Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this a good to fall asleep?

astral_combat

I have a great deal of trouble falling asleep and my time spent asleep is shortening as I do my power meditations. I say to myself, "I am a wizard and not a muggle. I don't have to struggle." Is it alright if I use the color meditation and exhale the energy out afterward to tire myself out so that I can fall asleep in a moment's time? I have tried this and I got an extra 2 hours sleep. My thoughts keep me up unless my mind is fatigued. Am I being a silly billy or is this spiritual sleeping tablet a good way to end the day?

One thing that might help: try to keep your affirmations free from words such as "no", "not", "can't", "won't" etc. The subconscious mind doesn't seem to recognize them for what they are, so reform the phrase so it's in the positive voice, i.e., "I am a wizard and what I desire easily comes to me ..." (use your own wording if this is uncomfortable). Rhyming is nice, but not necessary.

As for the color meditation, I'd say that if it works for you keep doing it, at least for now. (Others may have some better suggestions, so be open.) Have you tried void meditation? I know that fretting about not getting to sleep is counter-productive and you often end up getting even less sleep thanks to the worry-mode.

Another thing you might want to look into is possibly taking some melatonin (sp?) or valerian before bedtime. Check with a health store or the pharmacy section of a supermarket. Neither is habit-forming.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astral_combat" <robert.hawyes@... wrote:

I have a great deal of trouble falling asleep and my time spent asleep is shortening as I do my power meditations. I say to myself, "I am a wizard and not a muggle. I don't have to struggle." Is it alright if I use the color meditation and exhale the energy out afterward to tire myself out so that I can fall asleep in a moment's time? I have tried this and I got an extra 2 hours sleep. My thoughts keep me up unless my mind is fatigued. Am I being a silly billy or is this spiritual sleeping tablet a good way to end the day?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astral_combat" <robert.hawyes@... wrote:
it sounds like u are handeling things in a decent manner-but go with u're gut on those pills they can have very odd sideaffects if u aren't careful. instead of just expelling the enrgy put it into an object which u can use later in u're next meditation that way any passing being can't just snatch the energy and use it against u. make sure the object itself is protected -similar to how u protect u're self-just in case.
i hope u can have good dreams.
p.s i like the chant u're using very creative.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back