Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Israeli "ultra-orthodox" now to be drafted to war.

Ol argedco luciftias

Israeli supreme court just ruled unanimously that the "ultra-orthodox" are now required to be drafted into war. They were previously protected and not allowed to be drafted.

These are the spiritual support of all jewish curses around the world. These are the ones who spend every moment of every day chanting death curses against humanity, and protective blessings to jews. A regular average jew is nothing compared to the level of curses that are performed by this specific group.

And now they are allowed to be forced to go fight in a war, where they might not survive. And whether or not they survive the war, all of their time and energy will be spent on military training and activities, and they will no longer have time to do their curses.

Do you ever wonder if the Gods are the true owners and rulers of Earth? This is one more example for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmHZ0oSzKs

YEEEEEEEES!!!! Dude this is such a huge sign of our Victory!! Praised be MAAT!!! Praised be Satan!!!! All Hail Wodan!!! All hail Maat!!!

Israeli supreme court just ruled unanimously that the "ultra-orthodox" are now required to be drafted into war. They were previously protected and not allowed to be drafted.

These are the spiritual support of all jewish curses around the world. These are the ones who spend every moment of every day chanting death curses against humanity, and protective blessings to jews. A regular average jew is nothing compared to the level of curses that are performed by this specific group.

And now they are allowed to be forced to go fight in a war, where they might not survive. And whether or not they survive the war, all of their time and energy will be spent on military training and activities, and they will no longer have time to do their curses.

Do you ever wonder if the Gods are the true owners and rulers of Earth? This is one more example for you.

The state of israel is the second most jewish populated place in the world after the united states, which means there will be less astral interference.

They will still pray in their free time, and before fighting like most Israeli soldiers.
But this will be nothing compared to what they did before.

I pray that they can experience the disaster they are actively calling for with their prayers, and I pray that nature will turn against these unholy beings, and that storms, tornadoes, earthquakes and all cataclysms will strike israel until only ashes remain.

I think it is also used to motivate them to do more, or you go to war like. "Do what your head rabbi is telling you, or you go to the front lines." Never the less a positive sign. Thanks for posting.

Not out of "evil" or "blind anti-Semitism", but I sincerely hope that these abominable beings die. Without even a shred of honor, compassion or anything else worthy of a hero fighting for a just cause, but only filled with derision and hatred from the Gentiles.

Before anyone accuses me of being a bad goyim, remember that these depraved people never did anything worth remembering with appreciation, only religious depravities typical of their wretched race. So I don't feel the slightest bit "guilty" in the eyes of the human wastes who protect and support the Israelites in saying that I hope for the complete destruction and downfall of all these jewish parasites.

These dirty beings do not deserve the slightest purely human reaction which is compassion, justice, forgiveness. Since these abortions are nothing human, they deserve nothing less than their own level of horror, desolation and injustice at the highest levels. And I don't waste my time "hating" them, only fighting them in honor of the highest values of ethics, the highest levels that humanity can ever reach, but which they despise and fight against and therefore do not deserve such treatment.

This is my honest opinion: I'm not the bad goyim, they are the bad Jews. But not because JoS told me so, since this has been my opinion since kindergarten, that is, it has always been innate in me. This is because nothing in the entire universe and in all the decades I have lived has ever shown me that there is a single Jew who is not evil personified in an abortion of a lower soul.

I have met various Jews in my life and I still know some who train with me in the gym and with whom I can only have a "coexistence" in the sense that I respect the laws of my country and then I go home to do the RTRs. None of these beings have ever behaved other than being my total enemies.

This psychopathy with which they ruin the lives, countries and worlds of others will cease, and they will never really be able to do anything to avoid it so they should prepare to go to the Wailing Wall to whine like the victimists they are, until that nothing will remain of the wall.

The state of israel is the second most jewish populated place in the world after the united states, which means there will be less astral interference.

They will still pray in their free time, and before fighting like most Israeli soldiers.

I pray that they can experience the disaster they are actively calling for with their prayers, and I pray that nature will turn against these unholy beings, and that storms, tornadoes, earthquakes and all cataclysms will strike israel until only ashes remain.
I affirm! Hail Satan! Israel will get what she deserves, and so will the Jews in the USA just wallow in fear right now, as soon divine judgment will fall upon you. Hail Dagon
Hail maat
Hail Satan

I affirm! Hail Satan! Israel will get what she deserves, and so will the Jews in the USA just wallow in fear right now, as soon divine judgment will fall upon you. Hail Dagon
Hail maat
Hail Satan
I hope that israel has the power to bring every jew back from whatever country they are, and then force them to fight wars.

