Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there even a point to doing the Sun square on the 21st?

JXAVSD10000 said:
The title says it all.

Sure. Would you rather wait until next March for a better date? I would just do it. You don't need perfect conditions for every situation. Besides that, I am not sure what other obstacles you are thinking about.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382265 time=1660926801 user_id=21286]
JXAVSD10000 said:
The title says it all.

Sure. Would you rather wait until next March for a better date? I would just do it. You don't need perfect conditions for every situation. Besides that, I am not sure what other obstacles you are thinking about.
Thank You.

If you have to ask like this there probably is (the enemy likes to send thoughts to us to cause us to doubt meditations that actually end up being really helpful in some way. They do this all the time with me and the rtr to sometimes. I didn't even realize it was them till recently. I used to sit around wondering if I did something right or if it was a waste of time or whatever or should I start over or not do it etc.

To be honest It should be just as powerful as any other time in Leo except near the very beginning 0 and 1 degree like it talked about in that ritual they had us do.

What matters is where you start it not where it ends up during the working.

Virgo really isn't a bad sign to do this in either though. Quite powerful on its own.

JXAVSD10000 said:
The title says it all.

If you have to ask like this there probably is (the enemy likes to send thoughts to us to cause us to doubt meditations that actually end up being really helpful in some way. They do this all the time with me and the rtr to sometimes. I didn't even realize it was them till recently. I used to sit around wondering if I did something right or if it was a waste of time or whatever or should I start over or not do it etc.

To be honest It should be just as powerful as any other time in Leo except near the very beginning 0 and 1 degree like it talked about in that ritual they had us do.

What matters is where you start it not where it ends up during the working.

Virgo really isn't a bad sign to do this in either though. Quite powerful on its own.

JXAVSD10000 said:
The title says it all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back