Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

intro info on indigo children

saahirah_belladonna

ok first before i write anything i want everyone to understand that i am looking at this from a purely unbiased view meaning its from all sides of this topic- skeptics, believers and the indigo children themselves (obviously we are lucky enough to have one with us in the group) so yes that does mean that some of this may not be true or accurate and let you all come to your own conclusions. as i have said before i do have personal reasons for doing this that i dont wish to discuss just yet i just hope that i can benefit everyone from this and cast some light onto the subject. none of this info is my own opinion- its all gathered from different resources and if anyone wants the info on the resources dont hesitate to ask. i will, however, post my own opinion after i've finished which will also explain why i chose to do this research in the first place. just to let everyone know it may take me a while to post it all so please be patient with me... ill try get it all out there as quickly as possible. ok here goes....

"Indigo children" is a term that has been given to children (and adults) that possess special and unusual psychic/supernatural abilities. This phenomenon is particularly interesting as it is aimed towards people that have been diagnosed with learning disabilities of unusual behaviour patterns. Though not all of the indigo children are in this category. The term indigo children has been widely used in the last decade and is said to have originated in the 1970's. There are three phases that are mentioned: phase one is before 1978, the second is between 1978 and 1995 and the third phase is 1996 to 2000 and the present. There are also children known as the "crystal" children and others as the "rainbow" children and "star" children. I will explain these in detail at a later time.

The concept is that these children and adults have been reincarnating onto this earth for the last hundred years or so ( there are some that say people in history, such as Joan of Arc, were also indigo children).

The belief is that these people are the next stage in the human evolution and help raise the vibrations of all of us and uplift the planet in this shift.

The traits of an indigo child are:
• They have a distinctly indigo coloured aura
• Highly creative individuals
• Highly sensitive and psychic
• They come into this world with a sense of `royalty' and often act like this
• Have a feeling of deserving to be here
• Self-worth is not an issue with them-they will tell people straight out who they are
• They have difficulty with `absolute' authority (authority without explanation or choice) often being labeled defiant, stubborn or a rebel.
• Get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought
• They often see a better way of doing things seeming like' system busters'
• They often seem antisocial unless around like-minded people, if not they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them
• They won't respond to `guilt' discipline
• They are not shy in letting others know what they need
• They are highly empathetic- picking up on the feelings of others instantly and often feeling the same feelings the person is feeling
• Depression is common sue to these highly sensitive abilities having a significant feeling loneliness and being misunderstood
• Have `clear sight' – an uncanny ability to see beyond a persons exterior to see the truth. Therefore they dislike working in environments that require lies, schmoozing and are not fond of small talk. Their relationships are deep and meaningful and they are less likely to place any value on material things, fashion etc
• High school is a difficult time for indigos, a lot of them being bullied throughout their time.
• Feeling alien e.g., They feel as if they are not from this planet, others may feel that the families they are born into and the place they were born in does not feel right. Often this leads to them distancing themselves from their family and moving to a different place. They are usually the black sheep of the family and cause a lot of emotional pain as the family members will act out their misunderstanding towards them.
• They are natural survivors and warrior spirits
• Patience is not an indigo virtue
• They are vocal and opinionated
• Do not like to ask for help

These are just some of the most popular traits that are listed on a variety of sites.
Interestingly, a lot of indigo children and adults have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, Autism and Autism related disabilities.

so as you can see im trying to keep all this info in onespot so no one has to go back throughthe posts to find it all.
this next lot of info im posting is about what the beleivers in the world think is their purpose but i have tried to word it in my own words. (im not a fan of copywriting lol). this is only a brief explaination and please remember that im not claiming any of this as right or wrong. this is just the main points that i have found. i know there is a few indigo children on here so please post what you believe is right and wrong about this info. as for everyone else your opinions arevalued info to as ultimately there is no right or wrong- it is all just opinion. this is just info to help people understand what is being said about this topic. enjoy

