Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Introducing my new Joy of Satan advertisement Flyers.

Alright so I started this project out intending on making an answer to xian tracts, I am still working on making small tracts that are quick and to the point but I have also started working on flyers. These can be used online or printed off and taped in various places. I hope they can be of use to everyone and if you guys like them I appreciate any criticism and advice on ideas or ways to improve. Thank you! I know some of them may seem a little cheesy but humor isn't such a bad thing when grabbing attention. I have created 4 so far and will be actively making more that I will likely share to this post in the near future.

jwrldorderflyer.jpg

expsxntyflyer.jpg

jkemonflyer.jpg

lksawakeningflyer.jpg

the second and third were insanely good :lol:
congrats sapphire
xD

nebu said:
the second and third were insanely good :lol:
congrats sapphire
xD

Thank you :D I will keep on trying to improve these and make even better ones in the future. Glad you like them.

Primal said:
Thank you comrade. Good work.

I hope to someday contribute here as well. Where do you plan on posting these?

Not sure yet but I know I'll be guided where the best place to put them will be. For now I'm going to keep making them, until I have a good amount to work with. Looking forward to your future contributions as well!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back