Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

islamic destruction ritual 8/27-8/30

sonofegypt11

Hi My Brothers And Sisters,

I know its been awhile but I had other requirements that needed my attention and other projects that I had to work on for Satan. As some of you may remember I proposed a ritual aimed solely at Islam to bring down this disgusting religion and its top leaders. Due to the above reasons I was not able to post the ritual.

All I can say is that this could not have been better for the purpose of the ritual. Something in my head was telling me to wait anyway and than I realized this month is Ramadan and for those who do not know it is the fasting time for many muslims. If one fasts for any length of time they lower their bodies immune system and other bodies defenses for they are not giving their bodies the proper care/nutrition. Lucky for us this includes their aura and is the perfect time to attack and influence them for they are vulnerable to our power.

This will be a four day ritual ranging from 8/27-8-30. I chose to wait until the end of the month so that the muslims would have been fasting for about a month and therefore most vulnerable, rather than attacking at the beginning of the month when they just started to fast. Also Ramadan does end on 8/29 but I think they would still be still vulnerable enough o 8/30 for us to use this time of year.

The moon will work for us during this time. On Saturday and Monday there is no void at all and on Sunday and Tuesday there is a void but it ends and will not be a problem if we conduct the ritual during the proper hour at night.

All four rituals will be easy and will require nothing more than the vibration of runes. For those who know how they can raise energy by other means if they wish to further empower the ritual but is not required. For those who are unable to use candles or incense or other such items do not worry just draw the sigil and vibrate the runes and than burn it and the prayer outside. Ritual tools do make a difference in some cases but is not required when we have the power of our minds and souls.

This four day ritual will be aimed at four things

On Saturday Day of Saturn- Aimed at Bringing the Islam Faith Down

On Sunday Day of the Sun- Aimed at Awakening the Arab People (Which has already started)

On Monday Day of the Moon- Aimed at separating the Arab People's emotions from the Islamic Faith

On Tuesday Day of Mars- Aimed at bringing down the Islamic Governments (Which has already started)

For each day there will be a different runic and ritual affirmation but the ritual prayer is the same for all four days. If you can not perform all four rituals I respectfully ask that you attempt to perform as many as you can for this opportune moment only comes once a year.

Ritual For SATURDAY (Bringing Islamic Faith Down)

Runic Affirmation- The energies of __________ are constantly working to completely and totally destroy the Islamic Faith in Everyway.

Ritual Affirmation- The Islamic Faith is No More

Runes being used-

1. Uruz
2. Thurisaz
3. Hagalaz

STEPS FOR THE RITUAL

1. Open the ritual by using the standard Satanic ritual or the Grand Satanic Ritual found on HP Vovim's Website.

2. Read the ritual prayer with intent and focusing on the desired outcome.

3. After reading the ritual prayer light the corner of the paper in one of the candles and let it burn. While it is burning repeat the ritual affirmation until the prayer is completely burned.

4. Begin the Runic Vibrations, starting with Hagalaz:

"H-H-H-H-A-A-A-A-G-G-G-G-A-A-A-A-L-L-L-L-A-A-A-A-A-T-T-S-S" (The G is guttural and the TS like in "Pizza")

Vibrate this rune nine times

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Hagalaz symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

5. Move onto the Uruz Rune

"U-U-U-U-R-R-R-R-O-O-O-O-Z-Z-Z-Z"

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Uruz symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

6. Move onto the Thurisaz Rune

"TH-TH-TH-TH-O-O-O-O-R-R-R-R-E-E-E-E-S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-Z-Z-Z-Z"

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Thurisaz symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

7. After vibrating the runes visualize the entire sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. While doing this feel as much anger as you can and direct it toward the cause of this ritual. See the filthy Islamic religion crumbling, see this faith being wiped out of existence. Feel the pain and suffering that this religion has caused.