The purpose of the indigo children seems to be to set the foundation for the global shift we are now experiencing. This is becoming more widely aware especially in regards to the 2012 d day we are all talking about. To go a little off topic quickly i would like to say that the 2012 phenomenon has always interested me and in all my research i have done on the mayan prophecy if it is interpreted correctly it does not state it will be the end of the world. It simply states that it will be the end of the way humanity acts at present. This will happen in a spiritual way. So you can see why these to phenomenon's are linked. They both intertwine for the same reasons. These children are said to help guide the rest of us. Interestingly the amount of indigo children born in the third phase is about 95% and before that in the second phase it was 85% and lower. So there is a huge number of children out there that are indigo children (if you believe) and many do not even know who they are and their purpose.
The indigo children are known as the "warrior" generation and these are the children that will change all the old and out-of-date systems that no longer nourish the soul and allow the spirit free expression. They are the healers and teachers of this new world and the bringers of the new age of peace.

Now one thing we all need to understand is that it is possible for anyone to become an indigo child.
It is just harder work!! These children are born here to help guide us to this purpose.
im sure my research will uncover other hidden meanings and ill post it when i find it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:

ok first before i write anything i want everyone to understand that i am looking at this from a purely unbiased view meaning its from all sides of this topic- skeptics, believers and the indigo children themselves (obviously we are lucky enough to have one with us in the group) so yes that does mean that some of this may not be true or accurate and let you all come to your own conclusions. as i have said before i do have personal reasons for doing this that i dont wish to discuss just yet i just hope that i can benefit everyone from this and cast some light onto the subject. none of this info is my own opinion- its all gathered from different resources and if anyone wants the info on the resources dont hesitate to ask. i will, however, post my own opinion after i've finished which will also explain why i chose to do this research in the first place. just to let everyone know it may take me a while to post it all so please be patient with me... ill try get it all out there as quickly as possible. ok here goes....

"Indigo children" is a term that has been given to children (and adults) that possess special and unusual psychic/supernatural abilities. This phenomenon is particularly interesting as it is aimed towards people that have been diagnosed with learning disabilities of unusual behaviour patterns. Though not all of the indigo children are in this category. The term indigo children has been widely used in the last decade and is said to have originated in the 1970's. There are three phases that are mentioned: phase one is before 1978, the second is between 1978 and 1995 and the third phase is 1996 to 2000 and the present. There are also children known as the "crystal" children and others as the "rainbow" children and "star" children. I will explain these in detail at a later time.

The concept is that these children and adults have been reincarnating onto this earth for the last hundred years or so ( there are some that say people in history, such as Joan of Arc, were also indigo children).

The belief is that these people are the next stage in the human evolution and help raise the vibrations of all of us and uplift the planet in this shift.

• Self-worth is not an issue with them-they will tell people straight out who they are
• They have difficulty with `absolute' authority (authority without explanation or choice) often being labeled defiant, stubborn or a rebel.
• Get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought
• They often seem antisocial unless around like-minded people, if not they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them
• They are highly empathetic- picking up on the feelings of others instantly and often feeling the same feelings the person is feeling
• Depression is common sue to these highly sensitive abilities having a significant feeling loneliness and being misunderstood
• Have `clear sight' – an uncanny ability to see beyond a persons exterior to see the truth. Therefore they dislike working in environments that require lies, schmoozing and are not fond of small talk. Their relationships are deep and meaningful and they are less likely to place any value on material things, fashion etc
• High school is a difficult time for indigos, a lot of them being bullied throughout their time.
• Feeling alien e.g., They feel as if they are not from this planet, others may feel that the families they are born into and the place they were born in does not feel right. Often this leads to them distancing themselves from their family and moving to a different place. They are usually the black sheep of the family and cause a lot of emotional pain as the family members will act out their misunderstanding towards them.