I hope it will happen, but this is a stupid choice and I think they know this, but I hope the arrogance will blind them even more.

Hail maat
Hail Satan
I want them to see Lord Baalzebul's wrath on every single angle of thier existence, and feel powerless as their prayers no longer works.

So scared that they don't even dare to move a muscle.

So powerfull that their protection will fall apart just like some dust with a Giant Tornado.

And then, straight to the Tartarus.
They are 0 and final death is 1.
They will fall until 0,9~ periodic*

Maybe that is eternal torture.

And so the spiritual anti-force will be weakened further, and the resistance will be lessened by quite a bit.
Now will be a better time than ever to be unleashing relentless attacks upon the enemy with deep scrutiny.
This is wonderful news for spiritual warriors, this is a huge advantage for us.

Not out of "evil" or "blind anti-Semitism", but I sincerely hope that these abominable beings die. Without even a shred of honor, compassion or anything else worthy of a hero fighting for a just cause, but only filled with derision and hatred from the Gentiles.

Before anyone accuses me of being a bad goyim, remember that these depraved people never did anything worth remembering with appreciation, only religious depravities typical of their wretched race. So I don't feel the slightest bit "guilty" in the eyes of the human wastes who protect and support the Israelites in saying that I hope for the complete destruction and downfall of all these jewish parasites.

These dirty beings do not deserve the slightest purely human reaction which is compassion, justice, forgiveness. Since these abortions are nothing human, they deserve nothing less than their own level of horror, desolation and injustice at the highest levels. And I don't waste my time "hating" them, only fighting them in honor of the highest values of ethics, the highest levels that humanity can ever reach, but which they despise and fight against and therefore do not deserve such treatment.

This is my honest opinion: I'm not the bad goyim, they are the bad Jews. But not because JoS told me so, since this has been my opinion since kindergarten, that is, it has always been innate in me. This is because nothing in the entire universe and in all the decades I have lived has ever shown me that there is a single Jew who is not evil personified in an abortion of a lower soul.

I have met various Jews in my life and I still know some who train with me in the gym and with whom I can only have a "coexistence" in the sense that I respect the laws of my country and then I go home to do the RTRs. None of these beings have ever behaved other than being my total enemies.

This psychopathy with which they ruin the lives, countries and worlds of others will cease, and they will never really be able to do anything to avoid it so they should prepare to go to the Wailing Wall to whine like the victimists they are, until that nothing will remain of the wall.
Don't worry, I don't think anyone with true devotion to the cause has any disagreements with what you've said. I'm with you 100%

A great victory that has been developing over many years. A rising up of the lower jews that aren't initiated into the working behind spiritual tasks of the higher ranking ones, effectively shooting themselves in the feet unknowingly. HP Cobra stated in the past this would be a heavy blow to Israel if this actually happened, and now it did. Let's hope they do get drafted in droves.

I'm skeptical. Knowing how jews swindle everyone they probably just created some legal hole for a reason known for now only to them. My bet would be they will demand more foreign "aid" for their bigger army now because of this, when in reality those drafted orthodox inbred clowns will have their military position only on paper. Something along these lines, I'd be surprised if its actual draft to anything even remotely dangerous.

Good to see they are being pushed into the military and away from their curses and their books full of curses Torah, these Orthodox Jews are the worst cause they never stop reading their curses and bouncing their heads, and that’s all they do

Excellent news! This is another big victory for us, in addition to the recent good news about Assange.

And they're so angry and upset over it! Bwahaha! They don't like it when they actually have to do something, instead of just cursing humanity and being useless parasites. There's something so comical about seeing them sat on the roads and protesting, I can't help but laugh out loud :ROFLMAO: I really do think, in addition to the other things, that the jews will basically tear themselves apart on the inside. Even in israel, there seems to be a lot of dissent for the government and anger, and disagreements, between jews and other jews.

Israel shall get what she deserves!!!

The part at 11:55.

