Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Introduction and questions concerning the Spiritual Warfare Training

anawih

Greetings, fellow Satanists. I've been trying to get away from my spiritual self for far too long now, which has led to some rather disturbing events. Let me properly introduce myself to begin with.
My name is Anton, I'm 17 years old and I currently live in the town of Uppsala in Sweden. I've experienced what I believe is some form of clearaudience since I was a kid and have become friends with a few "spirits/demons" over the years. In other words, i hear people talk even when there's no one around. (I merely call them spirits because I do not really know what they are, this is one thing I hope will become more clear as I grow as a being). Between early spring in 2009 and early 2011 I gave my entire life to JHVH together with a group of people within the (nowadays rather secular) christian Church of Sweden. We were not like the everyday christian in Sweden, but rather literal believers. We had our own service where we could listen to the teachings of our leaders, who taught us "valuable information" on JHVH's plan about Sweden and Scandinavia. I'm not sure how much of it is actually to be considered valuable information, as this could just be their way of getting people to come to the service.
Within this group of people there was another group consisting of myself, another youth leader and the founder of this entire service. We talked much of Satan and his demons, on how it was probably Satan that messed up my life and on how Uppsala actually is a spiritually disturbed town, probably because of it's importance for spiritual influence. Whether that last one is true or not I cannot say, and I plan on discussing this with someone who knows more on the subject than myself. In any case, we began preparing for Spiritual Warfare. I never really got into it as i fell behind because of bad health. I eventually left the church as it's message became more and more twisted in my eyes. I just couldn't believe that the being who commanded slaughter and rape was anything else but a simple demon or lesser spiritual being or whatever. This was when things began to get weird.
Some of the members of this service would begin to psychically attack me. Sometimes they sent me images or impulses, sometimes I could even hear them chant inviting sentences. In this early stage i could not understand that it was them who did it, but as of a few weeks ago, I've been told by my telepathic friend that I need to learn to properly protect myself before they actually break me down completely. Yesterday I heard them again. It was the usual chanting, this time containing the word "Suicide".  I can't believe they're actually trying to kill me, but thinking about it this isn't the first time I've heard that, I just havn't made the connection between these invites and the christian Spiritual Warfare. 
After a long talk with my "spiritual" friend, I've decided I should join up with those who fight JHVH daily. If I don't, I think that i'll just sit here and turn the other cheek until they succesfully kill me. I've been a Satanist for a couple of months now, but I havn't even come close to practicing meditation or anything else that I should be doing in order to grow, so I believe it's time to do something, for Satan and for myself. 
Now, I'm more than eager to get started, but I strongly believe that going to far too fast will just mess everything up, so I plan on moving out slowly. I found that the Spiritual Warfare part of the website had now been taken down by webs.com, but archive.org solved that problem for me. I also found the Spiritual Warfare training program, but there are however a few things that I do not fully understand. One thing about me is that I'm very unsure on what I should be doing and how, so I might be asking a few things that appear obvious to others. Remember that I'm completely new to actually practising non-christian spirituality, and that I actually have no idea on how these excercises actually affect me except for what is mentioned in the program. 
During this training program, should I be doing any other meditation training found on the website? Should I perhaps start elsewhere? (Note that I've already made my commitment to Satan quite some time ago, so that's all taken care of) Should I keep doing the old exercises as I move on to the new ones? I'll try to get in contact with a demon to help me through all this, but any help is appreciated. (Perhaps you would know which particular demon would be suitable to help me advance?). I hope someone will be willing to lend a little help, be it demon or human :)

Hey man! if you're here to fight yhvh you came to the right place! Concerning your meditations, you should go at whatever pace is comfortable for you. You should never go faster than you want. I also had those same voices telling me "suicide" when i was christian so your not alone there. I'm glad u decided to do the warfare training program and you should just go as fast as you are able. If you need assistance from a demon you can ask satan to send one in a ritual. hope this was of some sort of help to you. other than that welcome. glad to meet another member of hells army on here.

~hail SATAN

:) I think you might've gotten the wrong person, but I'm glad you messaged anyway shieet happens for a reason
when i was christian some voice told me scuicide to lmao sometimes i think the greys knew we'd be satanists soo, they try to get us away before we turn away for good, FAIIL
i could be wrong though butt uhh yeah I want to do warfare!
the webs thing is down though, i tried clicking it and it doesnt show up, is there another place i can see the warfare thing
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 6:02 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Introduction and questions concerning the Spiritual Warfare Training Program

Hey man! if you're here to fight yhvh you came to the right place! Concerning your meditations, you should go at whatever pace is comfortable for you. You should never go faster than you want. I also had those same voices telling me "suicide" when i was christian so your not alone there. I'm glad u decided to do the warfare training program and you should just go as fast as you are able. If you need assistance from a demon you can ask satan to send one in a ritual. hope this was of some sort of help to you. other than that welcome. glad to meet another member of hells army on here.

~hail SATAN

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 18:02 PST Matt wrote:

~hail SATAN
I want to become a high priest and need the tools to do so and have followers just dont have a coven in boksburg assistance would be great

If you have to ask this, you're not ready for it. Satan chooses the Ministry. If He wants you to rise to a level of rank He will ask you when you are ready.

Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Lord Maat!!!
Hail To All The Gods And Goddesses Of Hell!!!

Hey man. Sucks you got involved with that, at least you got out. Now those assholes are attacking you and wont stop. If you want something a little more basic to start with before the warfare training, I can give you a few links. There is a lot of info through the JOS website which is awesome but a lot to take in from the get go.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

This link is a good meditation to start with.

I usually follow up a foundation meditation with void meditation.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

Id get this going when you are comfortable to deal with your attackers. Also will help reflect back what they are doing :)

That link takes you to a page where meditations are laid out from beginner to advanced. Where i found the other links too.

In this groups files there are pdfs on kundalini yoga also. Getting a yoga routine going is beneficial in many ways.

Those are some basic things you can do to prep for the warfare program. If you read through the site and start a meditation routine, you will eventually know whats best for you. You gain wisdom through doing.

Thats my 2 cents. Hope it helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back