Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very ups

chenzi666

i have been verbally tormented by my Xtian loving mother who loves a false god and not satan. I am angry, sad and hurt. I am completely sick of this person who likes to literally throw horse feces at m and say that satan is evil. that makes me sick to my stomach. every day this bitch has mean things to say to me and is sick of my existence. i am about to lose my loving and caring side for her I want her to walk not one but a thousand miles in my shoes for once so she can know exactly how i feel

i want revenge on this hateful hurtful one without satan

i want her eyes crippled like mine
I want her to feel the anxiety i feel every day of my life
I want her to act and live with Bipolar like me

I want to show her how it feels to be me for a long period of time

I give to you the community her name in hopes that the more experienced can (if this can be done) summon a demon and let him know how i feel every day

here is her name: Brandy Raquel Berry

I need help dealing with her soon i feel like im going to snap i cannot even go out of my room without her hate following me and bleeding me dry of my energy. i sleep more often just to avoid her. she is like a hate filled energy vampire and only takes joy in my misfortune. please help if you can

Hail satan i hope he can help me soon as-well

have a good night sleep everyone as i will try to do the same

though you are new you can still do things. We all care about eachother and want to learn from eachother in satanism but you can't rely on anyone to do things like that for you. there are many ways to handle your problem. you must learn to fix your. problem and gain and develop your personal power. Start a power meditation program and learn to do spelss and workings to improve your life. since you are new (and it seems your living situation is really horrible) do a ritual to satan to help you a bit) or program your aura to act on your mother and to make things peaceful in your home. we all got our problems and things in life to take care of. just be persistent and do your best. but seriousy start a power meditation program to increase your power. do your part and the powers of hell will help and guide you to what needs to be done.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 2:22 AM EDT chenzi666 wrote:

i have been verbally tormented by my Xtian loving mother who loves a false god and not satan. I am angry, sad and hurt. I am completely sick of this person who likes to literally throw horse feces at m and say that satan is evil. that makes me sick to my stomach. every day this bitch has mean things to say to me and is sick of my existence. i am about to lose my loving and caring side for her I want her to walk not one but a thousand miles in my shoes for once so she can know exactly how i feel

I give to you the community her name in hopes that the more experienced can (if this can be done) summon a demon and let him know how i feel every day

I need help dealing with her soon i feel like im going to snap i cannot even go out of my room without her hate following me and bleeding me dry of my energy. i sleep more often just to avoid her. she is like a hate filled energy vampire and only takes joy in my misfortune. please help if you can

When you have problems, ALWAYS, the FIRST thing you should think of is HELPING YOURSELF. NOT TRYING TO DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE OR BEINGS. Satanism is about helping yourself and independance. Now of course we can ask Satan's help, but even this way you should still work to solve your problem on your own.

Do a destruction ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

Wait were you talking about your mother? In that case DON'T DO a destruction ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

When you have problems, ALWAYS, the FIRST thing you should think of is HELPING YOURSELF. NOT TRYING TO DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE OR BEINGS. Satanism is about helping yourself and independance. Now of course we can ask Satan's help, but even this way you should still work to solve your problem on your own.

Do a destruction ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

Please DON'T curse your own mother
Don't wish anything bad to her either, here's why

Many of my friends keep their beliefs almost "hidden" as normal people tend to freak out if you even mention satanism or anything unusual to them. They've been brainwashed by DECADES of conditioning...

I never let my parents see what I do, rituals, meditations, nothing.
They wouldn't understand. I help my family using strong meditations, stones, etc. And I throw in the conversation every now and then, some facts about jews, hitler, egypt, after a while, they started questioning what was considered "FACTUAL"

Let your mom believe what she wants to, YOU KNOW what is real, YOU KNOW Satan isn't what her words mean.

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

Woah woah woahhh don't tell her not to curse her "mother", that, in that persons eyes, isn't a mother, if she/he needs to defend themselves fuck yeah. Blood or not blood, there are cases when blood doesn't mean anything! I have NO attachment to my "mom".... her reasons can be her reasons, but... really?
I see NO reason why cursing "your own mother" would be bad,
My "mom" has hurt me in ways no one else could, and I've tried everything and a curse was the LAST answer. I wish I had just skipped straight to a curse. Waste of good energy all of that time in between was! And I'll hand it to myself there is rarely a situation that I cant fix without a curse!
If someone is getting in my way in this life and crossing lines, I don't have time to just put up with it, just get it over with!
I have a lot of good shit to do and a life to live :)
The person just has to go into a trance and make SURE that's what they want!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@... wrote:

Many of my friends keep their beliefs almost "hidden" as normal people tend to freak out if you even mention satanism or anything unusual to them. They've been brainwashed by DECADES of conditioning...

