Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ipod Capacitive Surface

fewas23

Recently I've been noticing that my ipod's touch screen becomes responsive before my finger even touches the screen. Just wondering if this is normal for the ipod touch (5th Gen) or if it has anything to do with us increasing our electrical output. -Thanks for you time!

Hail Satan!

I'm just speculating here as I don't know for sure, but this does sound like a raising bioelectricity matter. I don't have an iPod but I do have a phone with a touchscreen and I have noticed similar happenings with it. I will not touch the screen and the button I was intending on pushing gets pushed or at other times I will not even have touched my phone and suddenly YouTube or Facebook or my email or something will be open and on some page that would have taken at least 3 clicks to get to under normal circumstances. I asked a question in one of the groups a while back about enemy influence over electronic devices. I was told by our brothers and sisters to be sure to protect my electronics from enemy and myself as heightened bioelectricity can accidentally break sensitive items. The way you do this is to picture the item engulfed in blue Satanic fire while affirming either aloud or silently that the item is protected. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
On Dec 19, 2012 12:41 PM, "fewas23" <jewjitsu23@... wrote:
  Recently I've been noticing that my ipod's touch screen becomes responsive before my finger even touches the screen. Just wondering if this is normal for the ipod touch (5th Gen) or if it has anything to do with us increasing our electrical output. -Thanks for you time!

Hail Satan!

I once read somewhere that Touch Technology if of Reptilian technology. haha. just random website. its just interesting. ;)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ipod Capacitive Surface

Hail Satan!

That is interesting. You wouldn't still have access to the link to that site by any chance would you Anand? You've got me curious now lol.
On Dec 19, 2012 8:19 PM, "Anand Bon" <anandbon@... wrote:
  I once read somewhere that Touch Technology if of Reptilian technology. haha. just random website. its just interesting. ;)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ipod Capacitive Surface

Hail Satan!

I read a year Ago. I was Researching Reptilians. Then woola Popped up,Ive come across tons of websites, saying Obama is a Reptilian and all US Presidents are of One blood,One generations rules all etc blah blah, Then one Woman Mentioning had sex with Reptilian (Ewww) and said it was good and had deep sense of respect for him? srsly? just Google Reptilians and i am sure you will find it, oh and bout the creator of touch technology( The Guy looked Like a jew, That crooky nose and that Pointy ear. Yea). 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back