8. This is the time to further empower the ritual through elemental or other means if you so choose.

9. Take the sigil and write the ritual affirmation on the back of it.

10. Burn it in one of the flames of the candle and while it is burning repeat the ritual affirmation until it completely burns and when the flames go out repeat the affirmation once more and close with a So Mote It Be and a Hail Satan.

SUNDAY RITUAL (Waking Islamic Followers Up)

Runic Affirmation- "The energies of ________ are constantly working to completely and totally wake up all followers of Islam to the religion's true nature.

Ritual Affirmation- "The followers of Islam are awakened"

Runes Being Used

Uruz (White Magic)- Freedom
Kenaz
Sowilo

STEPS FOR THE RITUAL

1. Open the ritual by using the standard Satanic ritual or the Grand Satanic Ritual found on HP Vovim's Website.

3. After reading the ritual prayer light the corner of the paper in one of the candles and let it burn. While it is burning repeat the ritual affirmation until the prayer is completely burned.

4. Begin the Runic Vibrations, starting with Uruz.

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Uruz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright white-gold color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

5. Move onto the Kenaz Rune

"K-K-K-K-E-E-E-E-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-Z-Z-Z-Z" (E as in "Set")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Kenaz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright white-gold energy. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

6. Move onto the Sowilo Rune

"S-S-S-S-O-O-O-O-W-W-W-W-I-I-I-I-L-L-L-L-O-O-O-O" (Both o's as in "hot")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Sowilo symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright white-gold color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

7. After vibrating the runes visualize the entire sigil glowing in a bright white-gold color. While doing this feel as much love as you can for your fellow Gentile brothers and Sisters as you can and direct it toward the cause of this ritual. See the Gentile followers of that filthy Islamic religion discovering the truth and leaving that part behind them. See them embracing their ancient roots, see them being happy from being freed from Islam.

8. This is the time to further empower the ritual through elemental or other means if you so choose.

10. Burn it in one of the flames of the candle and while it is burning repeat the ritual affirmation until it completely burns and when the flames go out repeat the affirmation once more and close with a So Mote It Be and a Hail Satan.

MONDAY RITUAL (Destroying ties and emotions followers of Islam have)
Runic Affirmation- "The energies of ________ are constantly working to completely and totally destroy the emotions and ties the followers of Islam have for their religion

Ritual Affirmation- "The Emotions and ties dedicated to the Islamic Religion Are No More"

RUNES BEING USED

1. Thurisaz (white magic)- healing, independence
2. Ansuz
3. Wunjo
4. Nauthiz
5. Sowilo

STEPS FOR THE RITUAL

4. Begin the Runic Vibrations, starting with Thurisaz.

"TH-TH-TH-TH-U-U-U-U-R-R-R-R-E-E-E-E-S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-Z-Z-Z-Z"

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Thurisaz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

5. Move onto the Ansuz Rune

"A-A-A-A-N-N-N-N-S-S-S-S-O-O-O-O-Z-Z-Z-Z"

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Ansuz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

6. Move onto the Wunjo Rune

"W-W-W-W-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N-J-J-J-J-O-O-O-O" (The O as in"hot")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Wunjo symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

7. Move onto the Nauthiz Rune

"N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-TH-TH-TH-TH-E-E-E-E-Z-Z-Z-Z"

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Nauthiz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

8. Move onto the Sowilo Rune

"S-S-S-S-O-O-O-O-W-W-W-W-E-E-E-E-L-L-L-L-O-O-O-O" (Both o's as in "hot")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Sowilo symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

9. After vibrating the runes visualize the entire sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. While doing this visualize all who following Islam giving up on the faith, pissing on Islamic symbols, burning Islamic symbols, turning their back on their god and etc. Do this the best you can and direct it toward the cause of this ritual.

10. This is the time to further empower the ritual through elemental or other means if you so choose.

11. Take the sigil and write the ritual affirmation on the back of it.

12. Burn it in one of the flames of the candle and while it is burning repeat the ritual affirmation until it completely burns and when the flames go out repeat the affirmation once more and close with a So Mote It Be and a Hail Satan.

