Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is meditation really nececary?

Lucifer A

Someone wrote about is meditation is important and my answear as almost everyone in the JoS is yes. The JoS wenside explains why we have to maditate and it give exaples of people who meditate. Is like trying to do a backflip and other flips for the first time, it does not come naturally you have to work for it and yes other people will have it down faster than you because everyone is diffrent. I can give you many examples in the diffrence between people who meditate and thge ones that dont. Think about this after meditating what do you fill? how do you fill?
If you want I can post another in detail about "how I feel" before and after meditating and probably many people experiancd this themselfs.
HAIL SATAN!!!

I did a back flip first try:D

Point of Post?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@... wrote:

Someone wrote about is meditation is important and my answear as almost everyone in the JoS is yes. The JoS wenside explains why we have to maditate and it give exaples of people who meditate. Is like trying to do a backflip and other flips for the first time, it does not come naturally you have to work for it and yes other people will have it down faster than you because everyone is diffrent. I can give you many examples in the diffrence between people who meditate and thge ones that dont. Think about this after meditating what do you fill? how do you fill?
If you want I can post another in detail about "how I feel" before and after meditating and probably many people experiancd this themselfs.
HAIL SATAN!!!

And I can keep rhythm with no metronome...big deal =p

but yes meditation is important. in fact its about half of us, like someone said.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I did a back flip first try:D

Point of Post?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back