Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it possible to absorb millions of white gold energy at once?

My question is is it possible to absorb thousands or million white gold energy from the sun into you at once? Or do you have to absorb white gold energy one at a time?
How exactly do you quantify how much energy you are absorbing at any given time?

My question is is it possible to absorb thousands or million white gold energy from the sun into you at once? Or do you have to absorb white gold energy one at a time?
It all depends on how developed your soul is and whether your chakras can absorb so much energy.

I believe there is a saturation point and when you reach it you can't absorb any more, so you have to use the energy or release it.
The amount you can absorb depends on how advanced you are and how strong your soul is.

How exactly do you quantify how much energy you are absorbing at any given time?
Thanks

T
It all depends on how developed your soul is and whether your chakras can absorb so much energy.
Thanks

You may focus on density, but not on quantity.
Thanks

Visualize this in whatever way makes sense to you. This is effective.

"I know how to count dude." www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOJXRs_V5Cw
Thanks brother

Thanks

I believe there is a saturation point and when you reach it you can't absorb any more, so you have to use the energy or release it.
The amount you can absorb depends on how advanced you are and how strong your soul is.
Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back