Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Israel - Iran conflict?

vabzirteloch

I heard recently, that Israel and the US may attack Iran because of it's nuclear program. I also heard that Iran is prepared for the war, and it has some rockets that could kill a million Jews (this was stated in an Iranian newspaper).

How can we profit from a war between Israel and Iran? I read that Islam's main weakness is the Kaaba stone, if it is destroyed, their faith would be gone.

It would be the best if Israel was totally destroyed (6 million jews minus, this time FOR REAL:)), and somehow the Kaaba also destroyed. I'm sure the jews wouldn't try to destroy the Kaaba, because one of their tools would break...

The only thing I fear is the use of nuclear weapons.

Opinions?

The Kaaba stone was originally part of the older religions native to that region. It was said that the Kaaba stone was decorated earlier by some 360 different Deities. A Quote from wikipedia (I know not the most reliable source but I did want to find some quote to go along with what I have to say here.)
"Arabian mythology comprises the ancient, pre-Islamic beliefs of the Arabs. Prior to Islam the Kaaba of Mecca was covered in symbols representing the myriad demons, djinn, demigods, or simply tribal gods and other assorted deities which represented the polytheistic culture of pre-Islamic Arabia."

A short list of some of these Deities: (you should recognize some)

Astarte
Bel
Beelshamen
Malakbel (Form of Shamash)
Nergal
Sin
Wadd
"Muhammad sent Khalid ibn Walid the demolish Wadd after the battle of Tabuk , an idol worshipped by the Banu Kalb tribe."

It far predates Islam, and if it were to be destroyed it would be an insult to the old ways. The Kaaba stone held within it the Black Stone which is supposedly of a material not found on earth, it was apparently a meteorite of some sort, and was said to be a gift from the Gods (usually referred to as a link between heaven and earth.) When Muhammad was exiled from Mecca, he fled to Medina gathered an army and returned to Mecca in order to assault it. Upon his destruction of the City, (remember Islam wasn't the primary religion in 600) he also destroyed all the artifacts within the temples. Yet, like the Jewish predecessor's of the Islamic faith, he used a method of assimilation to gain the trust of the common people; In this situation it was not the assimilation of the religious holidays, it was in fact the assimilation of the most sacred artifact. If he were to have destroyed the Kaaba stone then there surely would have been none to follow him; this would have been considered an act against divinity. From Mecca, Muhammad continued a campaign of death and spiritual enslavement across the middle east, traversing the continent slaughtering all who were opposed to Islam and those who were of the old faiths, including the Yazidi people. Within this campaign there were only two options for the invaded people, to die, or to convert to Islam. Many people were slaughtered without mercy while others were forced into the military campaign itself. Not only enslaving the people but forcing them into enslaving others as well.

Well I hope that helps you out a bit, just a little history.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

I heard recently, that Israel and the US may attack Iran because of it's nuclear program. I also heard that Iran is prepared for the war, and it has some rockets that could kill a million Jews (this was stated in an Iranian newspaper).

How can we profit from a war between Israel and Iran? I read that Islam's main weakness is the Kaaba stone, if it is destroyed, their faith would be gone.

It would be the best if Israel was totally destroyed (6 million jews minus, this time FOR REAL:)), and somehow the Kaaba also destroyed. I'm sure the jews wouldn't try to destroy the Kaaba, because one of their tools would break...

Opinions?

hi im iranian and i would start a war, cause here didnt exist freedom i m lonely in satanism here cause muslims is very Fanatic and jar head i ask father to bring me out of here nobody understand me how i feel, cause im persian iranian not other people
HAIL SATAN    

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/91

This is where I read it, it's HPS Zildar Raasi's writing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@... wrote:

The Kaaba stone was originally part of the older religions native to that region. It was said that the Kaaba stone was decorated earlier by some 360 different Deities. A Quote from wikipedia (I know not the most reliable source but I did want to find some quote to go along with what I have to say here.)
"Arabian mythology comprises the ancient, pre-Islamic beliefs of the Arabs. Prior to Islam the Kaaba of Mecca was covered in symbols representing the myriad demons, djinn, demigods, or simply tribal gods and other assorted deities which represented the polytheistic culture of pre-Islamic Arabia."

A short list of some of these Deities: (you should recognize some)

Astarte
Bel
Beelshamen
Malakbel (Form of Shamash)
Nergal
Sin
Wadd
"Muhammad sent Khalid ibn Walid the demolish Wadd after the battle of Tabuk , an idol worshipped by the Banu Kalb tribe."

It far predates Islam, and if it were to be destroyed it would be an insult to the old ways. The Kaaba stone held within it the Black Stone which is supposedly of a material not found on earth, it was apparently a meteorite of some sort, and was said to be a gift from the Gods (usually referred to as a link between heaven and earth.) When Muhammad was exiled from Mecca, he fled to Medina gathered an army and returned to Mecca in order to assault it. Upon his destruction of the City, (remember Islam wasn't the primary religion in 600) he also destroyed all the artifacts within the temples. Yet, like the Jewish predecessor's of the Islamic faith, he used a method of assimilation to gain the trust of the common people; In this situation it was not the assimilation of the religious holidays, it was in fact the assimilation of the most sacred artifact. If he were to have destroyed the Kaaba stone then there surely would have been none to follow him; this would have been considered an act against divinity. From Mecca, Muhammad continued a campaign of death and spiritual enslavement across the middle east, traversing the continent slaughtering all who were opposed to Islam and those who were of the old faiths, including the Yazidi people. Within this campaign there were only two options for the invaded people, to die, or to convert to Islam. Many people were slaughtered without mercy while others were forced into the military campaign itself. Not only enslaving the people but forcing them into enslaving others as well.

Well I hope that helps you out a bit, just a little history.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Opinions?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back