Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this normal?

Happens to me too, it's just our souls knowing what to do. Quite often I'll wake up in the morning and be halfway through cleaning my aura and chakras.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Hister <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Is it normal for my sub-con to take over when i do power meditations? i was doing the Twin Serpent and it all just happened by itself and i just watched in my mind's eye....should i be concerned?

That's crazy kinda cool I think I do the same thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Happens to me too, it's just our souls knowing what to do. Quite often I'll wake up in the morning and be halfway through cleaning my aura and chakras.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Hister <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

Is it normal for my sub-con to take over when i do power meditations? i was doing the Twin Serpent and it all just happened by itself and i just watched in my mind's eye....should i be concerned?

So i started to see in my dreams one day advance. I can see most importaint things that would happen or would make inpact.But it doesnt happen all the time, from time to time, i see these kind of type dreams.They dont be straight on , but about 95% of suroundings are right , actions and others things that happens are spot on.Is this normal or Father SATAN gave me a gift?
Also m a beginer not advanced belever, i dont do alot of meditations or other things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back