When you reported the nation of Israel to BAALZEBUB the king of the Gods! Do you think it was a joke? When you called upon Ares, do you think it's was a joke? When you told the Gods that Israel, "they are not the people of GOD" do you it was a joke? Satanic rituals are real and binding! This is not like the program called "Christianity" where people are animals who pray to human hating things.

HAIL BAALZEBUL!!

We have so many wonderful and powerful rituals. What can be shared at this time to trigger the activity. What additional rituals do our brothers and sisters perform every day? I would like to add something to my routine.

We have so many wonderful and powerful rituals. What can be shared at this time to trigger the activity. What additional rituals do our brothers and sisters perform every day? I would like to add something to my routine.
You can do what the schedule says. So now, doing the ones for Dagan and Maat. You can also do the Final RTR, and the rituals for other Gods.

Lots of so-called "ulta-orthodox" jews started to become very religious jews when the shit hit the fan. But it appears the jews are so hardly fucked up right now that even their own religious zealots are not protected from the mess they are in. And it is natural. How are they supposed to win the war against millions of people who hate them and want them gone? Only genocide would work in this scenario, but if the jews would start genociding Palestinians on a mass scale (current scale is child play, but even this is noticed by the world), then any neighboring country would have the right to invade Israel on basis of stopping the war criminals, and then punishing those criminals to death.

And it also appears our victory is close, but we can not be 100% sure about that. This means we should not be paranoid, but also we should not be too relaxed, either. We still have this jewish problem. And even after we bring the jews to justice, there will be other problems. One of them will be to make sure there will never be any possibility for the jewish mindset to establish itself in the collective consciousness/subconsciousness of Humanity. Introducing immunity on our consciousness and subconsciousness is an even more important task as the jews can probably rebrand themselves and start calling themselves for instance "kews", "qews", "shits", "gypsies", etc. And yes, gypsies are mentioned with purpose, too. Gypsies must be brought to justice, too, because gypsies are tightly involved in manufacturing drug addicts, kidnapping children, etc.

In any case, social immunity is a must, it is not enough just to remove the enemy. It is wrong to assume an alcoholic is cured by removing alcohol from him. Real cure for the alcohol addiction is when you allow the person to drink as much as he/she likes, but he/she still chooses not to drink, and feels great about the correct choice.

So this is what the jews get. And even this is not a fraction of what they deserve. Remember millions of White men and women who were burned to death alive. Best and most virtuous minds were destroyed just because these people wanted to create something better. Some people were burned alive just because they decided to wash their dirt in order not to catch diseases and smell nice. So what can I say? Every drop of White blood will be avenged. Every drop of White tear will be avenged. Every sound of White cry will be avenged. Every grain of ash of White humans will be avenged. Whatever the means, no matter the cost. And they will get even more justice than they are getting now. This is nothing in comparison to what they did. So let them suffer even more, since they deserve it. Of course, I am emphasizing White. This is not to deny other races suffered by the jews, but I would like to be objective here. White people suffered much more from the jews than any other race on this planet. If not the jews, there would be at least four billions of White people nowadays on this planet.

HAIL MAAT!
HAIL DAGAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL ASTARTE!
HAIL BEELZEBUL!
HAIL SATAN!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want them to see Lord Baalzebul's wrath on every single angle of thier existence, and feel powerless as their prayers no longer works.

So scared that they don't even dare to move a muscle.

So powerfull that their protection will fall apart just like some dust with a Giant Tornado.

And then, straight to the Tartarus.
They are 0 and final death is 1.
They will fall until 0,9~ periodic*

Maybe that is eternal torture.
Hell yes, that’s what I’m talking about. Let’s see some lightning flying!

Does that mean existing Ultra Orthodox will be drafted? Or just the ones becoming of age?

Does that mean existing Ultra Orthodox will be drafted? Or just the ones becoming of age?
I'm guessing it's who is in the right age range. But during a war, this is usually expanded to older people also when they need more people.

It will start with the younger ones. The younger generation who would have spent this time learning how to do all of those curses and becoming more powerful. They will lose their next generation and will be ended, just as they try to do to us.

America has the most racial jews overall, but the extreme majority of american jews are not serious. Many are athiests, and many are somewhat religious but not strongly. I mean many of them are like the average christians. They believe a basic amount, they participate only in the major holidays, and the rest of the year they don't participate much religiously with their spells and curses. Maybe they go chant one curse per week on saturday morning at their churches, but most don't even do this.

