Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is there a High Council?

Imhotep

Since I have completely consecrated myself to Father Satan, my life has changed more and more. I am infinitely grateful for everything that has happened to me since then. I am also gradually remembering in great detail experiences that had been buried for a long time due to certain events that I have not yet been able to locate. One such experience was the knowledge of a "high council".

I apologize in advance for the length of this article.

I must also say up front that I was severely physically abused by my so-called parents as a child. To them, I was a leper who didn't conform in this world and talked a lot of stupid stuff. In fact, as a child I was more at home in the astral world than in the earthly world.

One day, when I was 13 years old, I set off with a lot of resentment and dejection to a village street where my parents had instructed me to collect cherries from trees in bags I had brought with me to preserve them in jars for the winter.

So I had climbed a tree that was really full of cherries. And while I was picking the cherries from its overhanging branches, I was increasingly overcome with an incredible sadness and anger about everything that my parents had inflicted on me as a child.

So I said to myself: "I don't want to go on living like this. Why didn't I die then?".

I would like to briefly explain at this point that I saw my own physical birth as a spirit being, then briefly left the body again, which was recorded in the files as physical death, and after a while reluctantly returned to the body and lived on.

So, squatting on the branch, I struggled with my fate and heard voices that spoke to me with great empathy: "What is this? Why are you struggling with your life like this? Why are you complaining so incessantly?", the voices softly murmured to me.

I was not at all startled by their presence.

I turned my gaze to the sky, as if familiar, without feeling any inner turmoil, and saw three unearthly beings bathed in a golden light, possessing a perfect, beautiful human form. However, their faces were completely blurred for me at the time or I simply don't remember them. But I thought I knew each of them very well. The outlines of their bodies were constantly moving like fiery flames. A large white cloud or a bright light framed them.

"What do you mean by complaining?" I replied.

"I'm just more than tired of living like a dog. I'm never really loved by anyone. I feel so lonely all the time and am only ever allowed to be beaten".

"Forgive me, but you wanted it this way yourself," they replied to my great astonishment.

"What did I want?" I was outraged. "That my father would humiliate me like that and treat me like a mean dog from the alley? I certainly didn't want that! You can believe me".

"No, no," they defended one after the other in a meek voice, making an effort to smile at me in a friendly manner.

"Of course not! You wanted to come back to earth yourself! That's what we mean! Nothing else".

"Did I really want that?" I asked in disbelief and was also very surprised by their statement.

"Of course you did! You did, dear boy".

For a moment, the figures wearing white robes and surrounded by a golden aura looked at each other, nodded and winked as if in secret consultation and then seemed to smile benevolently in my direction again.

"Do you remember absolutely nothing?"

"No, I don't remember," I replied meekly and a strange calm settled in my heart at the same time.

Yes, her presence suddenly filled me with a cheerful serenity.

"Remember, dear child! We asked you back then in the High Council whether you wanted to come back into the world. We asked you fervently whether you wanted to make the painful sacrifice for which you are now beginning to complain. The Creator of all things would have given you the opportunity to stay in the realm of the eons and continue your ascent into the realm of eternal light. You were free to choose and the High Council would have gladly accepted any decision you made. Believe us! We presented you with this choice. But you chose to be reborn again, even though you would no longer have needed it for cosmic reasons. The interweaving of cause and effect, which, according to eternal law, forces an unredeemed soul to be reborn into a body again and again, was forever erased in your case. You decided to make this sacrifice of your own free will. Your lone decision was full of courage. You wanted to fulfill the mission once and for all, so that the tears on the earth would be wiped away and the blood of the innocent would finally run dry. That blood that is always gushing forth through the deeds of evil and soaks the earth with bitterness and despair.

"I wanted to return to this world? I wanted to fulfill a mission?" I stammered in amazement.

I tried to understand, my gaze wandered inwards. I tried to explore myself but couldn't find any clear insight. I was groping in the dark.