They wouldn't understand. I help my family using strong meditations, stones, etc. And I throw in the conversation every now and then, some facts about jews, hitler, egypt, after a while, they started questioning what was considered "FACTUAL"

Let your mom believe what she wants to, YOU KNOW what is real, YOU KNOW Satan isn't what her words mean.

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

--- In [email protected], "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@... wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan
If you are still dependent on your mother or father, you have to put up with them.  You might do rituals that lead them to seeing the real truth, or that they let you do your own thing.  Failing that, you might be able to do things resulting in bad luck in trying to catch you--like having them miss the candles that are in plain sight, making stupid mistakes that prevent them from busting you, etc. However, if you are independent and rituals to make them see the light have failed, destruction rituals are not necessarily out of the question.  If your parents are mean-spirited, especially if they are part of the enemy (xians), they need justice or else they are going to keep on doing this.  This "Honor your mother and your father" crap comes right from the LIE[/B]-ble, and was put there by the kikes to help them soften you toward themselves.  If your parents are mean-spirited and part of the enemy, they must go down with the enemy regardless.  You need to become as independent of your mother and father as possible, as soon as possible, if this is the case.  Your real Father is none other than Satan, not that Jehovah crap or Jew-sus that is in the LIE[/B]-ble. Hail Satan![/B]

<td val[/IMG]In my opinion there is a boundary with curses to our blood family.Bindings are a much better option when it comes to blood family,or even in laws.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/13/12, purplenurplei <purplenurplei@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very upset
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 5:25 AM

Woah woah woahhh don't tell her not to curse her "mother", that, in that persons eyes, isn't a mother, if she/he needs to defend themselves fuck yeah. Blood or not blood, there are cases when blood doesn't mean anything! I have NO attachment to my "mom".... her reasons can be her reasons, but... really?
My "mom" has hurt me in ways no one else could, and I've tried everything and a curse was the LAST answer. I wish I had just skipped straight to a curse. Waste of good energy all of that time in between was! And I'll hand it to myself there is rarely a situation that I cant fix without a curse!
If someone is getting in my way in this life and crossing lines, I don't have time to just put up with it, just get it over with!
--- [/IMG][email protected], "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@... wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan
[/TD]

I agree 100% with Jeez. As a Satanist I know who MY real Father is, & I know my real family weather we be together or not. My "life-parents" have been nothing but a terrible influence on me, telling me how normal I'm not, loser, ect... I tend to think I'm not the only one this happens to as a Satanist, so I blow it off. My birth parents are a roadblock just like an enemy attack. No advancement, no nothing in their presence.. They serve as good as enemies in my book.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshdwellington"
<joshdwellington@ wrote:

Many of my friends keep their beliefs almost "hidden" as normal people
tend to freak out if you even mention satanism or anything unusual to
them. They've been brainwashed by DECADES of conditioning...

They wouldn't understand. I help my family using strong meditations,
stones, etc. And I throw in the conversation every now and then, some
facts about jews, hitler, egypt, after a while, they started questioning
what was considered "FACTUAL"

Let your mom believe what she wants to, YOU KNOW what is real, YOU
KNOW Satan isn't what her words mean.

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

If you are still dependent on your mother or father, you have to put up
with them. You might do rituals that lead them to seeing the real
truth, or that they let you do your own thing. Failing that, you might
be able to do things resulting in bad luck in trying to catch you--like
having them miss the candles that are in plain sight, making stupid
mistakes that prevent them from busting you, etc.

However, if you are independent and rituals to make them see the light
have failed, destruction rituals are not necessarily out of the
question. If your parents are mean-spirited, especially if they are
part of the enemy (xians), they need justice or else they are going to
keep on doing this. This "Honor your mother and your father" crap comes
right from the LIE-ble, and was put there by the kikes to help them
soften you toward themselves. If your parents are mean-spirited and
part of the enemy, they must go down with the enemy regardless. You
need to become as independent of your mother and father as possible, as
soon as possible, if this is the case. Your real Father is none other
than Satan, not that Jehovah crap or Jew-sus that is in the LIE-ble.

Hail Satan!