These are just some of the most popular traits that are listed on a variety of sites.
Interestingly, a lot of indigo children and adults have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, Autism and Autism related disabilities.

I'm an indigo, and have ADHD-PI (primarily inattentive, not hyperactive).

Thanks for compiling this, it's really great info to have all in one place :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:

your more then welcome. im still in the process of gatheringmore info so stay tuned!!
hail our beautiful father Satan!
(im in a loving mood today)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@..." <liddynavillus@... wrote:

I'm an indigo, and have ADHD-PI (primarily inattentive, not hyperactive).

Thanks for compiling this, it's really great info to have all in one place :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@ wrote:

I seem to relate to most of thoselisted traits.

really? well they do say (from all sides of the arguement so to speak) that there is a high number of indigo children out there that dont even know they are an indigo child. in the third phase there is etimated to be about 95% of all children to be indigo children. the second stage was about 85% of all children born.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifuge Kaiser" <amplifiercult@... wrote:

I seem to relate to most of thoselisted traits.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@ wrote:

What kind of effect do you think Ritalin might have on these people? Possible explanation for ADD being so overdiagnosed?

Make them act a certain way that is more in conformity to the society around them, I was put on ritalin when I was younger, it took away much of my spiritual sensitivity/abilities (though not 100% completely I was still able to sense vibes for awhile but that too went away after about 5 years being on the medication) strangely I had this inherent urge to spit out these pills, and once my parents and others realized that (I was "suprvised" to make sure I took the pills and sometimes was even psychically forced to).
I can tell you a probably a lot of the people that end up in Mental institutions from time to time and are brainwashed by the system there are indigos from personal experience, indigos can be turned into strong warriors for the truth with generally peaceful and kind undertones if they are allowed to be themselves, or mindless zombies to the system. I have personally witnessed this dealing with some of the people in group homes in my previous town, being in a mental institution twice myself, and some current examples where I live now.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andrew Duncan" <andrewduncan1987@... wrote:

What kind of effect do you think Ritalin might have on these people? Possible explanation for ADD being so overdiagnosed?

Here is a very good film I found on indigos at the end it talks about what the elites (kikes) are doing to suppress them and why they fear us This is one of the least new aged sources I have found. I wish it was Satanic, but I can't find any Satanic resources . For reference to new Satanists or people who don't know this Karma is mentioned and is another control mechanism, and vegetarianism is totally not needed or healthy our body needs certain nutrients contained in meat, other than those two things the video is good information.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3Dp5AmKSM
(I have a youtube channel and am thinking about putting up an video about indigos from a Satanic perspective and adding an article on my website once I can straighten this thing out in my mind and figure out how to do it without accidentally putting new age BS in it)
My website is http://indigonation.yolasite.com
my youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/theindigonation
I also have a yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/theindigonation if anyone is interested in joining
Hail Satan

theeffects are their psychic abilities are blocked. among other mentaland emotional issues. and yes the thoery outthere is that this is one of thereasons why there is so many diagnoses of ADD
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andrew Duncan" <andrewduncan1987@... wrote:

wow im rally sorry that you have been through all this and it makes me angry and also more determined to put the info outthe that im discovering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Make them act a certain way that is more in conformity to the society around them, I was put on ritalin when I was younger, it took away much of my spiritual sensitivity/abilities (though not 100% completely I was still able to sense vibes for awhile but that too went away after about 5 years being on the medication) strangely I had this inherent urge to spit out these pills, and once my parents and others realized that (I was "suprvised" to make sure I took the pills and sometimes was even psychically forced to).
I can tell you a probably a lot of the people that end up in Mental institutions from time to time and are brainwashed by the system there are indigos from personal experience, indigos can be turned into strong warriors for the truth with generally peaceful and kind undertones if they are allowed to be themselves, or mindless zombies to the system. I have personally witnessed this dealing with some of the people in group homes in my previous town, being in a mental institution twice myself, and some current examples where I live now.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andrew Duncan" <andrewduncan1987@ wrote:

thanks for the link. if you need help let me know. im trying to sift though my own info to piece it all together without influences from either side. so i knowthe feeling

