Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this image apropriate

Darkwanderer80

Greetings friends, I have had a complication in my health of late, my intestine twisted and locked an i have had to go to emergency operation, I in recovery still in pain I'm trying to keep busy and the preachers away I have been editing this image, I'm of visigoth blood and the raven is one of the symbols of the visigoths I suppose of wotan worship, what do you think of the editing I have made it's amateur work but I think it looks ok

Attachments

• IMG_20240514_120214.jpg
    IMG_20240514_120214.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20240514_114512.jpg
    IMG_20240514_114512.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20240514_070725.jpg
    IMG_20240514_070725.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20240514_133251.jpg
    IMG_20240514_133251.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20240520_150603.jpg
    IMG_20240520_150603.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 78
Greetings friends, I have had a complication in my health of late, my intestine twisted and locked an i have had to go to emergency operation, I in recovery still in pain I'm trying to keep busy and the preachers away I have been editing this image, I'm of visigoth blood and the raven is one of the symbols of the visigoths I suppose of wotan worship, what do you think of the editing I have made it's amateur work but I think it looks ok
You will heal. I have a family member who had a similar problem with the intestine from the seat belt during a car crash and had the same surgery. You might have to be careful about what kinds of food you eat. But you will heal fine.

You will heal. I have a family member who had a similar problem with the intestine from the seat belt during a car crash and had the same surgery. You might have to be careful about what kinds of food you eat. But you will heal fine.
Thank you, in my case they had to cut me open, remove part of the intestine and sew everything together, the worst besides the pain thing was the tube going from my nose down the throat ending at the stomach that thing was unbearable, and to top it of a preacher came to my room while I was the most vulnerable and asked if I wanted him to pray for me, I nodded in a negative manner and he went away

You have a talent, brother :)
It looks very beautiful :love:

Looks amazing, fellow Visikin, I adore it. I wish you a safe and swift recovery.

Fun fact about the Raven is that it's Father's representative in the Animal Pantheon. (In case ya didn't know)
Another box ticked for the Goths haha!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back