Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Israeli protesters rally for 'the right to rape' prisoners

Hierophant

What happened?

Around the 29th of July 2024, 9 Israeli soldiers were arrested under suspicion of gang raping a Palestinian prisoner after a video at the Sde Teiman prison showing an alleged gang rape was leaked. In response to the solders arrest, crowds of Israelis stormed two military bases including the base where the soldiers where being held demanding their release and showing support for the soldiers. Some of the soldiers that belong to force 100 which guards Sde Teiman have already been released. And one has even made an appearance on Israeli media defending their actions.

"However, for some, including the country’s far-right finance minister, the outrage has centred on the “crime” of recording the video, rather than the alleged rape itself.

Taking to X, formerly Twitter, on Thursday night, Bezalel Smotrich demanded “an immediate criminal investigation to locate the leakers of the trending video that was intended to harm the reservists and that caused tremendous damage to Israel in the world and to exhaust the full severity of the law against them”.

Others, including the hard right and ultranationalist politicians, such as National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir, within Israel, have argued that any action – even gang rape – is permissible if it is undertaken for the security of the state."

"On being asked by Ahmad Tibi, one of the Arab MPs within the Israeli Knesset last week if it was legitimate “to insert a stick into a person’s rectum”, Hanoch Milwidsky, a member of Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud party, responded: “If he is a Nukhba [Hamas militant], everything is legitimate to do! Everything!"

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...raeli-leaders-defend-soldiers-accused-of-rape

Israeli protesters rally for ‘the right to rape’ prisoners

Israeli Soldier BOASTS Of War Crimes - They Couldn't Be Prouder Of Genocide

Even in the most savage places in the world, they'll execute rapists, brutally.
Jews seem to be the only people to my knowledge to protest FOR the rapist.

It's events like these which are making people wake up to the true nature of these vile beings.

More and more countries and people are turning against them; I was watching a video today on various hotels and businesses around the world, refusing service to israeli customers.

The more vile and disgusting israel openly reveals itself to be, the more vile and disgusting a person has to be to still support them.

In the comments section on the YouTube videos, you can see that whilst people still believe in the usual delusions ("synagogue of Satan", "Netanyahu is just like Hitler", etc.), they are definitely beginning to see the Truth.

It's events like these which are making people wake up to the true nature of these vile beings.

More and more countries and people are turning against them; I was watching a video today on various hotels and businesses around the world, refusing service to israeli customers.

The more vile and disgusting israel openly reveals itself to be, the more vile and disgusting a person has to be to still support them.

In the comments section on the YouTube videos, you can see that whilst people still believe in the usual delusions ("synagogue of Satan", "Netanyahu is just like Hitler", etc.), they are definitely beginning to see the Truth.
Hey hitler was not bad! the Nazis were doing amazing things for people and the world. You have to read correct stories

Since the Meme Warfare thread is down, I thought this picture might be relevant:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back