Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is my 3rd eye open?

add.brionn

Ok so , i started meditating at about 2:30pm? && i went on youtube to find a video on how to open your 3rd eye? So , i did this one video and i put myself in a deep trance and fell asleep for 3hours.. Lol so i woke up at 5:30... So at 5:30 i did the video again, but it only helped me relax, so i went to another video and it was playing these sounds...and I felt something going like up my spine into my throat? && it got tighter and tighter and than i couldnt breathe! So i opened my eyes took a deep breath and started meditating again...but this time when i closed my eyes.. I saw a big white skull , && then it was likee some red shapes spinning around...

Can somebody explain this to me? Was my 3rd eye open? Even if i did this only for 1 day?

..Hail Satan!! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye,html
May i ask why are you even bothering with utube vids on how to do it when it is all rather self explanatory on the JoS site. and no, you cannot and didn't open it with one attempt in one day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "add.brionn" <add.brionn@... wrote:

Ok so , i started meditating at about 2:30pm? && i went on youtube to find a video on how to open your 3rd eye? So , i did this one video and i put myself in a deep trance and fell asleep for 3hours.. Lol so i woke up at 5:30... So at 5:30 i did the video again, but it only helped me relax, so i went to another video and it was playing these sounds...and I felt something going like up my spine into my throat? && it got tighter and tighter and than i couldnt breathe! So i opened my eyes took a deep breath and started meditating again...but this time when i closed my eyes.. I saw a big white skull , && then it was likee some red shapes spinning around...

Can somebody explain this to me? Was my 3rd eye open? Even if i did this only for 1 day?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as blackkat on the jewtube vids. I've seen some of those but simply because they're from those without I stayed away...didn't trust them at all.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

May i ask why are you even bothering with utube vids on how to do it when it is all rather self explanatory on the JoS site. and no, you cannot and didn't open it with one attempt in one day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "add.brionn" <add.brionn@ wrote:

Because i like to listen tomusic when i meditate? So i looked up a song and i came across a video , and i wanted to try it...
On Oct 15, 2011, at 9:05 AM, "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:
  ..Ha[/IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye,html[/url]

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "add.brionn" <add.brionn@... wrote:

haha. everyone needs some patience

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 7:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is my 3rd eye open?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "add.brionn" <add.brionn@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back