Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is every gentile is worthy?

Infernal Knight

this is ultimately just my own opinion/view....i respect ur views so im hoping some respect before judging me by this...im trying to be careful with my words (i guess....)

guys... do you think all gentiles are deserved or worthy to become a SS? in my opinion i dont think all gentiles are worthy to become SS.... some people are really disturbed me .....things are so obvious yet still acting like a ignorant... i once asked one of my classmate that "do you think their is something wrong with christianity?" and she said "yes...i think their is some mistakes in bible and their belief" then i asked her "then why still following their practices even though their is something wrong about this religion of urs arent you try to seek for some clear answer? or seek for truth?" (im sorry about my grammar im not american im from asia) she replied 'well things are just it is" her answer was like as if their nothing we can do about it even we know the truth... we just have to follow this stupid corrupted living.... this people really disgust me.. if one is confused and want to find an answer for their question regarding truth i will help them though im not guarantee to able to explain everything at least i see this people are trying as compared to xian sheep....

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL ALL GODS and GODDESSES OF DUATS!!
LONG LIVE FELLOW SS!!

You have to understand that Gentiles have been lost their Spirit. They are living a lie, they are really DEAD. This is the jewish agenda. Through Hoaxianity, an race mixing Gentiles have lost their LIFE , SPIRIT you know the drive, to do something about it.

You can't blame the Gentiles, but the ones who made them become so Anti-life beings. The jews.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

this is ultimately just my own opinion/view....i respect ur views so im hoping some respect before judging me by this...im trying to be careful with my words (i guess....)

guys... do you think all gentiles are deserved or worthy to become a SS? in my opinion i dont think all gentiles are worthy to become SS.... some people are really disturbed me .....things are so obvious yet still acting like a ignorant... i once asked one of my classmate that "do you think their is something wrong with christianity?" and she said "yes...i think their is some mistakes in bible and their belief" then i asked her "then why still following their practices even though their is something wrong about this religion of urs arent you try to seek for some clear answer? or seek for truth?" (im sorry about my grammar im not american im from asia) she replied 'well things are just it is" her answer was like as if their nothing we can do about it even we know the truth... we just have to follow this stupid corrupted living.... this people really disgust me.. if one is confused and want to find an answer for their question regarding truth i will help them though im not guarantee to able to explain everything at least i see this people are trying as compared to xian sheep....

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
LONG LIVE FELLOW SS!!

I understand your question and the viewpoints your coming from. But you need to think of it like this. Its not wether or not everyone is 'worthy' of coming to Satan. But if they are capable of becoming a great Satanist, someone who is 'worthy'.

Most of us were deluded by the enemy lies at some point, and we eventually made our way out of that. Does that mean that we are not worthy, cause we baught into the same lie that us Gentiles have been forced into for generations.

The fact is, people don't know better. And more than that, as HailAzazel pointed out, the jews have taken the Fighting Spirit of the Gentiles. They have 'dumbed down' humanity into a cattle like existance. Even if they see something wrong in the system or the world, they have an automatic dissmission of themselves, tell themselves "theres nothing I can do about it".

Our job as Spiritual Satanists isn't to judge wether someone is worthy of becoming a Satanist or not. But to help guide and awaken the Gentile races to the truth that is out there, and nurture that fighting spirit back to the glory it once was. To lead and guide the Gentile nations out of the wreckage of Humanity, and into a golden age.

So instead of asking yourself if someone is 'worthy' of Satan's knowlege. Ask yourself this, do they have the potential to be the greatest they can be? Do they have the potential to make that happen themselves?

And it is often the case that some people are just too far gone, and it is a lost cause. Don't waste your time teaching fish to climb trees.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
LONG LIVE FELLOW SS!!

No. This can be observed by direct observation on a daily basis. Even within our own ranks the dross weed themselves out in time. Satanism is for those who in body, mind and soul still bear the mark of the Golden Age. And the wish to return to it. And within this is the knowing that only the Perfected Being is the golden age humanity. The Golden Age is the Age of Truth. The gentiles who hate the truth can not be apart of it. They are too jewish in spirit. In the course of time all souls that wish to be made whole will be. Those who can not be reached in this life will have other lives.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:23:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is every gentile is worthy?
  I understand your question and the viewpoints your coming from. But you need to think of it like this. Its not wether or not everyone is 'worthy' of coming to Satan. But if they are capable of becoming a great Satanist, someone who is 'worthy'.

Most of us were deluded by the enemy lies at some point, and we eventually made our way out of that. Does that mean that we are not worthy, cause we baught into the same lie that us Gentiles have been forced into for generations.

