Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it okay to perform more than 1 Kabalistic Square?

Infernal Knight

Is it okay to perform more than 1 kabalistic squares? Because I'm planning to add kabalistic square of mars and Jupiter on my meditation program. I'm currently doing kabalistic square of Sun. I haven't start study about astrology (Satanic) so I don't know much about planetary alignment.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Great Gods of Duats!!
Hail To All Dedicated Satanist!!
Death To All Kikes!!

I've done four squares at once last year, I don't recommend it unless you're advanced and can handle the energies.

You don't really need to study astrology that deep to see whether a planet is in a suitable sign or not, just google "Sun in signs", "Mercury in signs" e.t.c. many sites list those. Then refer to that table in JoS where it shows the planets and their home/exaltation/fall/detriment signs.For instance about the Sun square, you should wait to begin it March 25st, first Sunday after the Sun enters Aries, its exaltation sign. If you started it when the Sun was in Aquarius (more than a week ago) it won't work at all. Pisces is a water sign too and lowers the Sun's power.

I'm also not sure if the Mars square will work because Mars is retrograde.

Don't disregard the planetary alignments, you can't simply say "well I don't know about them so I'll just do the squares whenever I want". Sometimes they can make the difference between success and failure. It's important to find a suitable date to start a square.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Is it okay to perform more than 1 kabalistic squares? Because I'm planning to add kabalistic square of mars and Jupiter on my meditation program. I'm currently doing kabalistic square of Sun. I haven't start study about astrology (Satanic) so I don't know much about planetary alignment.

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!

Thanks for your advice Fire Starter666.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I've done four squares at once last year, I don't recommend it unless you're advanced and can handle the energies.

You don't really need to study astrology that deep to see whether a planet is in a suitable sign or not, just google "Sun in signs", "Mercury in signs" e.t.c. many sites list those. Then refer to that table in JoS where it shows the planets and their home/exaltation/fall/detriment signs.For instance about the Sun square, you should wait to begin it March 25st, first Sunday after the Sun enters Aries, its exaltation sign. If you started it when the Sun was in Aquarius (more than a week ago) it won't work at all. Pisces is a water sign too and lowers the Sun's power.

I'm also not sure if the Mars square will work because Mars is retrograde.

Don't disregard the planetary alignments, you can't simply say "well I don't know about them so I'll just do the squares whenever I want". Sometimes they can make the difference between success and failure. It's important to find a suitable date to start a square.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back