Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Internet Censorship

Fred1

So I don't know if many of you are familiar. There is internet censorship legislation being pushed through to become law which will tear down many websites access from America. I'm actually surprised no one has brought this up, I just went through all the groups, correct me if I missed a thread please.
So I don't know all the details, but there is a bill called SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and from what I've been reading this will open more censorship to be passed and this bill will already shut down many many sites. I mean it's like the patriot act, they can assert their power over anything backed by something disgusting like this. Here is a good site about what's happening.

http://americancensorship.org/

Personally I'm quite panicked about what's happening. I heard the last Bilderberg meeting they had a bunch of tech people there and discussed censoring information. The Wiki already has censorship, with lots of different articles with bias. The first line in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is despicable, it just tells you what to think.
I can imagine they will take down all free internet soon, perhaps around before Dec. 2012, considering they want to force this doomsday mindset on everyone and take away free thought exchange. Maybe I'm ranting but this really has me worried. To think of how much I learned on the internet, I can't describe how much knowledge it's lead me to. People have to know about Enki, and that the Holohoax and the Kike agenda, and this could threaten mere discussion of such things. Also there is something called Internet2, Alex Jones the guy married to a Jew and promotes Jew hate of Arabs, he says they will only allow us to access a site called Internet2, and that will be a handful of approved sites.
Just putting out a little information I've collected and really curious of what the community thinks. I would HATE to lose the yahoo groups due to internet censorship and the JoS and 666BlackSun.org websites. I've saved the websites but the yahoo groups is important to me for authentic info and intelligent spiritual debate. If we could get a newsletter post about this or something, I'm really anxious and I'm sure none of you want to lose our freedom from the internet. Thanks for your time and any input is appreciated greatly.

Hail Enki and the Gods of Hell!!

It's already here and available out of the box.

http://www.blackbox.com/resource/genPDF ... OCHURE.pdf

Our company already uses it to control access to Internet sites such as JoS. The access is controlled on WiFi connections that are used on our off duty time.

Control freaks afraid of people empowered with knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fred" <fred.fingers@... wrote:

So I don't know if many of you are familiar. There is internet censorship legislation being pushed through to become law which will tear down many websites access from America. I'm actually surprised no one has brought this up, I just went through all the groups, correct me if I missed a thread please.
So I don't know all the details, but there is a bill called SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and from what I've been reading this will open more censorship to be passed and this bill will already shut down many many sites. I mean it's like the patriot act, they can assert their power over anything backed by something disgusting like this. Here is a good site about what's happening.

Personally I'm quite panicked about what's happening. I heard the last Bilderberg meeting they had a bunch of tech people there and discussed censoring information. The Wiki already has censorship, with lots of different articles with bias. The first line in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is despicable, it just tells you what to think.
I can imagine they will take down all free internet soon, perhaps around before Dec. 2012, considering they want to force this doomsday mindset on everyone and take away free thought exchange. Maybe I'm ranting but this really has me worried. To think of how much I learned on the internet, I can't describe how much knowledge it's lead me to. People have to know about Enki, and that the Holohoax and the Kike agenda, and this could threaten mere discussion of such things. Also there is something called Internet2, Alex Jones the guy married to a Jew and promotes Jew hate of Arabs, he says they will only allow us to access a site called Internet2, and that will be a handful of approved sites.
Just putting out a little information I've collected and really curious of what the community thinks. I would HATE to lose the yahoo groups due to internet censorship and the JoS and 666BlackSun.org websites. I've saved the websites but the yahoo groups is important to me for authentic info and intelligent spiritual debate. If we could get a newsletter post about this or something, I'm really anxious and I'm sure none of you want to lose our freedom from the internet. Thanks for your time and any input is appreciated greatly.

"WTF is SOPA ? aka The American Government trying to ruin the internet"

This is the title of a YouTube video that explains what the bill would do and it doesn't take much to come to the conclusion that the kikes would use this to block alot of sites on, "copyright grounds", ie "Sites they don't agree with".

Please favorate it if you have a YouTube account if you haven't already.

The bill is apparently going to try to be passed on Dec. 21 and while I am farly confidant that it is not going to be passed, I am going to do everything that I can to make sure that it is not and urge everyone here to do the same.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkwulf11" <jallenhartley@... wrote:

It's already here and available out of the box.

http://www.blackbox.com/resource/genPDF ... OCHURE.pdf

Our company already uses it to control access to Internet sites such as JoS. The access is controlled on WiFi connections that are used on our off duty time.

Control freaks afraid of people empowered with knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fred" <fred.fingers@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back