Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is my relationship weak

erikaandmike17

Hello brothers and sisters ,
I was just wondering if my relationship with satan can grow weak due to no meditation I still talk to him, but I feel like hes not around as much as I use to ..does he still love me an watch over me? What can I do to rebuild my relationship with father satan ? I really wish to talk to him an the demons again

PLEASE HELP! !

Why the hell are you not [/IMG]needs[/B] to meditate everyday even if its only void and aura of protection. Satan will always be there with you and love you but you absolutely need to meditate everyday.  This is a good beginners program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf 

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:43 PM, "erikaandmike17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was just wondering if my relationship with satan can grow weak due to no meditation I still talk to him, but I feel like hes not around as much as I use to ..does he still love me an watch over me? What can I do to rebuild my relationship with father satan ? I really wish to talk to him an the demons again

PLEASE HELP! !

You are a dedicated Spiritual Satanist and you work on your relationship with Satan. Of course He loves you. You are one of His children. Keep up with your meditations and spiritual warfare. The more you do for Satan the more He does for you.

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:43 PM, "erikaandmike17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

PLEASE HELP! !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back