"Yes, of course you do! Remember! Remember! You were in such a hurry that any body was fine for you. You didn't search for long. You took the first one that made itself available for a new birth on earth. You found a body that was still completely unredeemed, even though your soul had achieved everything there was to achieve. So, by choosing this far too immature body and willingly accepting the task, you yourself set the ball rolling that led to all this suffering that you now lament so much. But you were so full of zest for action.

Once you had made your decision, you wanted to carry it out as quickly as possible. The High Council admired your heroic determination and the bold willingness with which you set to work to return to the flesh," the apparitions answered me kindly. They radiated such infinite kindness.

"Yes, if that is the case, then I am indeed complaining unjustly," I agreed with them meekly.

"Don't despair, dear boy," they continued. "You walk in this extremely imperfect human body, which means that the light of knowledge can only shine dimly. The High Council will always be with you and guard your every step. Every step, mind you. Keep this in your mind. The High Council assured you of this in no uncertain terms. You can rely on it. Only to your goal, for which you have declared your willingness to return to earth, to this very goal we cannot lead you. You have to find it out for yourself and walk the path to it. For everything is guided by will and free decision".

"But what is this mission? What do I have to fulfill here?" I asked urgently.

The three figures just smiled and remained silent for a while. Then they started talking again.

"Just live! Learn and trust! And then decide! We will be with you all the time! That shall be enough for you. We will watch your every move. Always remember that. When the time is near, we will give you the strength you need. Trust, trust and practise patience!" they all replied at the same time, as if in a chorus.

With their last words, the blue, cloudless sky finally moved in front of my eyes, like a curtain, and these unearthly apparitions, which had given me so much courage and strength, returned to their indescribable world.

At that time, a poem was written into my soul about the morning star, Lucifer, who was to shine for me in my night.

Was everything I experienced there just my imagination? Have any of you had a similar experience? Does a „High Council“ really exist?

I am grateful for any answers and look forward to them.

Finally, I would like to mention that I cried in front of Father Satan for a long time because something must have happened in my younger years that removed me from his presence. I don't know how to fathom that yet either.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Lucifius Focalor!
Hail Wotan!

most of us read about dreams, past life experiences, etc. on forums, but this is the most detailed one i have ever read. when you were 13 years old, i was surprised that you remembered an event in such detail. of course, it could be the gods you are talking to, but it could not be. only you can find out by asking them.
also, our brain does not like memories to remain empty and it can fill those gaps with some delusions that are not true. so it definitely happened or not, i have doubts about whether it is true. but now you are a SS individual and I recommend you to ask the gods yourself for an explanation of this experience and its accuracy.

Yes, thank you, Aarti, I will definitely turn to the gods. My question was certainly not meant to be understood as someone solving my problem for me. But you've still helped me. And yes, I can really remember every detail as if it happened yesterday. Everything is very vivid in front of me and a wonderful peace comes over me just thinking about it. These memories have become more intense now that I have consecrated myself completely to Father Satan.

It's as if a floodgate has been opened. I can now also tell you about other experiences that are detailed in front of me. However, as I am reorienting myself in so many ways, such as breathing exercises, power meditations, chakra work, power rituals, RTRs, etc., the events temporarily flood my limited comprehension. Nevertheless, I am grateful for every moment that Father Satan gives me his care. Just as everything changes incredibly quickly on the inside, so too many events come crashing in on me on the outside and I sometimes have to act very quickly and protect myself at the same time. I feel that many of the external experiences I am going through at the moment are attacks to stop me from doing spiritual work. However, I will not let up because I have promised Father Satan that I would. On the contrary, I am extremely grateful to be a warrior in Satan's army. I owe my whole life to him. Now I dedicate it to him every moment. May the army of hellish demons stand by all SS in every situation and matter. By the way, you yourself are extremely blessed to have been with JoS for so long. I cried many tears of happiness when I finally found JoS. I immediately felt very strongly that Satan-Lucifer had called me out of my blindness and darkness.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Lucifius Focalor!

Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back