The serious jews call these the "diaspora" meaning the ones who have left and gone someplace else. Intended both physically as they left and went to America, and also spiritually as they have gone away from the spiritual works of spells and curses that they are "supposed" to be doing. The serious jews blame the diaspora for all of their failures of their plans and spells, because all of them are not participating in their group workings and are not helping.

This is why the ultra-orthodox used to have those protections. Because they are the ones doing 90% of all the spiritual workings, they are the ones fighting the war of spells and curses. So let the dumb ones who are not working spiritually be the ones to go and work physically.

How many jew holidays are there throughout the year? Like 10? So if you do any of the RTRs or Gods' rituals every day for 2 weeks, you already have done more spiritual work than 90% of jews do in a whole year, as they only participate on their special days. Add in how most of them are spiritually degenerated, meaning they are no better than the average person who has not practiced any of these things of spiritual workings or advancements, so that they are not very strong or effective in any of these things. They are just like an average christian. Maybe they read the words of the spell, but they are not powerful enough to do much of an effect.

Add in also how we are supported by the Gods who are the kings and rulers of this galaxy. And jews do not have this same assistance.

One Satanist doing the rituals every day for 2 weeks, is more powerful and more effective than the work done by 1,000 jews in a whole year. Probably much more than 1,000.

America has the most racial jews overall, but the extreme majority of american jews are not serious. Many are athiests, and many are somewhat religious but not strongly. I mean many of them are like the average christians. They believe a basic amount, they participate only in the major holidays, and the rest of the year they don't participate much religiously with their spells and curses. Maybe they go chant one curse per week on saturday morning at their churches, but most don't even do this.

The serious jews call these the "diaspora" meaning the ones who have left and gone someplace else. Intended both physically as they left and went to America, and also spiritually as they have gone away from the spiritual works of spells and curses that they are "supposed" to be doing. The serious jews blame the diaspora for all of their failures of their plans and spells, because all of them are not participating in their group workings and are not helping.

This is why the ultra-orthodox used to have those protections. Because they are the ones doing 90% of all the spiritual workings, they are the ones fighting the war of spells and curses. So let the dumb ones who are not working spiritually be the ones to go and work physically.

How many jew holidays are there throughout the year? Like 10? So if you do any of the RTRs or Gods' rituals every day for 2 weeks, you already have done more spiritual work than 90% of jews do in a whole year, as they only participate on their special days. Add in how most of them are spiritually degenerated, meaning they are no better than the average person who has not practiced any of these things of spiritual workings or advancements, so that they are not very strong or effective in any of these things. They are just like an average christian. Maybe they read the words of the spell, but they are not powerful enough to do much of an effect.

Add in also how we are supported by the Gods who are the kings and rulers of this galaxy. And jews do not have this same assistance.

One Satanist doing the rituals every day for 2 weeks, is more powerful and more effective than the work done by 1,000 jews in a whole year. Probably much more than 1,000.
They still have very large ultra-orthodox communities, but their time will also come.

HAIL BALAAM!

hope that israel has the power to bring every jew back from whatever country they are, and then force them to fight wars.

Very wishful. Like imaging Israel forcing Mark Zuckerberg to fight LOOOOOL. No this is very unrealistic but maybe they will force the average Jew? Even that would be above my expectation.

This is some strong truth to consider. Thank you for mentioning this, brother.

This is spectacular news!!
I laughed so hard at this!! YEAH!! Victory to us! Victory to Satan! Victory to SS!!

Not only israel, but the entire judea in the world is going to have some negative transits, I don't remember if the negative transit is about Uranus or Neptune.

Are you happy that the rabbis will be drafted into the war? All that jewish filth will flee to that damn stinking new khazaria, former ukraine and it's gonna start all over again, so don't get too excited. Jews always skirt the law, but I don't know, I really don't know when the final fuck up of all this jewish shit will come. We have this saying - it's an old song, but it's hard to believe.(((

Are you happy that the rabbis will be drafted into the war? All that jewish filth will flee to that damn stinking new khazaria, former ukraine and it's gonna start all over again, so don't get too excited. Jews always skirt the law, but I don't know, I really don't know when the final fuck up of all this jewish shit will come. We have this saying - it's an old song, but it's hard to believe.(((

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back