TUESDAY RITUAL (Destroying Islamic Governments)

Runic Affirmation- The energies of ________ are constantly working to completely and totally destroy all Islamic Governments

Ritual Affirmation- The Islamic Governments of the world are no more.

RUNES BEING USED

1. Uruz
2. Thurisaz
3. Ansuz- Destroys tyranny
4. Hagalaz
5. Isa

STEPS FOR THE RITUAL

"H-H-H-H-A-A-A-A-G-G-G-G-A-A-A-A-L-L-L-L-A-A-A-A-A-T-T-S-S" (The G is guttural and the TS like in "Pizza")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Hagalaz symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Uruz symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Thurisaz symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

7. Move onto the Ansuz Rune

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Ansuz symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

8. Move onto the Isa Rune

"E-E-E-E-S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A"

9. As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Isa symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

10. After vibrating the runes visualize the entire sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. While doing this visualize all who following Islam giving up on the faith, pissing on Islamic symbols, burning Islamic symbols, turning their back on their god and etc. Do this the best you can and direct it toward the cause of this ritual.

11. This is the time to further empower the ritual through elemental or other means if you so choose.

12. Take the sigil and write the ritual affirmation on the back of it.

13. Burn it in one of the flames of the candle and while it is burning repeat the ritual affirmation until it completely burns and when the flames go out repeat the affirmation once more and close with a So Mote It Be and a Hail Satan.

Ritual Prayer:

Far to many Gentiles have fallen to the vicious enemy program of Islam surrendering their freedom and sense of self. The islamic program has caused nothing but hate, fighting and bloodshed between Gentiles, while those on top running the scene behind the curtain laugh and gain as they watch their jewish masters plan unfold. However tides have changed in the islamic world with the Gentiles waking up to the lies in front of them and once again fighting for their freedom. The stars are in our favor and our islamic enemies time of tyranny has come to a quick end, their governments will fall, the oppression will subside, those responsible will feel the pain they have caused for those around them and as the stars declare the chains holding those to islam are and will continue to break.

Satan and the Gods of Duat have implanted the power I need within me, as my own personal sword of justice. I and every other dedicated Satanist march under the same banner, we march for the same cause and that is FREEDOM! Here tonight FREEDOM shall ring across the world and VICTORY SHALL BE OURS. I declare DEATH to islam!, DEATH to the islamic governments, DEATH to the islamic jewish pets, and FREEDOM to all Gentiles bound in islam's weakening grip.

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel

Hail To All Of The Gods of Duat.

HaiL Satan!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:55 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] islamic destruction ritual 8/27-8/30

Hi My Brothers And Sisters,

I know its been awhile but I had other requirements that needed my attention and other projects that I had to work on for Satan. As some of you may remember I proposed a ritual aimed solely at Islam to bring down this disgusting religion and its top leaders. Due to the above reasons I was not able to post the ritual.

All I can say is that this could not have been better for the purpose of the ritual. Something in my head was telling me to wait anyway and than I realized this month is Ramadan and for those who do not know it is the fasting time for many muslims. If one fasts for any length of time they lower their bodies immune system and other bodies defenses for they are not giving their bodies the proper care/nutrition. Lucky for us this includes their aura and is the perfect time to attack and influence them for they are vulnerable to our power.

This will be a four day ritual ranging from 8/27-8-30. I chose to wait until the end of the month so that the muslims would have been fasting for about a month and therefore most vulnerable, rather than attacking at the beginning of the month when they just started to fast. Also Ramadan does end on 8/29 but I think they would still be still vulnerable enough o 8/30 for us to use this time of year.

The moon will work for us during this time. On Saturday and Monday there is no void at all and on Sunday and Tuesday there is a void but it ends and will not be a problem if we conduct the ritual during the proper hour at night.

