Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is it ok to help my friend with dedicating her soul to Father?

diomid_smile

My friend is a little confused about it, but wants to do it. However she doesn't have the equipment and a strict christian family ( so do i but my parents gave up trying to prove me wrong) and no house to do it in. Is it ok to lend her my equipment and tell her what to do? and also is it ok to let her do it in my house? (the same place i've done it ).

P.S.
She is a Wiccan (not full on) and a satanist. I told her that in my opinion when she joins Father she should stop and only pledge her allegiance to him. However i have explained to her that it is utterly her decision to make and that i am only saying that this makes me feel good and it is up to her to decide what makes her feel better? She is not i Wiccan anymore. She said that she quit of her own choice. Was i right to say those things to her?

just do it u kn
ow that we are happy teaching others
when she do the rit
ual let her im me to plant faith in her tell her about real us
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@... wrote:

My friend is a little confused about it, but wants to do it. However she doesn't have the equipment and a strict christian family ( so do i but my parents gave up trying to prove me wrong) and no house to do it in. Is it ok to lend her my equipment and tell her what to do? and also is it ok to let her do it in my house? (the same place i've done it ).

P.S.
She is a Wiccan (not full on) and a satanist. I told her that in my opinion when she joins Father she should stop and only pledge her allegiance to him. However i have explained to her that it is utterly her decision to make and that i am only saying that this makes me feel good and it is up to her to decide what makes her feel better? She is not i Wiccan anymore. She said that she quit of her own choice. Was i right to say those things to her?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back