always wondered why they hated Satan. To me he wasn't a bad guy. He told them the truth when god was lying to them. I always thought god WAS the bad guy, but until now I never really understood how evil he was. My life started tumbling downward because god cursed me for not believing. I always felt lost around god, and I always felt a 'homie' kind of sensation with Satan. So...my question is...its true isn't it? Its true that god is an evil bastard and Satan only felt pity for us and wanted us to know the truth, isn't it? God is full of lies and torment, and the "bad guy", is really the one who cares for us and IS our father...isn' t he? He doesn't force us to love him or else we're cursed and god does...why are they so foolish as to fall for him? Satan IS my one and only god.

im 18 and even though im legally an adult if my parents found out they would cause me so much hell its not funny so yea keep it to yourself if you have xian parents

Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 1:32:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Its true isn't it?

Well god does not exist unless you talking about Satan who is our true God and Creator(with the help of some other Gods but it was Enki's idea).It would be best for you to not let your parents find out you satanic or they might force you to church and shit. Silence is Golden.
-David http://www.joyofsatan.org Hail Satan-Enki!! !!
From: "blackandwhitefanta sy@ymail. com" <blackandwhitefantas y@...
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 2:50:25 AM

Yes,the xitan bastard is revolting.The things jehova promotes:genocide,cannibalism,torture,slavery,human sacrifice (its in the bible) and on and on.Its sick,and although Satan is slandered horribly,what did he do? father of lies my ass.jehova lied to his people many times.The biblical Satan was only spreading free thought.Xitans are hateful creatures just like their god.Anyone who believes differently than them is shown either pity,or contempt.Good luck to you,xitan familys are harsh.HAIL THE ONE TRUE GOD!

i know the thing that really pisses me off is the fact that people keep calling Satan worse than shit just because of a stupid book and they think its real even though there's two versions of it, shouldn't that give it away by now
From: psychoanamull666 Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 1:10 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Its true isn't it?
  Yes,the xitan bastard is revolting.The things jehova promotes:genocide, cannibalism, torture,slavery, human sacrifice (its in the bible) and on and on.Its sick,and although Satan is slandered horribly,what did he do? father of lies my ass.jehova lied to his people many times.The biblical Satan was only spreading free thought.Xitans are hateful creatures just like their god.Anyone who believes differently than them is shown either pity,or contempt.Good luck to you,xitan familys are harsh.HAIL THE ONE TRUE GOD!

Thanks. Last night my mother made me go to a church christmas party and when I refused to pray and left the room they tried to force me into it. If I "pray" to jehova because my family forces it, is there anyway I could just pray to God instead? Like while we hold hands and pray I can change the meaning of the prayer in my mind? Would that work?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:

Yes,the xitan bastard is revolting.The things jehova promotes:genocide,cannibalism,torture,slavery,human sacrifice (its in the bible) and on and on.Its sick,and although Satan is slandered horribly,what did he do? father of lies my ass.jehova lied to his people many times.The biblical Satan was only spreading free thought.Xitans are hateful creatures just like their god.Anyone who believes differently than them is shown either pity,or contempt.Good luck to you,xitan familys are harsh.HAIL THE ONE TRUE GOD!

just pretend that ur paying. they cant know or tell the difference anyways,. you can just pray to father, while supposedly ur sopposed to be praying to 'god' i do it all the time :D no one can tell lol   hails   her majesty

Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 2:59:19 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Its true isn't it?

Thanks. Last night my mother made me go to a church christmas party and when I refused to pray and left the room they tried to force me into it. If I "pray" to jehova because my family forces it, is there anyway I could just pray to God instead? Like while we hold hands and pray I can change the meaning of the prayer in my mind? Would that work?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@ ... wrote:

Yes,the xitan bastard is revolting.The things jehova promotes:genocide, cannibalism, torture,slavery, human sacrifice (its in the bible) and on and on.Its sick,and although Satan is slandered horribly,what did he do? father of lies my ass.jehova lied to his people many times.The biblical Satan was only spreading free thought.Xitans are hateful creatures just like their god.Anyone who believes differently than them is shown either pity,or contempt.Good luck to you,xitan familys are harsh.HAIL THE ONE TRUE GOD!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back