I agree, I strongly believe in revenge it does not matter who they are. In my opinion it is naivety to say otherwise. And yes the majority have been brainwashed but to me it doesn't affect the need to teach people a lesson. Remember if you don't give people a taste of their own medicine then they will continue doing what they do. Another thing, I believe what revenge is required is based on each individual's perception of what is required and/or desired.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@ wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

Attachments :
Different people in different situations calls for different solutions. No one can say that someone should never curse someone because they’re blood-related. One of the first curses I’d done was against my uncle, who made my life as well as others very difficult. In fact, my grandmother, his mother, helped in the curse. It wasn’t a death curse or anything like that, just one to send him away for a while. The curse was a success and to this day I feel absolutely no regrets. Just because someone is a mother doesn’t mean they’re overall a “Good” person who should be immune to having curses thrown their way. If this were the case there would be no issue at all, as there’d be no need to throw a curse.  It all depends on the situation. One must view their situation and decide what’s deserving.  HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of jhd4412
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very upset    I agree, I strongly believe in revenge it does not matter who they are. In my opinion it is naivety to say otherwise. And yes the majority have been brainwashed but to me it doesn't affect the need to teach people a lesson. Remember if you don't give people a taste of their own medicine then they will continue doing what they do. Another thing, I believe what revenge is required is based on each individual's perception of what is required and/or desired.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@ wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]That's what I was talking about,you are free to do bindings,but death curses are very serious,and can alter the future,as with destruction spells.My fiances mother deserves death in my opinion,and we even considered it,because of the emotional abuse she endured form her for years.But now that I performed many bindings against her,and now that she is out of there and safe with me,and is very happy again.She and her mother are starting to work on their relationship.Do I trust fully?FUCK NO!But it still is her mother,and I would hate to alter a healing in both of their lives.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/13/12, Drona De Micaloz <joythrusatan666@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very upset
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 10:38 PM

Different people in different situations calls for different solutions. No one can say that someone should never curse someone because they’re blood-related. One of the first curses I’d done was against my uncle, who made my life as well as others very difficult. In fact, my grandmother, his mother, helped in the curse. It wasn’t a death curse or anything like that, just one to send him away for a while. The curse was a success and to this day I feel absolutely no regrets. Just because someone is a mother doesn’t mean they’re overall a “Good” person who should be immune to having curses thrown their way. If this were the case there would be no issue at all, as there’d be no need to throw a curse.  It all depends on the situation. One must view their situation and decide what’s deserving.  HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of jhd4412
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very upset    I agree, I strongly believe in revenge it does not matter who they are. In my opinion it is naivety to say otherwise. And yes the majority have been brainwashed but to me it doesn't affect the need to teach people a lesson. Remember if you don't give people a taste of their own medicine then they will continue doing what they do. Another thing, I believe what revenge is required is based on each individual's perception of what is required and/or desired.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- In <a rel="nofollow" >[email protected], "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@ wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Apparently we all have strong and differing opinions about this,and makes for great discussions.So maybe if one of our clergy would be kind enough to give their say on the matter,we can all learn a thing or two.Because as many of you know what we went through,I have considered a destruction ritual myself,but just not sure where the boundaries lie,if there are any.Not ashamed to say I don't know because I don't.  

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/13/12, jhd4412 <jhdea11@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very upset
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 5:52 PM

I agree, I strongly believe in revenge it does not matter who they are. In my opinion it is naivety to say otherwise. And yes the majority have been brainwashed but to me it doesn't affect the need to teach people a lesson. Remember if you don't give people a taste of their own medicine then they will continue doing what they do. Another thing, I believe what revenge is required is based on each individual's perception of what is required and/or desired.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@ wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan
[/TD]

