Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

introduction, questions about hieroglyphics, demons, etc...

wrinkely

Hi all. I'm wrinkely.
I found the JoS website quite by 'accident' one night and went through and read most of what was on there. I found the material both intriguing on one hand and completely hate filled on the other. I had no idea christian and jewish traditions were so interesting...it was quite obvious to me that the black book (old testament) originated with some sort of aliens from a young age, but I hadn't heard of anything that goes so far as what I read at JoS.

There are some references to the hieroglyphics in egypt showing man how to become a god...does anyone know which hieroglyphics these are or if there is a book that details them? I've seen a bit but never was able to interpret any of them in this manner.

I've also read a bit about djinn/allies/etc and had a few interesting and scary encounters. Is there a way to tell the difference between one of the 'demons' and some sort of other entity? I've felt entities around me throughout my life, some come and go but I know they're there. I've smoked a lot of marijuana my whole life and feel it has held me back spiritually immensely...and I have systemic candida that I have not been able to shake no matter what I've done....(except perhaps once when I had quit smoking marijuana for about 7 months and my hair started growing back...) I had also been doing a special breathing exercise (self created i think..) which seemed to fill me with energy, so reading about using yoga to break the drug habits is encouraging.

Anyways interested to see what interesting things may come of this.

First of all:

"I found the material both intriguing on one hand and completely hate filled on the other"

It's best to stop thinking in the ways of enemy propaganda. Hating someone who deserves is not considered something bad or wrong here, but a just and right thing to do. Satanists don't believe that hate is bad nor that loving everyone is a good thing. Loving and tolerating a dangerous enemy criminal is the worst thing you can do because you're condoning their actions this way and you indirectly support their crimes as well as it's suicidal because you endanger your own life and the life of your closest people. The point is that the jews and christinsanity are not religions, but large scale criminal organizations and that's how they should be looked on as. If I'm not mistaken a famous quote is "Being feared is better than being loved, but BEWARE if somebody hates you". Probably comes from Macchiaveli, but I'm not sure. That's the reason these enemy hoaxes like christinsanity suppress hate and pass the fuzzy bunny tale about loving everyone. They are scared that they'll go down faster than you can say "wow" if many people hate this hoax and organize against it. Basically telling people to love everyone is a disarming tactic and guess what, it works if you're a good sheep and believe it.

"There are some references to the hieroglyphics in egypt showing man how to become a god...does anyone know which hieroglyphics these are or if there is a book that details them?"

Not just the hieroglyphics, EVERYTHING contains ALLEGORIES. The names of the Gods, their stories, the symbols, sacred animals as well as many of ancient Pagan practices are the externalization of allegorical internal processes. If you study in everything related to ancient Paganism and you are spiritually aware, you'll begin to see their meaning everywhere. For example, you've probably wondered why the hell there's the number 7 everywhere, in ancient texts and it's even be stolen and carried over to the xian buybull. ""god" created the world in 7 days". And so on. It's because 7 is the number of the main chakras within the human soul. This is just an obvious example. The serpent as well is allegorical for the kundalini which passes through the chakras when awakened.

"Is there a way to tell the difference between one of the 'demons' and some sort of other entity?"

If they're scary like you said they're not our Gods. You can see the info there. If they teach you to depend on them (like healing you, saying nice things to you or otherwise lowering your defenses) and never give you knowledge to develop yourself they're of the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wrinkely" <wrinkely@... wrote:

Hi all. I'm wrinkely.
I found the JoS website quite by 'accident' one night and went through and read most of what was on there. I found the material both intriguing on one hand and completely hate filled on the other. I had no idea christian and jewish traditions were so interesting...it was quite obvious to me that the black book (old testament) originated with some sort of aliens from a young age, but I hadn't heard of anything that goes so far as what I read at JoS.

There are some references to the hieroglyphics in egypt showing man how to become a god...does anyone know which hieroglyphics these are or if there is a book that details them? I've seen a bit but never was able to interpret any of them in this manner.

I've also read a bit about djinn/allies/etc and had a few interesting and scary encounters. Is there a way to tell the difference between one of the 'demons' and some sort of other entity? I've felt entities around me throughout my life, some come and go but I know they're there. I've smoked a lot of marijuana my whole life and feel it has held me back spiritually immensely...and I have systemic candida that I have not been able to shake no matter what I've done....(except perhaps once when I had quit smoking marijuana for about 7 months and my hair started growing back...) I had also been doing a special breathing exercise (self created i think..) which seemed to fill me with energy, so reading about using yoga to break the drug habits is encouraging.

About the hieroglyphics and interpretations: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ptOne.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wrinkely" <wrinkely@... wrote:

Hi all. I'm wrinkely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back