All four rituals will be easy and will require nothing more than the vibration of runes. For those who know how they can raise energy by other means if they wish to further empower the ritual but is not required. For those who are unable to use candles or incense or other such items do not worry just draw the sigil and vibrate the runes and than burn it and the prayer outside. Ritual tools do make a difference in some cases but is not required when we have the power of our minds and souls.

This four day ritual will be aimed at four things

On Saturday Day of Saturn- Aimed at Bringing the Islam Faith Down

On Sunday Day of the Sun- Aimed at Awakening the Arab People (Which has already started)

On Monday Day of the Moon- Aimed at separating the Arab People's emotions from the Islamic Faith

On Tuesday Day of Mars- Aimed at bringing down the Islamic Governments (Which has already started)

For each day there will be a different runic and ritual affirmation but the ritual prayer is the same for all four days. If you can not perform all four rituals I respectfully ask that you attempt to perform as many as you can for this opportune moment only comes once a year.

Ritual For SATURDAY (Bringing Islamic Faith Down)

Runic Affirmation- The energies of __________ are constantly working to completely and totally destroy the Islamic Faith in Everyway.

Ritual Affirmation- The Islamic Faith is No More

Runes being used-

1. Uruz
2. Thurisaz
3. Hagalaz

STEPS FOR THE RITUAL

7. After vibrating the runes visualize the entire sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. While doing this feel as much anger as you can and direct it toward the cause of this ritual. See the filthy Islamic religion crumbling, see this faith being wiped out of existence. Feel the pain and suffering that this religion has caused.

SUNDAY RITUAL (Waking Islamic Followers Up)

Runic Affirmation- "The energies of ________ are constantly working to completely and totally wake up all followers of Islam to the religion's true nature.

Ritual Affirmation- "The followers of Islam are awakened"

Runes Being Used

Uruz (White Magic)- Freedom
Kenaz
Sowilo

STEPS FOR THE RITUAL

4. Begin the Runic Vibrations, starting with Uruz.

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Uruz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright white-gold color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

5. Move onto the Kenaz Rune

"K-K-K-K-E-E-E-E-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-Z-Z-Z-Z" (E as in "Set")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Kenaz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright white-gold energy. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

6. Move onto the Sowilo Rune

"S-S-S-S-O-O-O-O-W-W-W-W-I-I-I-I-L-L-L-L-O-O-O-O" (Both o's as in "hot")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Sowilo symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright white-gold color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

7. After vibrating the runes visualize the entire sigil glowing in a bright white-gold color. While doing this feel as much love as you can for your fellow Gentile brothers and Sisters as you can and direct it toward the cause of this ritual. See the Gentile followers of that filthy Islamic religion discovering the truth and leaving that part behind them. See them embracing their ancient roots, see them being happy from being freed from Islam.

MONDAY RITUAL (Destroying ties and emotions followers of Islam have)
Runic Affirmation- "The energies of ________ are constantly working to completely and totally destroy the emotions and ties the followers of Islam have for their religion

Ritual Affirmation- "The Emotions and ties dedicated to the Islamic Religion Are No More"

RUNES BEING USED

1. Thurisaz (white magic)- healing, independence
2. Ansuz
3. Wunjo
4. Nauthiz
5. Sowilo

STEPS FOR THE RITUAL

4. Begin the Runic Vibrations, starting with Thurisaz.

"TH-TH-TH-TH-U-U-U-U-R-R-R-R-E-E-E-E-S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-Z-Z-Z-Z"

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Thurisaz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

5. Move onto the Ansuz Rune

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Ansuz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

6. Move onto the Wunjo Rune

"W-W-W-W-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N-J-J-J-J-O-O-O-O" (The O as in"hot")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Wunjo symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

7. Move onto the Nauthiz Rune

"N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-TH-TH-TH-TH-E-E-E-E-Z-Z-Z-Z"

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Nauthiz symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

8. Move onto the Sowilo Rune

"S-S-S-S-O-O-O-O-W-W-W-W-E-E-E-E-L-L-L-L-O-O-O-O" (Both o's as in "hot")

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Sowilo symbols on the sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

9. After vibrating the runes visualize the entire sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. While doing this visualize all who following Islam giving up on the faith, pissing on Islamic symbols, burning Islamic symbols, turning their back on their god and etc. Do this the best you can and direct it toward the cause of this ritual.

