Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is it a problem if i do a working twice in 1 day

sinbad

a munka 108x working if i do it in the morning, and at night (ONLY ONCE) but the other times just once a day. will this destabalise the energy or ruin the working

I think it's fine, but stick to once a day as a rule, just to be sure.

a munka 108x working if i do it in the morning, and at night (ONLY ONCE) but the other times just once a day. will this destabalise the energy or ruin the working
No, the energy continues to work, but it may have a weaker effect with fewer repetitions, a lot depends on your confidence, trance state and concentration.

This is fine. The only one that needs to be the exact perfect number of times every day is the planet squares.

Be careful about doing too much. You could become burnt out. Which causes very bad tiredness, soreness in the body, and weaker psychic senses and being spiritually weaker. This is by doing too much too fast, and the senses being harmed by doing too much.

If that happens, just relax for a few days and you will heal. But try to not have this happen. It is better to do a comfortable amount consistently every day, instead of doing too much and having to skip a few days to heal.

It is like when you make your muscles stronger, it is best to do the right amount of work that you are receiving a good benefit and also not harming yourself. Lifting too heavy of a weight too fast can damage the muscles and need time to heal.

I don't know why, but I seem to have an extremely high tolerance for vibrations and energy in general.

I was trying to slowly figure out my baseline/limit during the beginning phases of my development, and immediately following the beginner 40-day meditation PDF, I started doing 108-216 rep workings with zero problems. And in general, it take's around 3-4 hours straight of meditations/vibrations/rituals/workings etc., before I'd start to get slightly drowsy and/or hungry at the most.

Is this actually a good thing, or are my chakras somehow not receptive/sensitive enough to energy?

I don't know why, but I seem to have an extremely high tolerance for vibrations and energy in general.

I was trying to slowly figure out my baseline/limit during the beginning phases of my development, and immediately following the beginner 40-day meditation PDF, I started doing 108-216 rep workings with zero problems. And in general, it take's around 3-4 hours straight of meditations/vibrations/rituals/workings etc., before I'd start to get slightly drowsy and/or hungry at the most.

Is this actually a good thing, or are my chakras somehow not receptive/sensitive enough to energy?
You could be earth-dominant, or otherwise with certain strong earth placements which would give durability and stability.

To answer the original question, you can cut the working in half and do one half twice per day with no problems, but doing twice the amount for one day, and the normal amount for other days makes little sense. But it will not ruin the working.

You could be earth-dominant, or otherwise with certain strong earth placements which would give durability and stability.
I have a balanced distribution of all elements, except only 1 planet in water which is Mercury in Scorpio - could this be the reason?

To answer the original question, you can cut the working in half and do one half twice per day with no problems, but doing twice the amount for one day, and the normal amount for other days makes little sense. But it will not ruin the working.
And okay, that is very interesting. I did not know you could do that. I asked the question because I wasn't sure if I did a working once, or twice, on that particular day because I did an all-nighter and lost my perception of time, lol.

Thanks for answering the question.

Also, how does being Earth-dominant interact differently with energy compared to others, or come into play here?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back