Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there any power in shapes?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
Something I've wondered just now is if there is a power in shapes. I remember a long time ago someone said that we shouldn't wear jewelry with cubes, or something, because it's "unhealthy", for example. Would anyone know anything on this? I'm guessing since there isn't any information on this on the main jos site then it must not be either a real thing or not that important.

I just had a feeling that maybe a square, being 90 degrees, might be related to stability-permanence, much like the number 9 which is ruled by saturn. Then I'd wonder what an octagon might represent and so on. Is anything like this real or is it fake? Maybe the number of sides can correlate with numerology.

Something I've wondered just now is if there is a power in shapes. I remember a long time ago someone said that we shouldn't wear jewelry with cubes, or something, because it's "unhealthy", for example. Would anyone know anything on this? I'm guessing since there isn't any information on this on the main jos site then it must not be either a real thing or not that important.

I just had a feeling that maybe a square, being 90 degrees, might be related to stability-permanence, much like the number 9 which is ruled by saturn. Then I'd wonder what an octagon might represent and so on. Is anything like this real or is it fake? Maybe the number of sides can correlate with numerology.
Everything is just numbers and geometry. Studying these is actually useful.

I firmly believe that shapes have an effect, whether that be conscious or subconscious. The example of the cube relates to Saturn and the material reality of this world. Many people are deluded to this, and believe that the jews actually worship Saturn/Satan. In reality, they're just exploiting the grounding energies of Saturn in a malefic way to enslave the planet. This is the meaning of "the cube". While the cube and the hexagram are not "evil" symbols in themselves, their association and use has only brought evil and misery for the last few thousands of years, so I would avoid using a hexagram just because it was originally a Satanic symbol. As for the octagon, it is associated with Astarte and is used in the Mer Ka Ba meditation.

I firmly believe that shapes have an effect, whether that be conscious or subconscious. The example of the cube relates to Saturn and the material reality of this world. Many people are deluded to this, and believe that the jews actually worship Saturn/Satan. In reality, they're just exploiting the grounding energies of Saturn in a malefic way to enslave the planet. This is the meaning of "the cube". While the cube and the hexagram are not "evil" symbols in themselves, their association and use has only brought evil and misery for the last few thousands of years, so I would avoid using a hexagram just because it was originally a Satanic symbol. As for the octagon, it is associated with Astarte and is used in the Mer Ka Ba meditation.
Speaking of shapes, what do you think about heptagram? It gave me Saturn vibes, I know that 7 is related to Saturn, but let's say I can't understand his nature completely.

I feel attracted to it, to some extent, but idk.

I'll focus on Octagon, since I want to make a bond to that shape, but I still want to know also about Heptagon and Heptagram.

One day I would like to make a bond with every shape, since every shape has his own power and meaning.
Like, I want to know them all.

Speaking of shapes, what do you think about heptagram? It gave me Saturn vibes, I know that 7 is related to Saturn, but let's say I can't understand his nature completely.
I've seen it in some depictions of the Baphomet, though that is from non-JoS sources. I suppose it has some connection to the Sun and Azazel (since it's the number 7), but I can not guarantee this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back