Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there a right or wrong way to use the Necromicon?

Dream Angler

The current events that are happening have compelled me to look for any beings willing to help me. I couldn't think of anyone else to channel, so I decided to channel Enki. He "somehow" pointed me to read the Necromicon book in this group and with how short of time I am I can't read the whole thing, I need access as quickly as possible.

Anyway, I probably messed up a little bit. I went straight to the spellbook instead of reading the Necromicon book first. Like I said, I'm hungry for any assistance in my situation. And now that I flipped through the Necromicon book I realize I did mess up a little but I still feel like the summoning I did worked.

So first of all, any comments here?
Second, can someone narrow down what I'm supposed to do to fully initiate myself?

I've dealt with many magic spells and powers etc. in my past lives. As far as I know my soul is at least 4 billion years old, maybe even up to 8 billion years old, I believe that's older then Earth. I'll tell you guys about my full situation if you're really interested but I don't want to make this too long so I'll stop here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back