Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Intrigued

jwozzaaa

Hi. I have recently stumbled upon the Joy of Satan website and I'm very interested in Satan and expanding my knowledge. Although I am unsure in whether to fully devote myself to Satan so I would really like to talk with someone and gather information on meditation and other things. Thanks.

All the information you need to know is in the site. Study everything on it (I don't mean just skim it or skip to the page about summoning gods like many people do, but read everything. Every section, sub-section and every single page, the history, background info, power meditations, all of it), practice and if you have any questions/problems/whatever else you can ask them here. That's how it works. And of course you can dedicate yourself when you feel ready there's no need to rush you dedication.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwozzaaa" <joshuawarren1@... wrote:

Hi. I have recently stumbled upon the Joy of Satan website and I'm very interested in Satan and expanding my knowledge. Although I am unsure in whether to fully devote myself to Satan so I would really like to talk with someone and gather information on meditation and other things. Thanks.

i have same prob here..
i am from indonesian
raised as in Buddhism family and graduated from xtian schools
i confused n despressed
and my english are not great
but i have read all the website section n subsection in a week now
can i summon demon before i dedicate my soul to satan?
can demon speaks in my language?
i really want to ask some question to demon about satan
i really want to know the truth from expert experience
can any priest or high priest send me a private email?
i have a lots questions
thanks
sorry for my bad writting

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

All the information you need to know is in the site. Study everything on it (I don't mean just skim it or skip to the page about summoning gods like many people do, but read everything. Every section, sub-section and every single page, the history, background info, power meditations, all of it), practice and if you have any questions/problems/whatever else you can ask them here. That's how it works. And of course you can dedicate yourself when you feel ready there's no need to rush you dedication.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwozzaaa" <joshuawarren1@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You can summon a Demon anytime but it dosnt mean you will be able to comunicate with them unless you are open enough.I think it is impotant that you be dedicated first.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Intrigued
Sent: Mon, Jun 25, 2012 6:54:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   i have same prob here..
i am from indonesian
i confused n despressed
i have a lots questions
thanks

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jwozzaaa" <joshuawarren1@ wrote:

[/TD]

Could you possibly help me as well I too stumbles upon the JOS website and have many questions

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwozzaaa" <joshuawarren1@ wrote:

If you want to summon a God without even dedicating, I'll tell you you've not paid enough attention to the site. The newbie section on the site mentions that the first things you should do is power meditation and if you are ready dedicate yourself. Nobody does recommend summoning a God as the first thing to do. And it's not really a good reason to summon a God just to ask a random question about Satan. Satan is the main person here and we ask Him in the summoning ritual to send us a God, not the other way round. Generally newbies are advised to establish a relationship with Satan himself before getting to know other Gods. The other Gods are merely mediators and teachers, Satan is the main person and who we mostly communicate telepathetically with/"pray" to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexander" <nyiezzzz@... wrote:

i have same prob here..
i am from indonesian
i confused n despressed
i have a lots questions
thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

I have been looking through religions of satan, most recently i have read and looked upon the LeVeyan chapter which i respect but it doesn't worship satan himself. I was wondering if you could explain a little more about rituals for summoning demons or satan to talk or converse and maybe control you for a time. I wouldn love to talk to a demon of course one that is friendly which from my understanding about this chapter they are and they help us help ourselves to our goals. Thanks for your time and i hope for a swift reply. Avete Satana "Heil Satan"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back