Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Issues Connecting on Forum

xoskeletor

I've been actively paying attention to all I can involving my relationship with Satan and the lower Gods below him. I'm just finding issues with myself connecting on the forum, which is something I want to become more prominent in. Simply put, I'm not the best when it comes to socializing and my subconscious brain likes to place rules on what I can and can't do in order to fathom a more perfect version of myself and relationship with the prior.

I've been actively paying attention to all I can involving my relationship with Satan and the lower Gods below him. I'm just finding issues with myself connecting on the forum, which is something I want to become more prominent in. Simply put, I'm not the best when it comes to socializing and my subconscious brain likes to place rules on what I can and can't do in order to fathom a more perfect version of myself and relationship with the prior.
Furthermore, I tend to speak too soon and have trouble gathering concise thoughts and may appear to be a pessimist sometimes and don't like seeing myself this way. I'm just a victim of overthinking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back