Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

INTERNET CONTROL!!!!

johnnymaestas

CONTROL what does the word mean??? to control something to have power over it!!! that is the question we must remember that WWW/666 is of SATAN they seek CONTROL over the internet are you joking this cant be FUCKEN SERIOUS....THEY TALK OF CYBERSECURITY THERE FUCKING JOKING RIGHT ANOTHER WAY TO HAVE POWER OVER WHAT WERE DOIN TO HAVE CONTROL....!!!!AMERICA WAS BUILT UPON SATANIC PRINCIPLES THIS IS ((CONTRARY TO WHAT THE CONSTITUTION PROMISE US)) FREEDOM FREEDOM A NATION OF FREE PEOPLE TO CHOOSE AS WE SEE FIT ASTOROTH BUITIFUL MOTHER GODDESS OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA WE MUST REMAIN UNITED AS SATANIST 4 THROUG OUR UNITY WE SHALL SEE THEM FALL THEY HAVE FALLEN THEY NO LONGER EXIST MIGHTY FATHER GOD SATAN TRUE CREATER OF HUMANITY SHALL DESTROY THEM WHO OPPOSE HIM HAIL FATHER SATAN GOD i know i can not say am perfect and i meditate daily i try i have awareness of what is TRUTH we MUST FIND WHAT IS FALSE TO FIND WHAT IS TRUE SO IN CLOSEIND WWW....WWW...WWW...WWW..WWW...WWW....WW ... .WWW...WWW IS OF SATAN MAY THEY KNOW HIS NAME 4 HE IS GOD AND SUPREME CREATOR WE MUST RISE OUR VIBRATIONS TO THE UPCOMING TREATS HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back