Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology Is our life written in astrology?

This question pertains to astrology

Slavic

Astrology has great power in our lives, we discover various events, possibilities or situations. But does every situation have to come true? For example, many negative aspects appear and nothing bad has happened, similarly, on the contrary, there are many points saying that some good event will happen. Professional predispositions. But what about a situation where there are signals and nothing happens? Life stands still and nothing is announced? What actions can be taken? Thank you.

Astrology has great power in our lives, we discover various events, possibilities or situations. But does every situation have to come true? For example, many negative aspects appear and nothing bad has happened, similarly, on the contrary, there are many points saying that some good event will happen. Professional predispositions. But what about a situation where there are signals and nothing happens? Life stands still and nothing is announced? What actions can be taken? Thank you.
Life is fluid. But if you live in a box and you are essentially opted out of life, the energy in life receives no opportunities to express itself unless it is particularly intense.

But does every situation have to come true?
I'd say that astrologic forces influenced our psychic/astral part. It's a bit like a floating object following the currents in a river, its trajectory is predictable because is previously defined by its space-time coordinates of departure.

If the object have a rudder, it can modify its trajectory. We have our will, our intuition and the means to understand as rudder.

With its rudder, the floating object can counter the smallest currents of the river (fast planets) and avoid some incidents, but it's more difficult with the most importants (slow planets) driving the main way independently of incidents.

I suppose that the more we understand the life and being wise, the more the "shape of our soul" change and astral pressions act differently, less or like we need on us.

So, if the soul is a psychic boat :
The more solid and harmonious the fuselage/structure, the better we can cope with the currents and maneuver.
The stronger the mast and sails, the better we can take advantage of the wind/energy.
And the wisdom become like to be able to predict the weather to maneuver the rudder and trim the sails appropriately.

That's a great answer. But life is sometimes not enough to fulfill every point. And magic doesn't come easy. It's worth fighting every day.

Thomas Aquinas put it aptly, even if I don't agree with his theology: "The stars do not compel, but incline".
I myself have always understood the study of astrology as showing me what tools, i.e. virtues and weaknesses, I have come into this world with, which I call my positive or negative qualities. But within these limitations, these abilities and possibilities, I am allowed to build my own path. A situation can therefore arise, but does not have to, if I use my abilities to steer it in other directions. My constellations tell me where problems can arise and what possible illnesses I can counteract. Astrology offers me an opportunity to get to know myself better, i.e. the talents and inabilities I was born with. However, I can work on my inabilities and turn them into strengths.
That's why I really like the picture of Ælberiigor with the river and the boat.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

With https: //jos-astro.com/ one can verify the Natal Chart and other astrological factors.

The astral energies are very important, you can first understand them by studying astrology, then evolving yourself with the Magickal Squares and the meditations, and especially the connection with Satan and the Gods, you can sublimate/control astral energies

I couldn't care less what's written in my astral chart. I set my life the way I see fit, not believing in "fate" gives it less power as well.

I couldn't care less what's written in my astral chart. I set my life the way I see fit, not believing in "fate" gives it less power as well.
A natal chart (not astral) is not the same as "fate". Your entire life, personality, future, behavior, major events that happened, are happening or will happen, how your life is going to play out regarding work/career, finances, love, health, all of these are more or less "modeled" in our charts and will play out a certain way irrespective of how much we believe or disbelieve in them or irrespective of the importance we give to our chart. The only way this can be changed if by countering negative energies with spiritual workings (positive energies). A natal chart is basically the totality of all planetary energies that were at the moment of our births and which will influence our lives based on the relation between each other and how the energy of every planet manifests. The reason this is happening is that planets are giant "objects" that possess proportionally giant "amounts" of energies that affect matter and "small living beings" like us. I would suspect the specific energies of each planet come from their physical structures as all planets are different, exactly in the same way certain precious and semi-precious rocks on Earth naturally contain different types of energies and can be used for various purposes. I am not sure what is the non-physical aspect of the above, but there most likely is one. Imagine for example that your bless your house with so much energy for peace that there will be no conflicts in your house for decades. Planetary energies work in this way to an extent, their energies are so powerful that they manifest certain events etc. But the difference is that planets do this naturally, and nature is chaotic. Life and death, destruction and creation, peace and cruelty are all aspects of nature and existence which manifest both in the most brutal and savage ways or in the most beautiful or peaceful ways, or anything in between.

Because some people (astrologers) know what are the energies of each planet and how they manifest in each zodiacal sign, and how they interfere with the energies of other planets whenever they "intersect", predictions can be made about future events, people's behavior can be explained based on these energies etc., extremely accurately. Astrology is the science of explaining and predicting various aspects of existence based on the planetary energies that influence them. In order to understand how your life will play out you may want to care about what is written in your chart, because in this way you can take spiritual (and physical if necessary) action to mitigate potential disasters that could strike at a certain point in your life, because if you don't know your chart you will never have a clue about how your future will play out. Not giving importance to this is not going to reduce the chances of potential negative events to occur, even the opposite, it will leave you completely exposed to whatever is going to happen, good or bad. To give a hypothetical example, if you could predict that you will encounter financial difficulties later in life, or if an astrologer could predict this by doing a reading of your chart, then you will have enough time to prepare and be mindful of your finances. This is one example but "fate" is chaotic, it can be anything, you never know until you are willing to find out and prepare for it. I remember reading sermons from HPS Maxine who warned people around her about disasters that she saw from their charts. This was either on her forum posts or in her sermons page on the JoS site, I don't recall exactly as it was a few years ago.

You can read about astrology from JoS, generate a natal chart (it will be more accurate if you know the hour and minute of your birth beside the day) and then compare the placements you see in there with the description of each placement from JoS, you might be shocked. (however you are unlikely to find extremely accurate information about yourself this way if you are not professional in astrology)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back