Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IS ANYBODY STRONG ENOUGH TO HELP ME EXECUTE THIS RITUAL

[email protected]

Greetings:
I need help in performing this some ritual. My friend who is a female has been seriously mistreating me and i have often talked to her about her actions which mostly deal with secretly communicating with her ex boyfriend. I dont think that my aura is strong enough as of yet in order to incite jealousy which is what im tryng to do. I want her to feel the same her as i do. While she is not a professing christian, she is still infected with the behaviour and doesnt care how i feel. Something has changed because he ex has been talking to her about "god" and it seems as though she doesnt respect path that im on. We used to get along well(AND I REALLY LOVE HER) BUT crazy things have been happening lately. Well because times are hard and it is hard for me to get a job, he is seriously influencing her in how she sees me. If anybody can help me in some type of extreme jealousy ritual, her name is CHRYSANTHIA HODGES. I dont want to destroy her of course, but i want her to feel some serious jealousy and pain because of how she is doing me at this moment.
Thank you and HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back