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Here is a very good film I found on indigos at the end it talks about what the elites (kikes) are doing to suppress them and why they fear us This is one of the least new aged sources I have found. I wish it was Satanic, but I can't find any Satanic resources . For reference to new Satanists or people who don't know this Karma is mentioned and is another control mechanism, and vegetarianism is totally not needed or healthy our body needs certain nutrients contained in meat, other than those two things the video is good information.
(I have a youtube channel and am thinking about putting up an video about indigos from a Satanic perspective and adding an article on my website once I can straighten this thing out in my mind and figure out how to do it without accidentally putting new age BS in it)
I also have a yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/theindigonation if anyone is interested in joining
Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!! Thank you very much for sharing the video with us!! I needed this. I've felt so gifted and yet so alone for the majority of my life. Now I have my brothers and sisters in SATAN's love and more information of who I am.
HAIL SATAN and all who are his!!!
Love 666 forever 88!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:58:57 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: intro info on indigo children
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andrew Duncan" <andrewduncan1987@ wrote:

I to was diagnosed with ADD though I can tell I dont have it I just pay attention more clearlly when the person is someone I like I'm not going to give respect for someone I don't know or don't care to or a looney xtian for that matter I fit in perfectly . So yes what I'm saying is probably am a Indigo Child.

Oh yes, amphetamines are terrible. Most medications are. I personally do drugs, and I like to think of my magickal/pyschic reading abilities as decently strong. I detest almost all amphetamines. one look at most of them and I can see and feel... its hard to describe. I will try, at least. perhaps the way to describe it is that I felt the lab in which the chemicals were made, and the intent and power of these chemicals, and so, I was instantly disgusted. not so long ago, I took one of these pills sort of expirementally. as I lay in bed, My closed eye visuals were gone. nothing came up. all things to do with the female aspect of the self were incredibly difficult. all I could think was... I want my power back. So I waited. and waited. and slowly, strength and ability flowed back into my soul.
 Once I had a friend, She was extremely powerful. no names. She was on this medication that made it so that Any energy direction made her almost pass out. I got wind of this, and did a ritual to end this. 50 Oss runes vibrated into a popsicle stick that still sits on my altar, as a reflection upon my action. After the ritual, I left to go do my thing for a month, and, turns out that the ritual worked. I would gladly do such a ritual to free someone from such torment and weakness again. On most things, people need to learn to deal with it themselves, but this kinda stuff, this is different. Every living creature on this earth has the natural right to be themselves fully, to posess their full strength and full heart. thats a right worth defending, if no others are.
 I was forcibly medicated with adderall as a child, and, by Satan, I wonder so often how much I lost. The advances in current psychiatric medication are getting to a point that is, in the hands of ZOG's and parents, horrifying. Now there are medications which deactivate parts of the brain that gets you high for 6 months to a year. and I know that its going to be forced on kids, which bothers me more than anything, because Those parts of the brain might be useful for magick or something else. who knows what kinda shit the jews have cooked up with this, what it really does.
  As far as the whatnot about Adhd being mostly indigo children... I honestly have no Idea. Adhd kids usually do have more psychic ability if they're not like... retarded. has to deal with automatically being at a lower brainwave cycle state. that doesn't help focus though lol.
 Hs/88!

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 06:39:21 +0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: intro info on indigo children

Hail Satan

I to was diagnosed with ADD though I can tell I dont have it I just pay attention more clearlly when the person is someone I like I'm not going to give respect for someone I don't know or don't care to or a looney xtian for that matter I fit in perfectly . So yes what I'm saying is probably am a Indigo Child.
#ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-962322296ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-962322296attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-962322296 .ygrps-yiv-962322296ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-962322296ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back