10. This is the time to further empower the ritual through elemental or other means if you so choose.

11. Take the sigil and write the ritual affirmation on the back of it.

12. Burn it in one of the flames of the candle and while it is burning repeat the ritual affirmation until it completely burns and when the flames go out repeat the affirmation once more and close with a So Mote It Be and a Hail Satan.

TUESDAY RITUAL (Destroying Islamic Governments)

Runic Affirmation- The energies of ________ are constantly working to completely and totally destroy all Islamic Governments

Ritual Affirmation- The Islamic Governments of the world are no more.

RUNES BEING USED

1. Uruz
2. Thurisaz
3. Ansuz- Destroys tyranny
4. Hagalaz
5. Isa

STEPS FOR THE RITUAL

7. Move onto the Ansuz Rune

As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Ansuz symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

8. Move onto the Isa Rune

"E-E-E-E-S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A"

9. As you inhale repeat the runic affirmation while focusing upon the sigil which programs the affirmation into the sigil. On the exhale vibrate the rune while focusing on the sigil which transfers the energy raised into the sigil and at the same time visualize the Isa symbols on the sigil glowing in a dirty red-grey color. After the ninth exhale repeat the ritual affirmation with intent.

10. After vibrating the runes visualize the entire sigil glowing in a bright electric blue color. While doing this visualize all who following Islam giving up on the faith, pissing on Islamic symbols, burning Islamic symbols, turning their back on their god and etc. Do this the best you can and direct it toward the cause of this ritual.

11. This is the time to further empower the ritual through elemental or other means if you so choose.

12. Take the sigil and write the ritual affirmation on the back of it.

13. Burn it in one of the flames of the candle and while it is burning repeat the ritual affirmation until it completely burns and when the flames go out repeat the affirmation once more and close with a So Mote It Be and a Hail Satan.

Ritual Prayer:

Far to many Gentiles have fallen to the vicious enemy program of Islam surrendering their freedom and sense of self. The islamic program has caused nothing but hate, fighting and bloodshed between Gentiles, while those on top running the scene behind the curtain laugh and gain as they watch their jewish masters plan unfold. However tides have changed in the islamic world with the Gentiles waking up to the lies in front of them and once again fighting for their freedom. The stars are in our favor and our islamic enemies time of tyranny has come to a quick end, their governments will fall, the oppression will subside, those responsible will feel the pain they have caused for those around them and as the stars declare the chains holding those to islam are and will continue to break.

Satan and the Gods of Duat have implanted the power I need within me, as my own personal sword of justice. I and every other dedicated Satanist march under the same banner, we march for the same cause and that is FREEDOM! Here tonight FREEDOM shall ring across the world and VICTORY SHALL BE OURS. I declare DEATH to islam!, DEATH to the islamic governments, DEATH to the islamic jewish pets, and FREEDOM to all Gentiles bound in islam's weakening grip.

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel

Hail To All Of The Gods of Duat.

I am sorry I guess i forgot to put this in and thanks for reminding me. In the rituals that I wrote for the groups in the past and this one I do not make the sigils for I feel if we create our own than it will have more power for it comes from our emotions and therefore would mean more to the individual. I usually do not write a prayer either but this time I did.

Just create a sigil with the proper runes and an image in the center representing the purpose of the ritual for that day. Trust me when I say if this ritual is part of our own creation than it will have more power.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joseph Pemberton <joestorm92@... wrote:

this ritual sounds wonderful, i have one question though! i can't seem to find the sigil or what it is supposed to look like, can anyone help me out?
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back