Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it possible

Cansas

that a fellow satanist put a blocking thing on my chakras?
can satanists do that to other satanists?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cansas" <hidden_hatred@... wrote:
I seriously doubt that can happen because you first have to accept that fellow satanist blocking your chakras which comes from lack of understanding, by trusting in Lucifer/ Satan and his daemons such an act will be punishable. However there are those who are wicked enough to do such an act; in most cases this is due to envy or jealousy, it can even be something extremely stupid. Yoga can remove that blockage but i find qigong (shibashi or spring forest gigong) in particular does wonders, it does not only remove the blockage but heals, empowers and circulate the energy, something yoga don't do too well. you get me wrong yoga is great but i personally prefer qigong more modern and energetic.

yes they can.. u can block damn near nething u want givin u have the ability... but unless u decided to piss a few of i doubt it

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, June 11, 2010 11:45:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it possible

what if giving the circumstances, i did piss ONE off, we just broke up and he went all "you can't advance mode"... I can unblock them with the mediation for unblocking chakras right?

Sent: Sat, June 12, 2010 10:48:23 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is it possible

yes they can.. u can block damn near nething u want givin u have the ability... but unless u decided to piss a few of i doubt it

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Fri, June 11, 2010 11:45:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] is it possible

Keep doing what you need to do in order to work on your chakras and remove any blockages.

If you are a dedicated child of Satan, and you are working to empower yourself, and you are sincere in your beliefs, practices, and meditations, then you will be just fine. You are protected. All of this is covered in the JoS site.

It sounds as though this person may be trying to take psychological advantage of your vulnerability and scare you. He is probably under the assumption that you don't have what it takes to advance, and is using that assumption to prey on any insecurity you may have.

Trust in yourself, trust in Satan, and continue your work and put this behind you.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Cansas <hidden_hatred@... wrote:

Thank you much, this has been the most valuable advice I have received...

Hail Satan.

Sent: Sat, June 12, 2010 9:54:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] is it possible

Keep doing what you need to do in order to work on your chakras and remove any blockages.

If you are a dedicated child of Satan, and you are working to empower yourself, and you are sincere in your beliefs, practices, and meditations, then you will be just fine. You are protected. All of this is covered in the JoS site.

It sounds as though this person may be trying to take psychological advantage of your vulnerability and scare you. He is probably under the assumption that you don't have what it takes to advance, and is using that assumption to prey on any insecurity you may have.

Trust in yourself, trust in Satan, and continue your work and put this behind you.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Cansas <hidden_hatred@ ymail.com wrote:

Tsk... Real life is not like some cheap ass hollywood movie...You need to do the dedication ritual, start empowering your soul etc. Στις 3:05 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 14 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "mselekunok2la@..." <mselekunok2la@... έγραψε:
  can u be a satanist without knowing it? and how can u tell if you are already in the great satanic army

Definitely. There are many Satanists that have been recently reincarnated in this lifetime with the birth of the Age of Aquarius. Signs of this are prominent birth marks in your body (usually red ones, but this is not the case with everyone), or just feeling that connection with the Gods, feeling that "this is your place" so to speak, feeling at home in Satanism and having a deep sense of belonging is a sign that you may have been a Satanist in previous lifetimes. Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/ On Monday, 14 April 2014, 1:05, "mselekunok2la@..." <mselekunok2la@... wrote:
  can u be a satanist without knowing it? and how can u tell if you are already in the great satanic army

No. If you are truly a Satanist you know it, and if you do not know that you are a Satanist then how would you be a part of Hell's Army if you do not know whether or not you are a part of it. Satan is the bringer of knowledge and he would not let one of his known not know that they are one of his own. Satan does not keep secrets nor does He neglect knowledge from his own.
Hail Satan!

