Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

invitation of a demon

moewulfric

Hi I want to know how to invite a demon to speak with and every where they say that i need protection. And that not all demons can come because stronger high rank demons need really much energy to show up. can i write down a demon portal that can make it easier to the demon to show up. And how is the 100% summon ritual work. And which demon is easiest to summon.

Where did you hear that crap? I suggest you read and study joyofsatan.org before you summon a Demon/ess. 
You need to be a dedicated Satanist. They do not take outsiders or dabblers lightly. You also need to have your astral senses opened and empowered or else you will not be able to sense or communicate with the Demon/ess you summon.

Keep in mind that all Demons and Demonesses are busy and may not always come to you, but they will always hear you, along with Satan.

Hi i have a question. Im psychotic and on psychiatric medication. Is it safe to dedicate to satan? 

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:05 AM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Where did you hear that crap? I suggest you read and study joyofsatan.org before you summon a Demon/ess. 
You need to be a dedicated Satanist. They do not take outsiders or dabblers lightly. You also need to have your astral senses opened and empowered or else you will not be able to sense or communicate with the Demon/ess you summon.

Keep in mind that all Demons and Demonesses are busy and may not always come to you, but they will always hear you, along with Satan.

Hello,
Summoning a Demon is not a task to perform just when you have free time. Demons our mighty Gods, have very little time, so you call one only when it is really urgent and things have gotten out of your hand.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hello,
Sure it is. And though meditation your health will improve significantly.
I also want to mention that you have a look at this documentary in youtube The Most SHOCKING Psychiatry Documentary EVERSome times psychiatrists just want to make money so you might be in a lot better situation concerning your health than you might think. 
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back