The fact is, people don't know better. And more than that, as HailAzazel pointed out, the jews have taken the Fighting Spirit of the Gentiles. They have 'dumbed down' humanity into a cattle like existance. Even if they see something wrong in the system or the world, they have an automatic dissmission of themselves, tell themselves "theres nothing I can do about it".

Our job as Spiritual Satanists isn't to judge wether someone is worthy of becoming a Satanist or not. But to help guide and awaken the Gentile races to the truth that is out there, and nurture that fighting spirit back to the glory it once was. To lead and guide the Gentile nations out of the wreckage of Humanity, and into a golden age.

So instead of asking yourself if someone is 'worthy' of Satan's knowlege. Ask yourself this, do they have the potential to be the greatest they can be? Do they have the potential to make that happen themselves?

And it is often the case that some people are just too far gone, and it is a lost cause. Don't waste your time teaching fish to climb trees.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
LONG LIVE FELLOW SS!!

I agree with you completely. Some people simply aren't gonna get it this time around. That's why we reincarnate. I personally came from a series of past lives that none of which I've been too happy with, but in them all I have grown out of necessity. What I look at life as due to this: Life is a challenge. You can do it right, meditate as much as you should, exercise like your body is actually going to be perfect (because it is) and think yourself into the roots of existence because as a gentile you deserve to know the truth. As someone who is going to be a GOD, you deserve to know the truth. Or... you can live life like an everyday human. Let yourself give in to ignorance and laziness. Get sucked deep into the jew matrix and forget about your destiny as a god(I don't necessarily mean becoming christian, or any other sect of jew).
If you can push yourself to greatness and achieve godhead, you will live eternally with the other gods. If you don't, than you can go through life again. For me... that's not how it's gonna work. I'm not down for doin' this life again. I am a god in the making. And I view reincarnation as a metaphorical punishment for not doing things right and making it to godhead.
So all those gentiles that make you sick... just know; they are gonna be here again. After all the SHIT life is gonna throw at them... they're just gonna have to do it again. Either that or they'll give their akasha to that "light at the end of the tunnel" (battery) made of broken promises known as "jewhovah". That's a fate worse than ignorance.
Some people just don't yet naturally have what it takes to become a god... their past lives apparently weren't filled with enough spiritual progress.Responsibility to the responsible?
HAIL SATAN!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 4:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Is every gentile is worthy?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
LONG LIVE FELLOW SS!!

Beautiful HP Don. <3
------------------------------
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 9:35 AM EDT Don Danko wrote:

No. This can be observed by direct observation on a daily basis. Even within our own ranks the dross weed themselves out in time.

Satanism is for those who in body, mind and soul still bear the mark of the Golden Age. And the wish to return to it.

And within this is the knowing that only the Perfected Being is the golden age humanity. The Golden Age is the Age of Truth. The gentiles who hate the truth can not be apart of it. They are too jewish in spirit.

In the course of time all souls that wish to be made whole will be. Those who can not be reached in this life will have other lives.

Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:23:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Is every gentile is worthy?

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

guys... do you think all gentiles are deserved or worthy to become a SS? in my opinion i dont think all gentiles are worthy to become SS.... some people are really disturbed me .....things are so obvious yet still acting like a ignorant... i once asked one of my classmate that "do you think their is something wrong with christianity?" and she said "yes...i think their is some mistakes in bible and their belief" then i asked her "then why still following their practices even though their is something wrong about this religion of urs arent you try to seek for some clear answer? or seek for truth?" (im sorry about my grammar im not american im from asia) she replied 'well things are just it is" her answer was like as if their nothing we can do about it even we know the truth... we just have to follow this stupid corrupted living.... this people really disgust me.. if one is confused and want to find an answer for their question regarding truth i will
help
them though im not guarantee to able to explain everything at least i see this people are trying as compared to xian sheep....

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
LONG LIVE FELLOW SS!!

No they are not and don't want to be. Xains will follow the cow-path that was created 1000's of years ago - no matter how many twists or turns it entails. They are stuck in a non-thinking mode. Sad.

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
LONG LIVE FELLOW SS!!

Thank you everybody for replying and sharing your views!! I really appreciate your replies. I guess its too early to judge some gentiles yet but I see some are really hopeless... anyway i give better consideration in this matter for awhile. I know there is some that have potentials but not yet realized themselves.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail All Gods and Goddesses of Duat!!
Long Live to All SS!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
LONG LIVE FELLOW SS!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back