Okay, I have to bring this up. I was born with an upside down triangle birthmark just over my solar plexus. Until recently, I did not realize that it might have significance. But now I can't help but wonder. It is about an inch and a half long. The triangle is almost perfect. I know I have had dreams all my life. And my family always accused me of being different. Which I am. I am beginning to think that I belonged to Father from the beginning. I would love some input on this one.
Hail Father Satan!

On Monday, April 14, 2014 10:05 AM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  Def[/IMG]http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/ On Monday, 14 April 2014, 1:05, "mselekunok2la@..." <mselekunok2la@... wrote:

Input? lol this one should be quite clear to you. An upside-down triangle. right where your solar plexus chakra should be, lol, I think that's about almost as straight forward as they come. The solar plexus chakra is the only chakra of the main 7 below your heart chakra with the point facing down. That is a very clear indication that you were meant to be a Spiritual Satanist. It may very well be your strong-point since that is your case. I'm guessing you have no problems at all visualizing white-gold energy from the sun. Hail Satan!!

Sandra I think this might be proof, you cannot be totally sure though without asking the Gods, if you ask your guardian he will answer if the time is right. Most people who stumble upon the JOS website for the first time don't do this just from mere 'coincidence', there is no such thing. When one is a reincarnated Satanist he will be more than likely led to realize Father's existence at some stage. Also it depends on how dedicated you were in the past life, since really dedicated Satanists are born with a guardian demon(s) that lead them (and you may not even know it) to Father at a fairly early age. Also note if you have some supernatural abilities from birth, like natural clairaudience or clairvoyance, then this is a sign that you were already spiritually empowered before you took this form. And also I have noticed that people that are born psychic for example do not know they are psychic, since it is something as natural to them as sight is. The best person to help you with this is your Guardian Demon, but note that you may not get all answers of your past lives straight away, this also depends on who your Guardian is of course. It takes time. Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/ On Monday, 14 April 2014, 21:06, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:
  Okay, I have to bring this up. I was born with an upside down triangle birthmark just over my solar plexus. Until recently, I did not realize that it might have significance. But now I can't help but wonder. It is about an inch and a half long. The triangle is almost perfect. I know I have had dreams all my life. And my family always accused me of being different. Which I am. I am beginning to think that I belonged to Father from the beginning. I would love some input on this one.
Hail Father Satan!

Def[/IMG]http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/ On Monday, 14 April 2014, 1:05, "mselekunok2la@..." <mselekunok2la@... wrote:

I have two red birthmarks. They get very red almost like blood red when I go out in the sun in the summer or when I drink alcohol. I'm not a dedicated satanist. I am actually Buddhist. I am not really sure what path to follow. I am just an observer for now until I figure out what works for me. I have always disliked my birthmarks. One of them is on my left arm. It attracts attention and I don't like attention that much. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 13, 2014, at 8:20 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  Definitely. There are many Satanists that have been recently reincarnated in this lifetime with the birth of the Age of Aquarius. Signs of this are prominent birth marks in your body (usually red ones, but this is not the case with everyone), or just feeling that connection with the Gods, feeling that "this is your place" so to speak, feeling at home in Satanism and having a deep sense of belonging is a sign that you may have been a Satanist in previous lifetimes. Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/ On Monday, 14 April 2014, 1:05, "mselekunok2la@..." <mselekunok2la@... wrote:

Thank you! I've always had esp, since I can remember.
Again, thanks!

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:00 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  Sandra [/IMG]http://luciferiexcelsi666.blogspot.co.uk/ On Monday, 14 April 2014, 21:06, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:
Hail Father Satan!

Red birthmarks? Nice! I have a birthmark on my hand, near one of the chakra points, and haw felt (for a long time) that I was called to Satan. I also have a scar shaped like the top of the Hierophant's wand, which I feel is a way I was marked to be on a deeper spiritual path.

With eternal love & devotion to Satan
with eternal honor & respect to Lilith, and the rest of the gods and goddesses
with friendship to my fellow/sister Spiritual Satanists

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back