Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it wise to over-meditate?

Kristjan Ojamets

So i have the entire house for myself and being a newly dedicated ( 2 weeks dedication and 2 weeks of reading the site ), i have noticed changes and progress in my meditations , but i was thinking is it wise to have a allout entire meditation day for almost the entire day?

This is mostly to try to progress in things i haven't felt i have yet.
Ex. I have tried to get into a trance , at first i noticed only relaxation and twitching eyes , not i lately feel body numbness or something trying to suck out my soul once i get relaxed enough.

And as far as i noticed , i have opened my 3rd eye ( still do my energy focusing on the 3rd eye daily ) and i want to get to the next stage of openeing the crown , but the site states i need to be in a trance. And like i said i ain't exactly sure how i am supposed to feel to know i'm in a trance ( If the almost complete relaxation is enough then i will do it today ).

Because about 3 weeks of meditating and 2 weeks of dedication in , i feel like things are going "Slowly" , so i want to progress faster.

So that's why i'm asking if it is wise to do a allout meditation day to try and improve on the things holding me back?

P.S ( Small story / Experience )

At work , there was someone who gave my boss 2 of that Xian bullsh*t books and i noticed them , i looked at one to read how much more lies are people beliving and spending money on. Anyway after i was done the entire rest of the day went wrong and so did the morning / midday the next day aswell.
I decided to take them , rip them to shreds and threw them away OUT of the area because i was sure they were the reasons for my bad day. Out of interest and to be on the safe side , i decided to also try to do the chakra cleaning. (I'm new so i wasn't sure if it would work ) I focused on my hands of them being dirty or with "Bad aura" and then white energy taking it over and my hands just started to vibrate/shake until i was done. I personally belive it worked since the rest of the day then went OK.

well, i believe this is of the individual.

the only considerations that i have for an all-day medtitation is that you dont want meditations to take over your life.

for life is meant to be enjoyed fully, and the benifits of meditation as well.

but every now and again..... i dont think this is a big deal.

i think its just fine. :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... wrote:

So i have the entire house for myself and being a newly dedicated ( 2 weeks dedication and 2 weeks of reading the site ), i have noticed changes and progress in my meditations , but i was thinking is it wise to have a allout entire meditation day for almost the entire day?

Ex. I have tried to get into a trance , at first i noticed only relaxation and twitching eyes , not i lately feel body numbness or something trying to suck out my soul once i get relaxed enough.

And as far as i noticed , i have opened my 3rd eye ( still do my energy focusing on the 3rd eye daily ) and i want to get to the next stage of openeing the crown , but the site states i need to be in a trance. And like i said i ain't exactly sure how i am supposed to feel to know i'm in a trance ( If the almost complete relaxation is enough then i will do it today ).

Because about 3 weeks of meditating and 2 weeks of dedication in , i feel like things are going "Slowly" , so i want to progress faster.

So that's why i'm asking if it is wise to do a allout meditation day to try and improve on the things holding me back?

At work , there was someone who gave my boss 2 of that Xian bullsh*t books and i noticed them , i looked at one to read how much more lies are people beliving and spending money on. Anyway after i was done the entire rest of the day went wrong and so did the morning / midday the next day aswell.
I decided to take them , rip them to shreds and threw them away OUT of the area because i was sure they were the reasons for my bad day. Out of interest and to be on the safe side , i decided to also try to do the chakra cleaning. (I'm new so i wasn't sure if it would work ) I focused on my hands of them being dirty or with "Bad aura" and then white energy taking it over and my hands just started to vibrate/shake until i was done. I personally belive it worked since the rest of the day then went OK.

When I didn't know about the Spiritual Satanism, I think I did the void meditation and I thought I was one day ending up developing my psychic powers lol! I ended one day meditating for about 1 hour and half, but now that I'm doing the power meditation I only do like 20-30 mins wtf!If I understood right, Kristjan is trying to meditate for the whole day?! That's impressive,I definitely think that once in a while it's good to over-meditate, as long as you don't end up in extreme fatigue.As for me, I too want to progress faster despite not knowing if my dedication ritual worked, but the main reason is because I really want to empower a.s.a.p. and assist Satan y'know ? I don't want to consider myself a Satanist and a 'burden', I want to consider myself as a Satanist and be useful,active in the warfare against the kikes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

the only considerations that i have for an all-day medtitation is that you dont want meditations to take over your life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@ wrote:

You should [/IMG]</var> Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2011 10:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is it wise to over-meditate?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... wrote:

I know how you feel. The reason for that is , i have been looking for awnsers about the Soul , the mind , the chakras for over 5 years ( from my young teen age ) and on the 28th of June i found out JoS and i was feeling confident out of all the other times , THIS IS WHERE I CAN GET MY AWNSERS!

So it seems i'm only a bit over a month in and i feel like my progress is slow. Right now i'm trying to STILL get the hang of getting into a trance. Once i know how a trance feels for me , the easier it is for me the next time. So i want to get this things done since thats the thing that's holding me back from progressing right now!

And to Atheron , thank you very much. Reponses from HP or priestess are highly appreciated since i know , they know the best. I will deffinetly keep it in mind and start working on a schedule that I KNOW i can keep up with.

Hail Satan! Hail Haures!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xlvcis" <xlvcis@... wrote:

When I didn't know about the Spiritual Satanism, I think I did the void meditation and I thought I was one day ending up developing my psychic powers lol! I ended one day meditating for about 1 hour and half, but now that I'm doing the power meditation I only do like 20-30 mins wtf!If I understood right, Kristjan is trying to meditate for the whole day?! That's impressive,I definitely think that once in a while it's good to over-meditate, as long as you don't end up in extreme fatigue.As for me, I too want to progress faster despite not knowing if my dedication ritual worked, but the main reason is because I really want to empower a.s.a.p. and assist Satan y'know ? I don't want to consider myself a Satanist and a 'burden', I want to consider myself as a Satanist and be useful,active in the warfare against the kikes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back