Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Involentary hand movements during meditation???

John Kundalini

I tried past life regression today, but i had no luck. First of all my breathing was all over the place (the 6 counts were not equal - I had to sync the counts with my heartbeat which didnt help cause my hbs kept fluctuating) and my body felt itchy, i managed to let it go but it was a big distraction nonetheless.

Now this happened at least twice, my hand jumped up on its own to rest itself on my stomach, both hands did this!!

This has happened during a meditation session while I was meditating sitting down (normally lie down). My hands thrusted forwards and my head jerked along with it - it was a big distraction.

I've had similar experiences during sleep (before i was a satanist) where my leg would jerk on its own - sometimes i would feel a falling sensation and the jerk would be a reaction to that.

I did some research and apparently its to do with the kundalini - but Im only 3 months old (spiritually developed wise) so it would be a little to early for that, even though i have a strong desire for it to happen.

Any thoughts or advice?
HP Expertise appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back