Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this version of the 5-Pointed star disrespectful?

shael666

Attachments :
<ol>Alpha_stigma.jpg</ol>I found this version of the 5-Pointed star in an anime and I was wondering if it is disrespectful to the gods. (I'm referring to the binding of the gods through circles) There are 2 circles in the picture, but there is no circle going around the tips of the star, like they usually would with a "binding-star". There is also this stuff written on and around the star, and I'm unaware of it's meaning. Does anyone have more intel on this? Thanks in advance
-Shael

The symbols that carry circles circling it even if it is fictitious looks quite similar to hebrew, I would not use that pentagram.

Yes that symbol IS disrespectful. It has double circles. Back in 2011 we use to do kike destruction rituals. Here is one of the sigils we used. High Priestess Zildar led us in the attacks. 
July Sigil  

Drifters is written by the same fellow who created "hellsing" another anime/manga known for it's extremely disrespectful ways of portraying the nazi's and it's filled with more jewish and anti hitler allogories. 

The man who created those works looks blatantly jewish. Like a fat, japanese jew pig. 

Before watching or reading anything, try to do some background information on the producers of the work, be it fictional books or comics or "historical" material. 

Seeing who is behind the creation and publishing of a particular work often reveals much of it's nature towards the jews or the gods. Many fictional works who slander the gods or hitler or the nazi's in anyway are made by jews to promote the jewish agenda.

Thanks for clearing me up on this topic, everyone. 
-Shael
On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 2:21, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Yes that symbol IS disrespectful. It has double circles. Back in 2011 we use to do kike destruction rituals. Here is one of the sigils we used. High Priestess Zildar led us in the attacks. 
July Sigil  

Not to mention, you shouldn't point pentacles up. You send energy to weaken the magnetic field of our planet. I don't want any solar storm rape our planet because ignorant fools keep diminishing Earth's magnetic field.

Really? Damn. I was planning to watch it because I heard it contained some cool fight scenes.

About Hellsing.. I used to watch that. The pentagram used in the anime/ova/manga is bound. Its about binding ultimate power and Alucard is the reverse of Dracula ...
In the first or second episode that girl has to be a virgin otherwise she'd be turned into a ghoul not into a vampire.

And yes it blasphemes the Nazi's but that's in the ova and the manga (or what the written version is called).

Since I dedicated I haven't watched it. I have tried to but right as I watched a couple of minutes I was turned off and didn't want to watch it anymore.
Also I used to have a picture of the girl as a background on my pc.. and all it resulted in was somehow.. Well I kept having problems with the cpu after I put the picture there everything was fine before just after it seemed problems would come up. So since the last restart of my pc I didn't put it up anymore.

The manga drifters even blatantly shows the star of david as some kind of glorified symbol. The writer of the manga sneaks it in where ever he can. He also uses the bound pentargarm in conjuction with the david star. 

It's utterly disgusting. The picture in this link: http://i6.mangareader.net/drifters/14/d ... 426059.jpg shows one of the blatant david stars the autor put in there. 
The so called "sexy" character, the goofy girl with large boobs, which is shown in the picture here is used by the autor to promote jewish thematics. There are more things in the manga. 

I read a little of it, because I was curious as to the nature of the work. It's utterly ridiculous. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back