Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is anton laveys bible good to read or should be avoided?

Really only for curiosity or to deprogram yourself from xtian thoughts, I read it, its up to you, I read it, I thought it was ok for a good antichristian read to help myself deprogram thats really the main reason I did (note at the time I was just leaving xtianity/some new age beliefs and needing to rid my mind of the thoughts) NO it doesn't have anything to do with Spiritual Satanism, it did help with that though.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freenighttime5478" <bluemoonrising5478@... wrote:

It is not applicable. Read it if you want to, but it isn't JoS beliefs. It is an interesting read, however, and I enjoyed it if only to understand the religion better (out of curiosity).
Hail Father!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "o0o_demonologist_o0o" <o0o_demonologist_o0o@ wrote:

The real Satanic Bible is the Al Jilwah.   Unlike the Anton  book of which he stole massive amounts from earlier other authors work, like Desmond. And mixed it in with his opinions and experiences....   The Al Jilwah is one book where Satan Himself speaks:   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 14, 2011 5:32:08 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: is anton laveys bible good to read or should be avoided?

Really only for curiosity or to deprogram yourself from xtian thoughts, I read it, its up to you, I read it, I thought it was ok for a good antichristian read to help myself deprogram thats really the main reason I did (note at the time I was just leaving xtianity/some new age beliefs and needing to rid my mind of the thoughts) NO it doesn't have anything to do with Spiritual Satanism, it did help with that though.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freenighttime5478" <bluemoonrising5478@... wrote:

It is not applicable. Read it if you want to, but it isn't JoS beliefs. It is an interesting read, however, and I enjoyed it if only to understand the religion better (out of curiosity).
Hail Father!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "o0o_demonologist_o0o" <o0o_demonologist_o0o@ wrote:

i would say avoided. i was doing some research and i found that there are blasphamies toward satan stating  that jehova is good and saying insults toward satan.that book has false information, not everything is true. for example the  enochian; language of the demons anton la vey does not change it it states insults toward satan in his own ancient language.
<var [/IMG]</var> From: o0o_demonologist_o0o <o0o_demonologist_o0o@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:17 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] is anton laveys bible good to read or should be avoided?

i would say read it becouse evan thow anton had his own views of satanism he still had a few good thangs to say and pay no attion to the keys in the book thay are crap and insoults and thay prase jhva

hail enki
hail pazuzu

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@... wrote:

i would say avoided. i was doing some research and i found that there are blasphamies toward satan stating  that jehova is good and saying insults toward satan.that book has false information, not everything is true. for example the  enochian; language of the demons anton la vey does not change it it states insults toward satan in his own ancient language.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:17 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] is anton laveys bible good to read or should be avoided?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back