Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

It's All Real They're Real

iorost

After 5 years with Satan, and without revealing too much about my experience so you guys don't censor me for my own safety, this year it came to one thing: In my life, everything changes or nothing at all. I'm not sure if this message was of my own self or of Satan.

All of the meditations I did came to fruition in about 8 months 'coincidentally' enough. Exactly as I worded them, or at least in one small regard very close. The pain and betrayal that's been preventing me from ascending by creating a toxic atmosphere since before Satan came to me has begun to dissolve. Massive life changes I never thought would happen have just unfolded almost over night and a new path that just did not seem possible now stretches out before me.

Our blasphemous All Father and his fellow Gods and Goddesses have taken time out of their unending lives to proverbially grab me by the collar and lift me from the gutters to the pavement. In the last few months leading to this event the "coincidences" have been off the charts like nothing I've ever seen to the point that I've thought I'm in a Truman Show like situation with a government psyop the plot and audience. It just seems too good to be true but it's real.

There's no denying it now for me and there's no turning back after coming this far. Satan has broken some of my chains but still leaves me with challenge and trials to prove myself and become stronger. Yet simultaneously he's provided JUST ENOUGH by 'coincidence' to provide a foundation from which to achieve peace of mind, discipline and self reliance for the first time in my life. They gave me courage to the point I thought they even possessed me to stand up and create the catalyst of my freedom.

Thank you to all those who have given me advice on these forums. Know that I now stand amongst the ranks of those of us who had GODS rid them of trivial human life distractions, when I probably don't deserve it. This whole post reads like the stuff the High Priestesses promise. Its just surreal. I went from a hardcore athiest with childhood spinal sensations, teenage ghost sightings and the enemy sleep paralysis attack that finally led me here begging for answers. May the Gods and Satan guide you as they have me and I look forward to a new golden age by their and your side.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AGARES!

Blasphemous? You wanted to type "blasphemED" - the one who is blasphemed, not the one who is revolting, repulsive, odious, etc.

Don't worry, a minor error - we understand and got the point.

Btw, GREAT account ^^

HS!
88!

Many people, know that Satan is real, but they don't really follow through. Satan is totally real, in any and all ways, and so are the Gods, and they look from up their level down to us. This is all real, and people who neglect this, are just loosing a lot of things.

There is no more wonderful being than Satan. Satan sees directly and completely into our whole essence. Satan rewards our ability to keep his secrets, uphold his statues, and follow through with our promises to him and his agenda, be it in a personal way, or a transpersonal way such as working for anything that he requires.

I have worked for Satan for years, and I want to just keep working so long I am capable and able to. There are absolutely no comments I can make for the protection, the love, and the guidance I have received, which of course would make everyone question not only their sanity, and self worth, but also many other things.

Satan has been so good to me. I have returned to help his house, because it so much has helped me. And as it turns out, so many other people have been helped and are now stronger than ever before.

'Those who keep my secrets shall receive the fullfillment of my promises"- Satan.

For those working directly with the powers of Hell, and who are serious, work in deep respect and reverence, do their Will, learn to advance in knowledge, willpower, and achievement, and always maintain secrecy. Satan will always take care of his dedicated followers, those who are serious considerate, and make important persons to themselves, down to the last man who struggles yet another day to fight his personal obstacles.

The Gods care, and the Gods don't need to prove themselves, as its beyond a question they exist, and humanity knew this since forever. We however, should be always upholding them, and going after the Gods, so we can follow up on the Divine Paradigm.

That was a beautiful testimony, Iorost.

---In [email protected], <black.wyrm666@... wrote :

Blasphemous? You wanted to type "blasphemED" - the one who is blasphemed, not the one who is revolting, repulsive, odious, etc.

Don't worry, a minor error - we understand and got the point.

Btw, GREAT account ^^

HS!
88!

So relatable. Thanks to our Gods and Goddesses, I had recovered from situations for which I had thought recovery was impossible... but I'm completely alive and healthier than I thought I'd ever become again. They sacrifice their time to save our mortal asses, all while they have already reached perfection and yet still care to assist us! Now that is honorable beyond words, if you'd ask me. Most human beings would say "not my problem" but our Gods are far more sentient than anyone I've ever met.

Father Satan is the most perfected being in all of existence, I bet he has a very big name on the astral and some other places and worlds. When I astral project, I'm going to travel around on the astral

OK, then why are you using such jooish username when you glorify our Father Satan?

Satan is the Breaker, the Mender, and the Binder! Satan is the Father
Who Never Forsakes! Satan/Enki is the Eternal, Cosmic Emperor who sits
enthroned in glory, and I shall sing his praises always! For he is the
Father of my soul. Satan is my Light, my Reason and my anchor. Satan
is my Hope, my peace and my shield.

On 12/4/16, diana84961@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Alright, then why praise our Father Satan with such jooish username?

Ave Andramelech
On 30 Nov 2016 7:18 PM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  After 5 years with Satan, and without revealing too much about my experience so you guys don't censor me for my own safety, this year it came to one thing: In my life, everything changes or nothing at all. I'm not sure if this message was of my own self or of Satan.

All of the meditations I did came to fruition in about 8 months 'coincidentally' enough. Exactly as I worded them, or at least in one small regard very close. The pain and betrayal that's been preventing me from ascending by creating a toxic atmosphere since before Satan came to me has begun to dissolve. Massive life changes I never thought would happen have just unfolded almost over night and a new path that just did not seem possible now stretches out before me.

Our blasphemous All Father and his fellow Gods and Goddesses have taken time out of their unending lives to proverbially grab me by the collar and lift me from the gutters to the pavement. In the last few months leading to this event the "coincidences" have been off the charts like nothing I've ever seen to the point that I've thought I'm in a Truman Show like situation with a government psyop the plot and audience. It just seems too good to be true but it's real.

There's no denying it now for me and there's no turning back after coming this far. Satan has broken some of my chains but still leaves me with challenge and trials to prove myself and become stronger. Yet simultaneously he's provided JUST ENOUGH by 'coincidence' to provide a foundation from which to achieve peace of mind, discipline and self reliance for the first time in my life. They gave me courage to the point I thought they even possessed me to stand up and create the catalyst of my freedom.

Thank you to all those who have given me advice on these forums. Know that I now stand amongst the ranks of those of us who had GODS rid them of trivial human life distractions, when I probably don't deserve it. This whole post reads like the stuff the High Priestesses promise. Its just surreal. I went from a hardcore athiest with childhood spinal sensations, teenage ghost sightings and the enemy sleep paralysis attack that finally led me here begging for answers. May the Gods and Satan guide you as they have me and I look forward to a new golden age by their and your side.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AGARES!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back