Attachments :
Yes, that’s partially the point I was trying to make. In certain instances, a death or destruction ritual should be out of the question. I like to believe that the majority of the mothers out there do what they do because they care about their child’s well-being. They may be deluded and incorrect in their beliefs, but at some point in the past, most of us were in this same position. It’s ignorance, yes, but it’s done as a caring gesture (in their eyes, at least)…Under these circumstances, no destruction/death ritual should be done. However, I am well aware that my beliefs concerning well intentioned mothers is more wishful thinking than anything else. Just look at those that have murdered their children, or allow their children to be molested, or tortured. There are different levels of extremes, as well as differing circumstances. There simply is no black and white answer to whether or not one should do destruction/death rituals on blood relatives. It is ultimately up to the individuals involved to judge the situation for themselves and decide if it warrants Death or not. I, for one, would be more than elated to perform a death ritual on my uncle. I’ve no love for him what-so-ever, only hate…it’s actually because of this hate that I haven’t done any death ritual. He’s already doomed to die a painful death, and his suffering will only get worse, and worse until that death comes to relieve him. Satan tells us to take pleasure in what we Destroy. (Besides, I am aiming all of my energies at destroying the enemy…there are bigger fish to fry).  I’m glad to hear everything is working out and going well for the two of you. I know what it’s like when Satan brings two people together…truly amazing and beautiful! May Father Satan continue to bless the both of you. J HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian Gibbons
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:13 AM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very upset   
<td valign="top" style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;'>That's what I was talking about,you are free to do bindings,but death curses are very serious,and can alter the future,as with destruction spells.My fiances mother deserves death in my opinion,and we even considered it,because of the emotional abuse she endured form her for years.But now that I performed many bindings against her,and now that she is out of there and safe with me,and is very happy again.She and her mother are starting to work on their relationship.Do I trust fully?FUCK NO!But it still is her mother,and I would hate to alter a healing in both of their lives.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 10:38 PM  Different people in different situations calls for different solutions. No one can say that someone should never curse someone because they’re blood-related. One of the first curses I’d done was against my uncle, who made my life as well as others very difficult. In fact, my grandmother, his mother, helped in the curse. It wasn’t a death curse or anything like that, just one to send him away for a while. The curse was a success and to this day I feel absolutely no regrets. Just because someone is a mother doesn’t mean they’re overall a “Good” person who should be immune to having curses thrown their way. If this were the case there would be no issue at all, as there’d be no need to throw a curse.  It all depends on the situation. One must view their situation and decide what’s deserving.  HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
-So saith Shaitan
To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very upset   I agree, I strongly believe in revenge it does not matter who they are. In my opinion it is naivety to say otherwise. And yes the majority have been brainwashed but to me it doesn't affect the need to teach people a lesson. Remember if you don't give people a taste of their own medicine then they will continue doing what they do. Another thing, I believe what revenge is required is based on each individual's perception of what is required and/or desired.

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@ wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

[/TD]

Father Satan will instinctively instruct each person that is His according to their personality and how powerful they are or are not. I have seen what Satan can do to my enemies just because he obviously felt my pain. I did not have the nerve to ask. I will not say what happened but he definitely will venge for us so no doubt we must do the same at times.. one thing though, he does not like for us to fight amongst ourselves or hurt each other, especially a more powerful Satanist hurting one that is not so powerful or knowledgeable in magick. He definitely watches over those who are his and trust in him. Personally at this point I am not all that comfortable with much more than defensive actions, but that's me. It'll take a huge amount of rage caused by many enemy deceptions to permanently awaken that part of myself..

Hail Amon Ra~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Drona De Micaloz" <joythrusatan666@... wrote:

Yes, that’s partially the point I was trying to make. In certain instances, a death or destruction ritual should be out of the question. I like to believe that the majority of the mothers out there do what they do because they care about their child’s well-being. They may be deluded and incorrect in their beliefs, but at some point in the past, most of us were in this same position. It’s ignorance, yes, but it’s done as a caring gesture (in their eyes, at least)…Under these circumstances, no destruction/death ritual should be done. However, I am well aware that my beliefs concerning well intentioned mothers is more wishful thinking than anything else. Just look at those that have murdered their children, or allow their children to be molested, or tortured. There are different levels of extremes, as well as differing circumstances. There simply is no black and white answer to whether or not one should do destruction/death rituals on blood relatives. It is ultimately up to the individuals involved to judge the situation for themselves and decide if it warrants Death or not. I, for one, would be more than elated to perform a death ritual on my uncle. I’ve no love for him what-so-ever, only hate…it’s actually because of this hate that I haven’t done any death ritual. He’s already doomed to die a painful death, and his suffering will only get worse, and worse until that death comes to relieve him. Satan tells us to take pleasure in what we Destroy. (Besides, I am aiming all of my energies at destroying the enemy…there are bigger fish to fry).

I’m glad to hear everything is working out and going well for the two of you. I know what it’s like when Satan brings two people together…truly amazing and beautiful! May Father Satan continue to bless the both of you. J

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

-So saith Shaitan

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]] On Behalf Of Brian Gibbons
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

That's what I was talking about,you are free to do bindings,but death curses are very serious,and can alter the future,as with destruction spells.My fiances mother deserves death in my opinion,and we even considered it,because of the emotional abuse she endured form her for years.But now that I performed many bindings against her,and now that she is out of there and safe with me,and is very happy again.She and her mother are starting to work on their relationship.Do I trust fully?FUCK NO!But it still is her mother,and I would hate to alter a healing in both of their lives.

