Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there any spiritual satanic community in Turkey ?

[email protected]

Hi everyone. I m new ın this group. Because of the better praying and information sharing , I find a group in my hometown. But because of security , I cant find. Do you know any community in Turkey which related to JOS ?  Thanks. All respesct and loves to our savior Lucifer. Hail Satan and his kingdom

There must certainly be some SS and also some non SS like laveyans in Turkey after all it's a large country with a large population. But how many ? Hard to guess.

I would say be very careful in any case it's a muslim country and muslims would gladly behead satanists. I'm sure they would be even less tolerant of spiritual satanists then of homosexuals for instance.

Thank you for your answers. Yes you are right , the tolerance against to other religions more than spiritual satanists. But I am very apprepciate to caryy our father's ways in the middle of the these people. I hope my lord helps me that one day I will be able to any ceremony or praying meeting at the abroad such as USA. All the loves to Lucifer. Hail Satan. And also I want to mention that , If anyone wants to send me some sources such as books , I would be so happy. You guess that There is a huge deficiency of source in Turkey. Thank you all brothers and sisters
2017-07-06 6:49 GMT+03:00 decipimurspecierecti@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  There must certainly be some SS and also some non SS like laveyans in Turkey after all it's a large country with a large population. But how many ? Hard to guess.

I would say be very careful in any case it's a muslim country and muslims would gladly behead satanists. I'm sure they would be even less tolerant of spiritual satanists then of homosexuals for instance.

Well i live in Turkey too and only people knew ss was the ones i told and show. I guess there are many devil worshipper but not too much ss and you may want to stay away from devil worshippers. Also you may find it difficult to find black candles and other tools but ıf you live in Istanbul europian side have some places. Verbal oils are easy to find everywhere in "aktar"s. My advice; dont speak too much about satanism but you can make people question false god's religion. Also be careful when you use internet because you know our government tends to control everything.
Hail Father Satan!

@ murat yekta bektaş
Hey, please check out the satanic library : http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html
Unfortunately there is not the turkish language but there are tons of pdf in english to read. You seem very proficient in english reading/writing anyway.

If you have not already get on the forums http://josministries.prophpbb.com/ there is a ton of useful posts by the priesthood and other experienced SS. Even if you do not create an account or post you will learn so much there :)

Also please realize for most of us who are not strong enough for telepathy we have to keep our faith hidden from usually everybody even if we live in less dangerous countries then Turkey. Even in the USA where there is complete religious freedom and wiccans and other people like laveyan satanists can assume their faith, it is not the same for us SS because the jews and their minions are ready to pounce on and destroy any SS they will find. This is a serious life threat. You will not see jews trying to kill wiccans or laveyans because these are not opposed to the jew world order, in fact they often end up siding with the jews, knowingly or by foolishness.

Spiritual Satanism is not a cult at all, quite the contrary it is a religion for self empowerment. We have to learn to be autonomous and progress on our own. This is the will of our Creator Satan that we advance ourselves.

For now there is not much point for physical reunions of multiple people and the bigger it would be the more dangerous and prone to infiltration.  Unfortunately in these dangerous times solitude may be a part of being SS. But know that you are never truly alone as dedicated SS because we are under the protection of Father Satan and his forces.

Concerning personal safety I don't know how bad the internet and privacy situation is now in Turkey but I would certainly advise getting a VPN that will not keep logs and/or using TOR when connecting to sensitive websites.

Hi Yaman123. I am so happy to hear those. If there is a no problem for you , I want to speak with you in detail. Do you have any instagram account or whatever ? Thank you. Hail Father Lucifer
2017-07-08 18:44 GMT+03:00 yamans123@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  Well i live in Turkey too and only people knew ss was the ones i told and show. I guess there are many devil worshipper but not too much ss and you may want to stay away from devil worshippers. Also you may find it difficult to find black candles and other tools but ıf you live in Istanbul europian side have some places. Verbal oils are easy to find everywhere in "aktar"s. My advice; dont speak too much about satanism but you can make people question false god's religion. Also be careful when you use internet because you know our government tends to control everything.
Hail Father Satan!

Hi. I am so apprepciated with your answers. Thanks a lot. Yes I may have a satisfactory English level as I have been studiying English Language Teaching at the university. I also thank you for writing everyting in detail. At the earliest I will get the prints of these PDFs'I will also take account of your advises. I believe that one day we will meet with the JOS members in the USA. Take care yourself. HAIL SATAN AND HIS FOLLOWERS
2017-07-08 20:29 GMT+03:00 decipimurspecierecti@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @ murat yekta bektaş
Hey, please check out the satanic library : http://dawn666blacksun. angelfire.com/Satans_Library. html
Unfortunately there is not the turkish language but there are tons of pdf in english to read. You seem very proficient in english reading/writing anyway.

If you have not already get on the forums http://josministries.prophpbb. com/ there is a ton of useful posts by the priesthood and other experienced SS. Even if you do not create an account or post you will learn so much there :)

Also please realize for most of us who are not strong enough for telepathy we have to keep our faith hidden from usually everybody even if we live in less dangerous countries then Turkey. Even in the USA where there is complete religious freedom and wiccans and other people like laveyan satanists can assume their faith, it is not the same for us SS because the jews and their minions are ready to pounce on and destroy any SS they will find. This is a serious life threat. You will not see jews trying to kill wiccans or laveyans because these are not opposed to the jew world order, in fact they often end up siding with the jews, knowingly or by foolishness.

Spiritual Satanism is not a cult at all, quite the contrary it is a religion for self empowerment. We have to learn to be autonomous and progress on our own. This is the will of our Creator Satan that we advance ourselves.

For now there is not much point for physical reunions of multiple people and the bigger it would be the more dangerous and prone to infiltration.  Unfortunately in these dangerous times solitude may be a part of being SS. But know that you are never truly alone as dedicated SS because we are under the protection of Father Satan and his forces.

Concerning personal safety I don't know how bad the internet and privacy situation is now in Turkey but I would certainly advise getting a VPN that will not keep logs and/or using TOR when connecting to sensitive websites.

Surely brother. I dont use social media but if you want you can tell me which one you prefer and i can open one. Just write me your nick and i will add you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back