Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is It possible to be Part Demon?

whoisntme

Hello Satanic Brothers and Sisters. I've got an interesting question, Is it possible for a mere mortal like myself to actually be part Demon? Ever since i was around the age of about 5-6 I had an imaginary friend named Rick, and whenever he was around, i felt like i do if i summon a Demon. He's still around but as a voice in my head, he was the one to help me leave christianity and find Satanism. And normally i would think that he is my guardian Demon, but he NEVER leaves me, he is always there with me and he seems to be a mental part of me. If i ever call on him he makes me stronger, more aggressive in fights, he heals my pain and gives me momentary sight into the future. Can someone explain this to me but i recall hearing demi-Demons, and that demons and human would used to live and marry before the Xians came, so i was just wondering if this was possible.
I do not wish to insult anyone by this I've just been wondering for the past few days.
Brother Ryan,
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub!

<td val[/IMG]Interesting question indeed. I believe it is not possible to be part Demon,=
but, it may be possible for the specific Demon to be looking after you and=
helping you along in your journey with Satanism. To keep you on the right =
track and keep your safe and sound.
I hope that helped.
HAIL SATAN!
- Paige
--- On Tue, 12/15/09, whoisntme <whoisntme@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Is It possible to be Part Demon?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 12:48 PM

Hello Satanic Brothers and Sisters. I've got an interesting question, Is it possible for a mere mortal like myself to actually be part Demon? Ever since i was around the age of about 5-6 I had an imaginary friend named Rick, and whenever he was around, i felt like i do if i summon a Demon. He's still around but as a voice in my head, he was the one to help me leave christianity and find Satanism. And normally i would think that he is my guardian Demon, but he NEVER leaves me, he is always there with me and he seems to be a mental part of me. If i ever call on him he makes me stronger, more aggressive in fights, he heals my pain and gives me momentary sight into the future. Can someone explain this to me but i recall hearing demi-Demons, and that demons and human would used to live and marry before the Xians came, so i was just wondering if this was possible.
I do not wish to insult anyone by this I've just been wondering for the past few days.
Brother Ryan,
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back