Hail Enki
Brian

Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 10:38 PM

Different people in different situations calls for different solutions. No one can say that someone should never curse someone because they’re blood-related. One of the first curses I’d done was against my uncle, who made my life as well as others very difficult. In fact, my grandmother, his mother, helped in the curse. It wasn’t a death curse or anything like that, just one to send him away for a while. The curse was a success and to this day I feel absolutely no regrets. Just because someone is a mother doesn’t mean they’re overall a “Good” person who should be immune to having curses thrown their way. If this were the case there would be no issue at all, as there’d be no need to throw a curse.

It all depends on the situation. One must view their situation and decide what’s deserving.

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

-So saith Shaitan

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]] On Behalf Of jhd4412

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@ wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Have to agree that each situation warrants a certain action,plus it all depends on the severity of the situation too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 6/14/12, Drona De Micaloz <joythrusatan666@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 1:17 PM

Yes, that’s partially the point I was trying to make. In certain instances, a death or destruction ritual should be out of the question. I like to believe that the majority of the mothers out there do what they do because they care about their child’s well-being. They may be deluded and incorrect in their beliefs, but at some point in the past, most of us were in this same position. It’s ignorance, yes, but it’s done as a caring gesture (in their eyes, at least)…Under these circumstances, no destruction/death ritual should be done. However, I am well aware that my beliefs concerning well intentioned mothers is more wishful thinking than anything else. Just look at those that have murdered their children, or allow their children to be molested, or tortured. There are different levels of extremes, as well as differing circumstances. There simply is no black and white answer to whether or not one should do destruction/death rituals on blood relatives. It is ultimately up to the individuals involved to judge the situation for themselves and decide if it warrants Death or not. I, for one, would be more than elated to perform a death ritual on my uncle. I’ve no love for him what-so-ever, only hate…it’s actually because of this hate that I haven’t done any death ritual. He’s already doomed to die a painful death, and his suffering will only get worse, and worse until that death comes to relieve him. Satan tells us to take pleasure in what we Destroy. (Besides, I am aiming all of my energies at destroying the enemy…there are bigger fish to fry).  I’m glad to hear everything is working out and going well for the two of you. I know what it’s like when Satan brings two people together…truly amazing and beautiful! May Father Satan continue to bless the both of you. J HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian Gibbons
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [/IMG]That's what I was talking about,you are free to do bindings,but death curses are very serious,and can alter the future,as with destruction spells.My fiances mother deserves death in my opinion,and we even considered it,because of the emotional abuse she endured form her for years.But now that I performed many bindings against her,and now that she is out of there and safe with me,and is very happy again.She and her mother are starting to work on their relationship.Do I trust fully?FUCK NO!But it still is her mother,and I would hate to alter a healing in both of their lives.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 10:38 PM  Different people in different situations calls for different solutions. No one can say that someone should never curse someone because they’re blood-related. One of the first curses I’d done was against my uncle, who made my life as well as others very difficult. In fact, my grandmother, his mother, helped in the curse. It wasn’t a death curse or anything like that, just one to send him away for a while. The curse was a success and to this day I feel absolutely no regrets. Just because someone is a mother doesn’t mean they’re overall a “Good” person who should be immune to having curses thrown their way. If this were the case there would be no issue at all, as there’d be no need to throw a curse.  It all depends on the situation. One must view their situation and decide what’s deserving. HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

-So saith Shaitan
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: is there such things as demons that help with revenge? I am very upset   I agree, I strongly believe in revenge it does not matter who they are. In my opinion it is naivety to say otherwise. And yes the majority have been brainwashed but to me it doesn't affect the need to teach people a lesson. Remember if you don't give people a taste of their own medicine then they will continue doing what they do. Another thing, I believe what revenge is required is based on each individual's perception of what is required and/or desired.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "joshdwellington" <joshdwellington@ wrote:

Heil Hitler
Hail Satan

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Try Horus or Mars Ulter. Both are named the avenger for a reason. I'm guessing you want a mirror curse and a malicious servitor. I personally created the mirror curse and its very adaptable to a shield or field ect. Imagine a bubble around her. Then imagine it turning reflective on the inside while affirming that any energy she sends will be reflected unto her. A fun little adjustment is to imagine little leach lines coiling inside the field while affirming that they will drain her aura and will. Thus is a nasty preventitive measure. Then create a mutation servitor. I imagined this concept as well. Create a advanced servitor while doing whatever spells you want to infuse it with. Then transfer the spell so that the servitor is proforming it and command it to stalk a xian. My suggestian is energy ripping spell, transform spell (into black) and aura infuse. Also make it so that the two methods are linked so they share excess energy. Hope this helps beware misuse this is some very mean magic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back