Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this a real contact with a Succubus?

Slavic

Hello everyone. These topics have been repeated many times, I will quickly explain what it is about. For many months I have put a lot of work into improving my energy, opening channels, meditation. I asked Father Satan for a Succubus. I think I can have it because I had a lot of thoughts in my mind to develop many things, my life has changed. But for a few days I have been having very lucid dreams, I dream of a beautiful girl and have intercourse. Everything is very pleasant and I feel it even after waking up. Could it really be her? Has anyone connected to me, but I do not feel like I am losing energy during the day. Greetings to everyone.

Hello everyone. These topics have been repeated many times, I will quickly explain what it is about. For many months I have put a lot of work into improving my energy, opening channels, meditation. I asked Father Satan for a Succubus. I think I can have it because I had a lot of thoughts in my mind to develop many things, my life has changed. But for a few days I have been having very lucid dreams, I dream of a beautiful girl and have intercourse. Everything is very pleasant and I feel it even after waking up. Could it really be her? Has anyone connected to me, but I do not feel like I am losing energy during the day. Greetings to everyone.
Please review the thread HPHC has made on the matter. Due to the need to be guarded about who we connect with on the astral and problems witnessed from this, demon lovers are generally not encouraged. Therefore, it is better to direct such questions to your GD or Satan and focus on topics of clarity and safety.

Why would beautiful girl = succubus? This could be anyone, including past lives or someone you might meet in future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back