Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

it is stupid question but İ'm really curious

_PRIME_

if you go into trance, pull out someones light body and command him/her "You want to change your profile picture"
can it work? And is there chance of her knowing that i was commanding her
Can you do this commanding for everything or this is for specific things like love, lust, fear

It's a bit exagerated, you may try the trance exercise to understand. I admit never doing it but I understood I am more in a receptive state.
But let's admit you can psychically contact people in this state :

If a voice talk to you in your head and command something, you can doubt this though really comes from you, it's disturbing.
I had this problem long time ago, some disgusting injonction asking on an imperative tone to be insulting and I fought against that. Surely the same enemies schizophrenics must confront.

If an entity clings to your aura in order to control you, it must subtly suggest this or that so you progressively get used to its presence, until you identify yourself to it and become incapable to distinguish its tone from your.
What a patient way to go ! and there is many cases like this in psychiatric hospitals.

So to command someone, this person must not be vigilant (mentally immature or in hypnosys state) and you must be able to astrally talking in his head.

The context itself is disturbing and insane, it should be easier and naive with an animal.
That aside, transmit data to others is interesting, and if they are able to understand it comes from you, it's great.

After answering that, I remember the context of the vile entity ordering me to be insulting. It was against my professor, a brillant man :

He was unable to explain anything, talking fast and swallowing the words. But if you were attentive, he transmitted you telepatically what he wants to talk to you about, mind to mind.
It's another level of communication that the vile entity wanted to keep me from discovering.

But about your question, to think in someone else's head seems possible, it's surely possible to transmit anything on any plane, like radio frequencies do on their respective bandwidth.
But I'm not able to explain how, if the trance state is a good start or else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back