Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IRISH SATANISTS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomasland681

This is for any irish satanists that come from Ireland.
another satanist and myself (both from Ireland) would like to bring together any spiritual satanists from ireland together into a sort of online coven for friendship, magic, rituals, meditation etc. So any irish satanists out please get in touch....
AVE SATANAS!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF OLD!!!!!!!

Iam Irish but I do not live In Ireland. But can I be of any help? I like to connect with my brothers and sisters in Ireland. My full name is Jeremy Terry. My family Is actually scotts-Irish but I can trace my heritage back very far back. I would be honored to help in any way hail enki and the gods of hell ^_^

On Oct 25, 2009, at 2:47 PM, "thomasland68" <thomasland68@... wrote:
another satanist and myself (both from Ireland) would like to bring together any spiritual satanists from ireland together into a sort of online coven for friendship, magic, rituals, meditation etc. So any irish satanists out please get in touch....

AVE SATANAS!!!!! !!!

an online coven sounds intresting,
Feel free to add me on msn eoghanvk@...,
Regards,
Fiach
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Iam Irish but I do not live In Ireland. But can I be of any help? I like to connect with my brothers and sisters in Ireland. My full name is Jeremy Terry. My family Is actually scotts-Irish but I can trace my heritage back very far back. I would be honored to help in any way hail enki and the gods of hell ^_^

On Oct 25, 2009, at 2:47 PM, "thomasland68" <thomasland68@... wrote:

AVE SATANAS!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]I found out a while back that my ancestor was William the Lion, who was the king of Scotland a long long time ago. It kind of flatters me =]

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Fiach <eoghanvk@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: IRISH SATANISTS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 2:17 PM

Feel free to add me on msn eoghanvk@hotmail. com,
Regards,
Fiach
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

On Oct 25, 2009, at 2:47 PM, "thomasland68" <thomasland68@ ... wrote:

AVE SATANAS!!!!! !!!
[/TD]

Ah, my kin! I'm not Irish per se, being born in Canada, but I have strong Irish ancestry and would love nothing more than to help my blood brothers and sisters reclaim their island! Time to turn the IRA into the ISA! You know what that S stands for...

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@... wrote:

I found out a while back that my ancestor was William the Lion, who was the king of Scotland a long long time ago. It kind of flatters me =]

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Fiach <eoghanvk@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Regards,
Fiach
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

AVE SATANAS!!!!! !!!

All to you brother hail Satan my fellow Irish brother!!!!!

On Nov 6, 2009, at 1:08 PM, "Sean" <Sean_of_doom@... wrote:
  Ah, my kin! I'm not Irish per se, being born in Canada, but I have strong Irish ancestry and would love nothing more than to help my blood brothers and sisters reclaim their island! Time to turn the IRA into the ISA! You know what that S stands for...

HAIL SATAN!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@ ... wrote:

I found out a while back that my ancestor was William the Lion, who was the king of Scotland a long long time ago. It kind of flatters me =]

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Fiach <eoghanvk@.. . wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: IRISH SATANISTS UNITE!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Regards,
Fiach

another satanist and myself (both from Ireland) would like to bring together any spiritual satanists from ireland together into a sort of online coven for friendship, magic, rituals, meditation etc.. So any irish satanists out please get in touch....

AVE SATANAS!!!!! !!!

hello i'm amanda and i'm part irish, along with a little bit of german, scottish, russian and portuguese. but i don't know what my clan is or my bloodline history except that a lot of my ancestors are satanist so i'm tottaly happy with that. hail satan!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 1:08:23 PM

HAIL SATAN!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@ ... wrote:

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Fiach <eoghanvk@.. . wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: IRISH SATANISTS UNITE!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Regards,
Fiach

AVE SATANAS!!!!! !!!

Irish, Welsh (Cymmry) Scots, Manx and ALL! We should have nothing to do with xianity, jews, muslims, or any monotheists.

B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sean" <Sean_of_doom@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@ wrote:

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Fiach <eoghanvk@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Regards,
Fiach

AVE SATANAS!!!!! !!!

I'm strongly Irish- (Red hair...Pale skin, you know), and it's nice to find some kin! I am a very amateur adept, and it'd be nice to have sosome more-experienced kin to help me out!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thomasland68" <thomasland68@... wrote:

AVE SATANAS!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back